198 Tecumseh Street, Saint Charles, MO 63301 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About STL Cake Pops

Congratulations on your engagement! I am Rachel Sarino, Creative Director of STL Cake Pops, a custom dessert studio. My creative team and I specialize in creating edible works of art like Wedding Cake Pops, Wedding Cake Ball Cakes, Dessert Buffets, Favors and more.

Whether you are looking for a traditional dessert or something unique and fun for your party, we can help. Our attention to detail and creativity is something you will find very easy to work with.

We offer a complimentary wedding tasting and consult to our Brides & Grooms. We look forward to partnering with you and making your special day sweeter!

Follow STL Cake Pops on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Cakery Bakery
  • Sarah's Cake Shop
  • Daylight Donuts
  • Pammy Lou Hart Baking Co.
white gold wedding cake cake pops
6ccf2c5f4b7a4854 1448930056997 tiffany blue red rose cake ball cake1
peacock jewel tone cake pops1
tiffany gift boxes
weddingcakeballcake
shabby chic dessert table
STL Cake Pops
gold white anniversary cake pops
photogrid1443929231816
tiffany blue red rose cake ball cake1
STL Cake Pops
tiffany blue red rose dessert table
ferguson rehearsal dinner
ferguson storybook cake pops
nautical cake pops
photogrid1444451665679
STL Cake Pops
country barn wedding cake pops
01wm

Videos 1 Video

13 Reviews for STL Cake Pops

• TIFFANY

Tiffany · Married on 07/15/2017

The cake pops were a hit. I couldnt have been more happy with the service that i received. All my guest loved them and wanted to know where they could find the best cake pops they ever had. I cant wait for my next event to buy more

Sent on 07/17/2017

STL Cake Pops's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tiffany! It was our absolute pleasure working with you and we look forward to creating with you again. Congratulations!

Kelsey · Married on 11/13/2016

Everyone LOVED our cake pops! We got Red Velvet and had Rachel make them each a little Death Star for our Groom's Cake. The cake pops were SO moist and it was super convenient to pay the $20 delivery fee for them to easily arrive at our venue. Rachel was very friendly and knowledgeable. Initially, Rachel did a trial of our custom cake pop and we were underwhelmed with the design. However, after we told her this, she was quick to produce a design that we loved! Sending multiple photos and options for us to choose from. This was very impressive service.

Sent on 11/21/2016

STL Cake Pops's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kelsey! I am so glad that we were able to deliver the Death Star cake pops that you and Tabb envisioned. Thank you for trusting the STL Cake Pops team and Congratulations! Don't be a stranger, come visit us at the store sometime. :)
    ~Rachel

Karen · Married on 09/30/2016

I had attended a wedding where they served cake pops instead of the traditional cake, I thought it was a great idea! I got the contact information and it was a pleasant experience right from the beginning. Our cake pops turned out beautiful and tasted amazing! Everyone else thought it was such a great idea too! Thanks for making our dessert a success!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Award

• 198 Tecumseh Street Saint Charles, MO, 63301 See on map
    Tue-Fri 10am to 3pm Sat 10am to 1pm Sun & Mon Closed After Hours Appointments Available for Wedding Tasting
    Location of (STL Cake Pops)