2203 Alta Vista Ave, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Kayla Snell Photography

My ultimate goal is to document the genuine love you share for each other in a vibrant and timeless way. I believe that your wedding photos should be a reflection of your unique personalities and the happiness you share with those dear to your heart.

Some of my favorite things to photograph are simple romantic gestures (when he sneaks a kiss on your forehead..swoon!), joyful moments filled with laughter, and photos of loved ones who are just as excited as you to celebrate this new chapter with you!

I am completely invested in each of my couples from the very initial meeting through the wedding day and beyond. I’ll be your guide every step of the way, helping you navigate this exciting time in your journey!

During our consultation, we will discuss not only the details and needs of your wedding but also get to know each other better. Consultations usually last around 30-mins and can be scheduled in person, Skype, or over the phone. After our meeting, I’ll send you a personalized proposal, with all the info you will need.

When you book with me, I’ll send out a welcome guide with helpful planning and timeline tips for a stress-free wedding day. It gives me such great joy to be able to assist each of my couples with creating and curating the most special day of their lives—from helping craft your wedding day timeline to providing design advice and vendor recommendations.

On your wedding day, I’ll give you non-intrusive direction and prompts to produce imagery that feels true to you. I’ll also be the calm voice that reminds you to take a deep breath and soak it all in (while also nerding-out over how cute you two are). I’m basically a bridesmaid with cameras instead of flowers!

MEET KAYLA SNELL PHOTOGRAPHY

Originally from Key West, FL, I grew up surrounded by creatives and beautiful scenery, inspiring me to explore different mediums of art at a young age. As a child, I used to flip through my parent's photo albums in awe of the film photos from their adventures together. I have always been drawn to photography and how it preserves moments in time, passing on cherished memories to new generations.

My passion for the arts led me to Florida State University where I received a BFA in Studio Art with a focus in Graphic Design and Photography. My background in design influences how I capture moments as a photographer and how I edit my work. I am continually searching for minimal & artistic compositions, and I believe the colors in your photos should be vibrant, yet accurate.

I am forever inspired by traveling, music, vintage fashion editorials, and nature. When I'm not capturing couples in love, you can usually find me outdoors with my boyfriend and pup, at a brewery or concert with friends, or exploring a new city!

Follow Kayla Snell Photography on

austin film wedding engagement photographer mckinney falls 6 51 975753
austin film wedding engagement photographer mckinney falls 7 51 975753
austin film wedding engagement photographer mckinney falls 10 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers intimate elopement 15 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers intimate elopement 28 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers intimate elopement 18 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers fine art film garden grove 10 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers fine art film garden grove 22 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers fine art film garden grove 25 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers fine art film garden grove 26 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers mission san jose bridals san antonio 13 1 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers fine art film park 31 46 51 975753
ashtonaustin 364 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers fine art film park 31 41 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers fine art film park 31 55 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers southwest school art 3 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers southwest school art 37 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers southwest school art 25 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers southwest school art 1 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers southwest school art 27 51 975753
best austin texas marfa wedding photographers fine art film 315 51 975753
best austin texas marfa wedding photographers fine art film 104 51 975753
best austin texas marfa wedding photographers fine art film 128 51 975753
best austin texas marfa wedding photographers fine art film 418 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographer greenhouse driftwood1 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographer greenhouse driftwood4 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographer greenhouse driftwood6 51 975753
121431rlsn113008 r1 002 51 975753
ca 139 51 975753
best austin denver california wedding photographer palazzo lavaca 1 51 975753
best austin denver california wedding photographer palazzo lavaca 20 51 975753
best austin denver california wedding photographer palazzo lavaca 24 51 975753
best austin denver california wedding photographer palazzo lavaca 31 51 975753
best austin denver california wedding photographer palazzo lavaca 37 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers fine art film engagement session 10 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers fine art film engagement session 20 51 975753
Kayla Snell Photography
best austin denver california wedding photographers fine art film engagement session 21 51 975753
austintexasfineartdocumentaryweddingphotographer 140 51 975753
austintexasfineartdocumentaryweddingphotographer 16 51 975753
121431rlsn113008 r15 128 51 975753
121431rlsn113008 r9 021 51 975753

10 Reviews for Kayla Snell Photography

Robert Shine · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Our experience with Kayla

Kayla was an absolute joy to work with. From our initial engagement photos to the delivery of our wedding album, she was extremely professional, kind and communicative.

She was able to travel out of state to take my wife's bridal portraits, which perfectly captured the Colorado landscape and we are so happy to have them. Of all our wedding vendors, we spent the most time with Kayla and she guided us through each phase of wedding photography with an incredible eye for all the details.

On our wedding day, Kayla was able to organize both of our families to take portraits and captured special moments that we will cherish forever. We couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful and friendly photographer and we feel lucky to have met her.

Sent on 02/09/2020

Kim Howard · Getting married on 09/04/2020

Excellent engagement session

Kayla did an excellent job on our engagement session. She made us feel at ease and truly captured the aesthetic we wanted. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Mollie

Mollie Royal · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Greatest Photography Experience!

My favorite parts about working with Kayla were how professional yet comfortable she made the entire experience. Additionally, Sean and I could tell how much she cared about her work and how she made sure everything went perfectly - which for a type A person like myself, helped me relax so much. On the day of the shoot, Kayla made sure we knew exactly what to expect and helped make sure we were comfortable and able to be ourselves. All in all, the process was incredibly easy and fun! Her timeliness was also incredibly appreciated. For a stressed bride like myself, she helped ease the stress by returning the photos in a perfect about of time. I was surprised to get them all back so quickly!

We were worried that we would look awkward and posed in our photos... and that couldn't have been farther from the truth. Spending 90 min. having photographs taken of you seems very daunting at first. But, Kayla provided the perfect combination of directing us and telling us "what to do with our hands" while letting us goof off and truly show our personalities at the same time. The photos came out looking so natural and perfect!

10/10 would recommend you to anyone! Kayla made the process enjoyable and painless. Not to mention, the quality of the photos is second to none. I'm only sad I can't have her photograph my wedding and really every day of our lives! :) She made us feel special and important every step of the way and we are so thankful for her!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kayla Snell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• 2203 Alta Vista Ave Austin, 78704 See on map
    Location of (Kayla Snell Photography)