PO Box 328, Boiling Springs, PA 17007 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Love Connection Wedding Ceremonies

Let's get together to explore what you'd like in your wedding ceremony! I am here to help you plan your ceremony and to officiate on your big day. There are lots of options out there, and I'm here to help you create the wedding ceremony that will be most meaningful to you. You may have as much or as little input into the ceremony planning that you want, and I'm open to any ideas you may want to incorporate. I am here to facilitate, plan, and then perform your dream ceremony, taking that off of your very busy wedding "to do" list. I am happy to do non-religious or religious ceremonies.

That first meeting is a free consultation, so drop me an email at loveconnectionpa@gmail.com, and we'll get started! Thanks for taking a look at Love Connection Wedding Ceremonies and best wishes for your new life together. Let's talk soon.

Follow Love Connection Wedding Ceremonies on
sept201
barbarapaig

19 Reviews for Love Connection Wedding Ceremonies

Lindsay · Married on 09/09/2017

Carol was fantastic! She wrote our ceremony exactly as we wanted it and provided us so many examples of different vows and readings to inspire us. On the day of, she was such a calming presence during the ceremony when we were both so nervous. She handled our marriage license and answered any questions we had.

Jen · Married on 10/01/2016

We LOVE Carol!! I wish we could have more occasions to see her again :) Carol was so helpful, professional and truly vested in our ceremony. She felt like a family member and did such a beautiful job with our ceremony. My only regret is not getting a chance to tell her this in person and to say good bye! Do yourself a favor to make your ceremony seamless and memorable and reserve Rev. Parr!

Love Connection Wedding Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 351.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? PA

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Love Connection Wedding Ceremonies 1
    Free Initial Consultation
    We will meet together for up to one hour at a mutually beneficial location to discuss what you would like to have for your wedding ceremony.

• PO Box 328 Boiling Springs, PA 17007 See on map