218 Old North Loop 4, Buda, TX 78610 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About LOVELILY FLOWERS

Lovelily Flowers is a professional floral business located in Buda, Texas. Courtlynn Byargeon, the founder and owner of this service, fell in love with floral design after designing pieces for her own wedding and decided to build a strong career within the industry. Lovelily Flowers designs stunning pieces for a variety of events including weddings, baby showers, corporate events, and more.

This Austin-based floral service describes its designs as romantic and modern, with the aim of creating captivating arrangements for you and your guests to enjoy on your special day. Lovelily Flowers strives to develop a personal connection with every client, gaining a true understanding of their personal style, taste, and budget for the event. Courtlynn makes seamless service a priority and allows clients to avail of consultations, delivery, setup, cleanup, and floral preservation if they choose.

Follow LOVELILY FLOWERS on

LOVELILY FLOWERS 7
  • Martha

Martha Gonzalez · Getting married on 04/12/2020

Wedding Flower Design

Courtlynn's work is beautiful and inventive. I very much appreciate her aesthetic and point of view. She is the only person we interviewed because we connected immediately on a stylistic and emotional level. It's evident that she approaches every design challenge with excitement and determination to make it her best. Her passion is palpable and authentic! Choosing Courtlynn enhanced my entire wedding planning experience. Her patience, thoughtfulness, and collaboration made me feel like we shared a unique experience creating the florals for the wedding vs. a generic or prescriptive path. I can't wait to see how far she goes in her career and I am so lucky we connected in a moment of her journey!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    LOVELILY FLOWERS 12
    LOVELILY FLOWERS 13
  • Taylor

Taylor Hawkins · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Courtlynn is a flower angel

Working with Courtlynn was an absolute dream! There were so many aspect of wedding planning I found stressful, but I loved every minute of working with Courtlynn to discuss and plan flowers! She was extremely respectful of our budget, she grasped our ideas and concepts of what we wanted and even made suggestions for what might look good or what wouldn't, which I really appreciated! Never once was I stressed or worried about flowers. The day of the wedding, I was absolutely blown away and she made our vision come to life in ways I didn't even think was possible. She cares about perfecting the small details, which is what really sets her work apart. I will always be her biggest fan and forever recommend her to anyone who needs flowers for any kind of event!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    LOVELILY FLOWERS 14
    LOVELILY FLOWERS 15
    LOVELILY FLOWERS 16
    LOVELILY FLOWERS 17
    LOVELILY FLOWERS 18
  • Elise

Elise Brimberry · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Creative, incredible, and such a joy to work with

Courtlynn was absolutely amazing to work with. She had a vision that meshed so perfectly with my own. Never in a million years could I have dreamed up something as perfect as what she did for my wedding. My jaw literally dropped when I saw my bridal bouquet. Courtlynn was fantastic every step of the way and managed to create the MOST beautiful tree installation on THE windiest day of the year!!! I highly recommend Courtlynn and Lovelily to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/07/2019

LOVELILY FLOWERS FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount