Curvy Custom Bride

Indianapolis, Indiana View map

Curvy Custom Bride has rebranded to The House of Breton

Up to date info is on the website

www.thehouseofbreton.com

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$2,000+

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Krista
    Krista V. Married on 08/02/2020

Fun and Professional

Leila was unbelievable to work with in preparation for my wedding. Because of the pandemic, I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to get my dress before my wedding. She was so flexible and easy to work with throughout the process. Even though there were only a few alterations that she needed to make, she did them with precision and I felt beautiful in my dress on my wedding day. Thank you Leila!
  • Victoire
    Victoire Married on 05/30/2020

Look no further... CCB is everything you need

I cannot express enough just how much my experience with Leila at CCB added to my wedding process. Leila is incredibly professional, timely, detail oriented, communicative, and INCREDIBLY talented. She added so much joy and love to my wedding preparation process. Her favorite thing to say is that the dress fitting/ making/ alteration process is a dialogue, and so she listens and encourages you to speak your mind, all with the goal of making sure every bride feels confident and beautiful on their day. COVID-19 derailed my original wedding plans, including the plans for my original dress. In a matter of weeks, Leila stepped in, designed a custom gown from scratch, had several fittings with me, and had my perfect, unique dress ready before my wedding day. She also made me and my then-fiance custom masks and also tailored my then-fiance's suit. On top of that, she framed her sketch of the gown and signed it for me to keep as a keep sake. I have that beautiful sketch hanging in my bedroom as I type this. I had no idea when I started wedding planning that my alteration specialist was going to be one of the best parts of my wedding, and yet here we are. I received so many compliments on my custom gown, I felt like a queen on my day, and the dress will forever be one of my favorites. Thank you for everything, Leila!
    Rachel Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely Incredible

If I could give 10 stars to Leila at Curvy Custom Brides, I would. My biggest fear with my wedding dress was having to change my weight or body to have the dress look the most flattering. Leila is not only incredibly talented, but she makes you feel comfortable during an uncomfortable and stressful time. She has so many helpful and creative ideas to make any dress unique to you. She was super easy to contact and was always willing to make you feel as comfortable as possible. I would like to add that Leila makes completely custom bridal gowns. Had I found Leila and Curvy Custom Brides prior to purchasing my wedding dress, I would have had her help design a custom look for me. Again, she is incredible and does everything in her power to make sure your wedding dress is what you’ve always dreamed of.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Capture Hour Productions Capture Hour Productions Wedding Videographers

Curvy Custom Bride did the alterations for my wife's wedding dress, and it looked great! Thanks to them, my wife looked stunning in her dress on our big day! :)

1111 E. 54th St. Suite 138, Suite 138 Indianapolis, Indiana, 46220

M-T: 9am-7pm W-F: 9am-4pm
Location of (Curvy Custom Bride)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding