7815 Watson Road, Saint Louis, MO 63119 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lubeley's Bakery and Deli

Lubeley's Bakery and Deli specializes in beautiful wedding cakes, cookies and cupcakes for all your wedding needs. Also, groom's cakes and shower cakes.

ruffleweddingcake
julieweddingcake

54 Reviews for Lubeley's Bakery and Deli

• Emily

Emily · Married on 07/15/2017

I'm a Type 1 Diabetic, and because of that, which means I need to count the carbohydrates in foods. I rarely eat homemade cakes or cakes from a bakery because a lot of times the baker cannot tell me how many carbs are in the item, because either they don't know or it would be too much of a hassle. At our tasting, the folks over at Lubeley's went out of their way (when the didn't have to!) to tell us how much was in one piece! Which was awesome! Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing! The decoration was beautiful and the taste was brilliant! It was so fluffy and the icing wasn't overflowing with sugar, it was perfect. It had that perfect melt in your mouth taste that leaves a person wanting another slice (or 50!). It was so good, reasonably priced, and the staff was so friendly and really gave you that down to earth feel. We could not have could not have asked for a better bakery to bake our cake! Brilliant! We will definitely use them for other events!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Lubeley's Bakery and Deli's reply:

Thank you, Emily. Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

Lubeley's was absolutely amazing. The wedding cake they provided was beautiful and delicious. Carol was fantastic to work with, she was so very accommodating, communicative, and helpful with information and recommendations. She made the entire process fun, relaxing, and tasty :)

I am beyond grateful for the beautiful and lovely cake they provided, one of my favorite memories will remain cutting the cake with my husband. Thank you Lubeley's for providing me with that moment.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Carolyn · Married on 10/08/2016

We LOVED our cake from Lubeley's! It looked and tasted great. It was one of my favorite parts our our reception!

Sent on 11/03/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lubeley's Bakery and Deli FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Randall Gallery
    Randall Gallery Historic Weddings

The Lubeley Family make wonderful specialty designed cakes and pastries. They are a family owned and operated bakery that take great care of each and every customer. They are wonderful to work with and have tasty cakes. Tell Helen, that Joe sent you from Randall Gallery. When you meet her you feel like you've known her for years!

• Hendri's Events
    Hendri's Events Banquet Halls

Great desserts. Professional service.

• Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison
    Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Wedding Planners

Lubeley's has a long history of providing a great look and taste in their products. I should know - they did my wedding cake back in 1987. They are friendly and answer my questions in a timely manner. Carolyn Burke - Wedding Liaison

• 7815 Watson Road Saint Louis, 63119 See on map