Mackenzie Reiter Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Most Popular Price

Hello and welcome, friend! I’m Mackenzie, a destination wedding and portrait photographer based in Dallas, Texas and traveling far and wide to document love stories around the world.

Whether set in the warm glow of a Texas sunset, wandering the streets of Paris, or under the soaring beams of the New York Public Library, my intention is to document you - and your unique story - in a meaningful and intentional way.

Above all, my couples tend to care more about their marriage than any wedding day detail, and that’s just how I like it. Marriage is a journey of commitment and grace, and I am incredibly honored to be invited into your life at the beginning of this beautiful new chapter - preserving the memories you’ll look back on for decades to come and cherish forever.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Makenzie
    Makenzie H. Married on 11/05/2021

Talented and sweet- working with Mackenzie was the best experience!

"Mackenzie is truly the best photographer I have ever worked with! During our engagement session she made us feel so comfortable and it really allowed her to capture the emotion in all of her pictures! She is truly one of the sweetest human beings I have ever met and made our time together so fun and memorable! Photos were at the top of my priority list as far as wedding details and she gave me more than I ever could imagine- her photos truly capture the essence of a love story! She is so fun to work with and has the sweetest heart! Her photography is truly a work of art and is priceless! She makes you feel like the most beautiful bride, which is every girls dream throughout their wedding journey! I can't wait for more opportunities to work with Mackenzie because she is truly one of a kind!"
    Stacey K. Married on 10/02/2021

Gorgeous Pictures That Capture So Much More Than Bright Colors

We hired Mackenzie to capture our wedding and are so grateful for her! She and her team were such a joy to work with - both leading up to our wedding and on the big day. The pictures we have received are nothing short of amazing but even more they have perfectly captured the excitement and love shared between our family and friends on that day. We are so excited to received the remainder of our pictures!
  • Ellen
    Ellen Married on 06/07/2021

Incredible Photographer!

Mackenzie is a dream to work with! The way she captures beautiful light and colors in her photos is incredible. Starting with our engagement photos, she made us feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. When our big wedding got postponed due to COVID-19, Mackenzie was so kind and flexible in our changing plans. She photographed our intimate ceremony at our church and mini reception at my in-laws backyard. Every photo is perfect! We can't wait to work with her again for our rescheduled reception in 2021. Thank you, Mackenzie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Dallas, TX, 75205
Location of (Mackenzie Reiter Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding