1111 E. 54th St. Suite 138, Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About Curvy Custom Bride

Curvy Custom Bride is a custom fashion design house in Broad Ripple, Indianapolis.

Mix & Match from our Custom Collection for dresses starting at 1500. Skip the extra cost of alterations and get your dress custom made.

Do you have your mom's dress and want to customize it for fit and your taste? Bought a dress in another shop and want to work with Curvy Custom Bride for alterations? Get in touch!

Custom wedding dresses and outfits require 6-8 months to design and build.

Visit us on Instagram @curvycustombride and get to know Leila and her team.

Follow Curvy Custom Bride on

Videos 1 vídeo

26 Reviews for Curvy Custom Bride

• Abigail

Abigail Crump · Married on 01/04/2020

You have to go to Curvy Custom Bride for your wedding dress alteration needs!

I can not push you enough to go and hire Leila to work on your dress. She treats it (and you) like a queen and makes time to not only get acquainted with your dress and the way it fits your unique body but also takes time to get acquainted with you and who you are. She is reasonably priced and is SO beyond kind and encouraging! Please please go right now and book her to work on your wedding dress - you will not regret it!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Jane

Jane Brannen · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing Redesign of My Dress!

I cannot say enough good things about Leila at Curvy Custom Bride!!! I found her after buying a wedding dress I liked a lot but didn't love just yet. It was just a *little* too simple. I kept envisioning taking the back off and replacing it with lace. Another seamstress had told me it was impossible, but Leila wasn't scared to take on the challenge!

From the minute I got on the phone with Leila, I felt so reassured that my dress and I were in good hands. She listened to my ideas, walked me through her plan, helped me pick out THE PERFECT lace--and finessed every detail until my dress far surpassed my hopes for what it could look and feel like. She made the dress fit like a second skin, made sure I could dance in it, and even made a custom veil that matched my dress!

I felt so happy and confident on my wedding day, and when I look back at photos, I just keep thinking that the dress was the second best decision I made about that entire day (first best decision was my husband). It made me feel beautiful, not because I was dressed up but because I looked so much like myself.

Leila's not only crazy good at making every seam perfect; she's also patient, caring and understanding. Every visit to her felt like a little bit of therapy to recover from the stress of wedding planning. Her calming presence was the antidote to wedding planning anxiety.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kimberly Anderson · Married on 11/16/2019

Innnnnnn-credible experience

So I bought a dress in California while on vacation and then had it shipped to me in Indianapolis where I had recently moved. In retrospect, the fact that the bridal salon didn't measure me and just ordered a random size should have been a red flag. But, I'd never been a bride before, and it didn't occur to me that that was a problem. So my dress arrives (six weeks late, but that's another story for another day), and...it doesn't fit. At all. Like, obscene side boob, front boob and all boob is happening. And I'm leaving for my wedding in California in 4 weeks. Panicked, crying, ridiculous, I google searched "Wedding Dress Alterations", read some reviews, and found Curvy Custom Bride. I first emailed, then five minutes later called, Leila. She was less than 24 hours away from her big runway show for her custom collection, but she was SO sweet, listened to my hysterics, and told me to come over to her shop immediately and we'd see what we can do. From that first phone call Leila was awesome to work with. She was consistently kind, professional and an expert at her craft. She basically redesigned and reworked the entire top of my dress (in only 4 weeks!), and throughout the process reminded me that it was the dress that was a problem, not my body. She was so reaffirming. My dress turned out so well (especially considering I was assuming I would need to scrap it and go find a new dress before I called her), and overall she was a calm in the storm of wedding planning. Can't recommend working with her enough. I am a bit sad that I didn't move to Indy sooner and work with her to create a custom dress, so if you think that process would work for you, you'd be in great hands with her.

Sent on 11/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Curvy Custom Bride Pricing

Curvy Custom Bride Price Rates

Curvy Custom Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $2,000+
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Capture Hour Productions Wedding Videographers

Curvy Custom Bride did the alterations for my wife's wedding dress, and it looked great! Thanks to them, my wife looked stunning in her dress on our big day! :)

• 1111 E. 54th St. Suite 138, Suite 138 Indianapolis, Indiana, 46220 See on map
    M-T: 9am-7pm W-F: 9am-4pm
    Location of (Curvy Custom Bride)