Sealed with a Kiss Officiants

York, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$600 Typical Price

Sealed with a Kiss Officiants is a dynamic, energetic wedding officiant team in Central PA. We pride ouselves on working with couples to design a ceremony that reflects their journey. We are devoted and invested in every couple, working with them individually to create something that’s personal and unique to them regardless of religious beliefs.

What do you get when you hire us? It is your day, so you get what you want! We offer a lengthy ceremony planning guide that assists couples in the creation of their ceremony. This ensures the ceremony will be unique to their style, tone, and story. The ceremony planning guide offers options that range from traditional, religious, spiritual, non-religious, popular, old school, new school, and the list goes on. The ceremony planning guide is incredibly user friendly with detailed instructions on how to work through it. Throughout the planning process we are here to assist you every step of the way via e-mail, text, phone, video chat, or in person.

We know that there are a lot of officiants to choose from, but just as with the rest of the wedding planning, successful execution is all in the details. We work in unison with other vendors (photographer, dj/band, videographer, coordinator, etc) to make sure every single aspect of the ceremony goes off without a hitch. We have brides tell us all the time "I didn't even think of that" when we bring up tips/tricks- that's because they aren't supposed to- it's our job.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DE
MD
PA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 05/07/2022

Easy process and amazing turnout!

Finding an officiant was originally difficult for us. Our wedding day was a hot topic and I didn’t really know where to turn. I had found a different company that was not available and they recommended Sealed with a Kiss Officiants. When I reached out I spoke with Kait and she really had flexible options and were available. We went with it and I’m so so so happy we did. Kait provided a wedding ceremony packet in which we chose the wording of specific parts and readings we wanted. Melanie was our officiant of the day and we loved her! Even though we didn’t speak long she spoke as if she did, she had a nice loud clear voice. My family raved on how much they liked her and thought the ceremony was beautiful.
    Alyson H. Married on 05/02/2022

Personal and Professional

We worked with Melanie to plan our special day. She met with us in person as well as working online to plan our ceremony. We used a shared google doc to put together our ceremony and add in comments/suggestions. Kait also assisted during our rehearsal, making sure everyone in our family & wedding party knew what to expect. We received rave reviews on how unique, honest, and heartfelt our ceremony was and we couldn't have done it without the guidance and support from Melanie and Kait. Thank you both so much for being a part of our wedding day.
    Mary D. Married on 04/22/2022

Feels like we had a friend officiate our wedding!

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Sealed with a Kiss to officiate our wedding. Kait was organized, communicative and so incredibly kind. We had some family concerns due to divorced parents and Kait knew how to help us figure out seating to avoid any issue and was on the same page as our wedding coordinator when it came to that. We also had friends playing the guitar and singing as I walked down the aisle. Kait basically ran our rehearsal the day before the wedding and helped make sure everything ran smoothly with the singers and bridal party. She helped us feel so comfortable on the day of the wedding and she honestly feels like a friend. Kait sent us all of the information and links to work on my name change and offered her assistance if needed in the process. We are truly so thankful for Kait and would highly recommend Sealed with a Kiss to any couple looking to tie the knot!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

33 photos · 09/28/2019
  • Sara & Robert
    37 photos · 04/27/2018

Tipton Entertainment Tipton Entertainment Wedding DJs

During the stressful time of planning a wedding ceremony, I cannot think of anyone that I would rather have conducting the ceremony other than Sealed with a Kiss by Kait! When Kait walks into the room, she immediately sets the mood and sets a very calm tone. I know that I can always count on Kait when it comes to a truly high quality custom ceremony that is unique to the bride & groom. Always a wonderful ceremony that touches the hearts and creates a experience like no other. I know I can always look forward to working with Sealed with a Kiss by Kait and would very much recommend them to anyone whose looking for an affordable, smooth running, personal, & extravagant wedding ceremony!

Ceremony by Rachael Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

Kait is a kind, patient, detail-oriented colleague whom I highly recommend (in fact, she's currently my "back up" for if I were to go into labor early- that's how much I trust and admire her!). If you're looking for a professional who can help give that personal touch yet help you stay focused, I highly recommend you reach out to Sealed with a Kiss by Kait!

1375 Karens Way York, PA, 17401

Open all the time :-)
Location of (Sealed with a Kiss Officiants)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding