600 East Carmel Drive Suite 111, Carmel, IN 46032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

Westwood Paper Co.

6 Reviews for Westwood Paper Co.

Jill at Westwood Paper has been a pleasure to work with. She saw our vision, met our needs and worked with our budget. She was very flexible and there for us when we had questions.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Kim · Married on 07/12/2014

Jill is the Best! She is very professional and creative. My invitations were beautiful. She also made ceremony programs for me and stayed in my budget. I will recommend her to my family and friends.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Mimi · Married on 07/21/2013

Jill Sowder was EXTREMELY helpful throughout my wedding invitation process. She took the time to sit down with me and go through various invitation styles in person. She was willing to work with our very limited budget, although she clearly does higher-end invites as well. She was willing to use a specific graphic that we were dead-set on for the invitation backgrounds, even though it required some more work on her end to get the text to fit the graphic. Most importantly, she was incredibly responsive and quick to send me 20 more invitations after we realized we were short (by a lot!). Did I mention the invitations themselves were gorgeous? My parents and fiance were blown away by their quality. I HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for a statement invitation. A class act from start to finish!

Sent on 06/06/2013

• Kim King Smith Events
    Kim King Smith Events Wedding Planners

The entire store is full of "must haves". I love Westwood Paper! Jill will assist you in making your stationery needs a work of art! I highly recommend them. Kim King Smith Events

• 600 East Carmel Drive, Suite 111 Carmel, 46032 See on map
    3178431212 (Other Phone Number)
    3178431212 (Fax Number)