Simply Sweet Sensations LLC

Florissant, MO View map Visit website

Simple Sweet Sensations LLC is a wedding cakery based in Florissant, Missouri. Owner and chief pastry chef Jair Edwards has been creating custom cakes for to-be-weds since 2012. This baking expert makes everything from scratch using fresh and organic ingredients.

Simply Sweet Sensations LLC crafts handmade wedding cake to suit any occasion. Jair offers consultations to prospective newlyweds wherein she ascertains their theme and preferences. Couples can finalize flavors and fillings during a private tasting. Jair caters to various dietary needs and can accommodate those with diabetes and nut, gluten, or dairy intolerances. You can avail of vegan cupcakes and wedding cakes, also. As the icing on the cake in terms of customer service, this dedicated professional oversees delivery and setup and can provide toppers for your wedding celebrations.

• Black-owned

$5.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$8.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Cutters
Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.75

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

Terese Married on 04/02/2022

The best peach cake I've EVER had

We tried the new cake flavor Jair offered, the peach cobbler cake. Like omg it was amazing. The cake was melt in your mouth good. the filling was delicious. not too sweet or bland. Just perfect. We decided to try something non traditional for our wedding cake and it worked out perfectly. Would definitely use her again!
    Kristi Married on 06/13/2021

Amazing! Simply Amazing

Jair is top notch. Amazing to work with. Answered every single one of my questions, and there were A LOT. She was patient, explained everything to me as many times as I needed it. I never worried about the cake once the order was placed, I knew I was in great hands. The cake exceeded all expectations in every way. The bride was blown away when she say the cake. The taste was incredible. We had Vanilla, Chocolate, and some of the vanilla had lemon curd. The chocolate was absolutely chocolately. Best I have ever had and I have had a lot of cake. Cake is my favorite dessert. The lemon curd is tart and smooth and exactly what you would want a lemon curd to be. The vanilla. Incredible. Sweet but not too sweet. There are no words for how amazing this cake was. The buttercream. Devine, Absolutely Devine. Smooth, buttery, the right amout of sweet to not be too sweet. The 2 overwhelming comments regarding the cake from the guests at my daughters wedding were "this cake tastes amazing" and "THIS is the size a piece of wedding cake should be". I will post pictures when I have them back from the photographer. I didn't get many, I was busy being the mother of the bride and eating cake :)

Simply Sweet Sensations LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much Kristi!! It was my absolute pleasure. Planning a wedding is already stressful enough. I want the cake to be last thing to worry about.
    Alicia H. Married on 09/05/2020

EXACTLY what you're looking for!!!

She was just amazing, from start to finish. She personally dropped off a test cake to make sure we loved the flavors, which were delicious, listened every step of the way as I sent over probably 40 pictures and managed to put together EXACTLY what I wanted! This cake was GORGEOUS!! I totally messed up the time of the ceremony and she was so gracious in moving the time up for me, she even helped me plan out times so I could coordinate with the photographer! She came early to the venue to decorate so I could use my leftover flowers from the ceremony, and she's just the sweetest, kindest person you'll ever meet. I literally CANNOT recommend her ENOUGH, she's amazing!!!

Simply Sweet Sensations LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia!! it was such a fun cake to make. It is always my pleasure to make sure each and every bride/groom is well taken care during a stressful but exciting time!

Deals

Simply Sweet Sensations LLC 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Florissant, Missouri Florissant, MO, 63033

Sunday-Monday CLOSED Tuesday- Thursday 10AM-5PM Friday- Saturday 10AM- 2PM
Location of (Simply Sweet Sensations LLC)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding