Sealed with a Kiss by Kait Reviews

Sealed with a Kiss by Kait 7
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing to work with

When you book an officiant, well when we booked ours, we didn’t really know what to expect. We just thought maybe someone would just do our ceremony and send us along our way married. Kait was amazing! I loved the choose your own adventure way of doing our own ceremony outline and she was fantastic with communication every step of the way! She is also full of so much joy, laughter and personality and we were so thrilled she was part of our wedding day!!

Julia Verbiar · Married on 01/05/2019

Energetic, enthusiastic, detailed

We first looked into Kait because her business name matched our hashtag, but we picked her because of her great energy, sense of humor, and attention to detail! She made planning our traditional but non-religious ceremony a breeze, from creating the timeline to writing our vows and everything in between! Kait was also super helpful after the wedding with figuring out the craziness that is getting a marriage license and going through the name change process.

Brian Wagner · Married on 12/15/2018

Working with Kait was an amazing, easy experience!

Working with Kait was an amazing experience from start to finish! My husband and I had no idea where to start when it came to officiants, but our first meeting with Kait helped us to feel so confident. Kait knows her stuff and expertly answered all of our questions; she even has a helpful guide to help couples obtain their marriage license. Kait came to our meeting with helpful ceremony scripts that can be customized for the exact type of ceremony a couple is looking for. We also had a phone call the week of the wedding that helped us prepare for the big day, which was extremely helpful. My husband and I received so many compliments on our ceremony, specifically because it perfectly fit our style, thanks to Kait! Kait takes care of every detail related to officiating wedding ceremonies, so we had nothing to worry about. She even provided me with helpful information related to changing my name. Kait was a lot of fun to work with and incredibly kind and down-to-earth. We had a great experience working with her and would highly recommend her to any couple getting married!

Kelsey · Married on 12/14/2018

Beyond Expectations

Kait is a wonderful human. When we first met her she illuminated a presence that made all the wedding planning seem easier- like I knew she would be there every step of the way. She is very present and confident in what she does- During our ceremony she allowed us to feel comfortable, which made us not as nervous. I would recommend her to anyone that is in need of an officiant, because she is fantastic. She is beyond personable, responsive, and trustworthy. I am so glad we hired Kait, I wouldn’t of had it any other way.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2018

The best officiant we could have asked for

I don't even know where to start with Kait. We had a short ceremony, about 15 minutes, and she made them the best 15 minutes of our life. From the start, Kait was organized and detailed. Her ceremony guide makes planning the ceremony a breeze. She comes prepared with vow books and tissues, she even went above and beyond and printed out my grandmothers prayer for the ceremony in a larger size font for her to see (so sweet)! She is truly a pro. She made our ceremony perfect, and I am eternally grateful for her for creating a ceremony that my husband and I will cherish forever. Thank you Kait!!!

• tarra

tarra · Married on 12/01/2018

The BEST officiant out there!!!

Kait is the absolute best officiant a couple could wish for! I am so so so glad we found her company and were able to work with her. Kait was my shoulder to lean on for most of the past year while wedding planning. She is so much more than an officiant. She became a friend to me and I was always turning to her if I had a conflict that I wanted advice on with the wedding planning or when I needed a helping hand. Kait was there for us from start to finish and I am honestly missing getting to work with her already! I suggest any couple who sees this, to really consider what they're looking for in an officiant and to think about how amazing it would be to have someone like Kait to help them along the way. She created a perfect packet for us to tweak and design to make our Ceremony unique. I promise, Kait is worth it. Just do it. Pick her. You won't regret it. :)

a · Married on 11/30/2018

Kait is awesome

Kait was professional, inclusive, thorough, and a real pleasure to work with! She is flexible and allows you to customize your ceremony to your liking, while also giving you many ideas and options. We even received compliments from our guests on the ceremony and how engaging Kait was. We were so happy to have chosen Kait to marry us and we highly recommend her!

Christian Meyer · Married on 11/25/2018

You NEED to hire Kait!!!

We spoke only through emailing. She was very timely in her responses. She was very thorough and flexible. We had switched from eloping to having a small ceremony and she worked very well with us in our plans changing! She has a great personality and she is very friendly. Her planning guide is amazing! She executed our wedding flawlessly and even gave us a few laughs in our ceremony. I couldn't have hoped for a better person to officiate our wedding. Highly recommend Kait!

• Nicole

Nicole Geisendaffer · Married on 11/03/2018

Sealed with a Kiss

Kait made our ceremony exactly what we wanted! She was so easy to work with, and was so fun. Kait was in constant communication with us, and made sure we had all the important wedding documents ready. I would highly recommend her as an officiant!

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

We couldn’t have asked for more with Kait! From day one she was so attentive and responded so quickly to all of my questions. She walked us thru building our ceremony step by step. From they day we met Kait, we loved her!

Amanda and Ramsey · Married on 10/26/2018

Kait is the best!

Kait was the best officiant we could have ever hoped for! She made us feel so at ease with everything and knew exactly how to incorporate the right amount of humor into the ceremony. She gave us guidance where we needed it, but also let us make our own decisions for how we wanted the ceremony to go. Overall, I can't say enough positive things about working with Kait! My husband and I highly recommend her. - Amanda & Ramsey Kenzitt

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Officiant Out There!

From the moment my now-husband and I met Kait, we knew she would be the one marrying us. We had so much in common, it was slightly scary! I hate making decisions, so the wedding planning process was already stressing me out. Then in comes Kait, with her amazing ceremony outline document that allows you to pick and choose the pieces of your ceremony. You'd think that would have sent me into a tail-spin, but no, it was an absolute lifesaver. We knew that we didn't want an overly religious ceremony (sorry dad!) and she gives you so many different, beautifully worded options to make your ceremony completely "you".
    We have had so many amazing compliments of our ceremony - that is was so "us", "it was perfect, not your typical boring ceremony", - and we could not be happier. Kait truly allowed our personalities and love shine through in every piece and for that we are forever grateful. We can't thank her enough!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/12/2018

The best there is!!

Sealed with a Kiss by Kait is the PERFECT officiant! She helps with ALL aspects of the marriage process such as getting your marriage license, the ceremony steps, and even how to change your name after the wedding! All of my guests were complimenting on how great Kait was. She definitely knows her stuff and is a giant sweetheart! She made the process of getting married super easy and fun. I will recommend all of my friends getting married to her.

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2018

Kait was fantastic. We wanted a very simple but meaningful ceremony, and she gave us exactly that! We received so many comments on how nice it was. Kait makes sure it's about you and what you want, and is willing to help however she needs to. She was perfect for us. I would highly recommend her!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2018

Kait is simply the best!

I am so happy we found Kait! My husband and I knew we wanted our wedding ceremony to be special and meaningful, and Kait made this dream come to light. We got many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was, and it would have not been the same if it weren’t for Kait. She helped tailor the ceremony to be our own, where we incorporated special parts such as a love letter wine box, personal vows and a story of us. It was pleasure getting to know her as well. She is super down to earth, friendly and kind. Whenever anyone asks me for officiant suggestions, I will refer her hands down! She is simply the best.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredibly easy

I cannot say enough good things about Kait. From the beginning she made the ceremony planning process incredibly easy. Her planning guide helped us create a personalized ceremony that fit our vision. Our family and friends loved our personal ceremony. Kait is super organized and easy to work with. Her prices are reasonable and she is very responsive. She was able to rally our rowdy bridal party for the rehearsal. She is extremely professional, sweet, and kind. You can tell she has a passion for what she does! After the wedding she has helped me with the name change process! We can’t thank her enough for making our day perfect!

• ABillotti

Adryana · Married on 09/23/2018

We are so lucky to have had Kait

My husband and I cannot day enough good things about Kait. She was recommended to us by another officiant and we are so glad we had her as our officiant on our special day. She answered all of our questions before and after the ceremony, arrived promptly, and was always there to offer any feedback and advice. She allowed us to make our wedding ceremony what we wanted with helpful guides and advice. You will not regret hiring Kait, I can promise you that!

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

I do not have enough good things to say about Kait! She played a huge part in making our day as amazing as it was! Kait was there for me every step of the way when planning our ceremony to answer all of my many questions, and to even offer advice when I would reach out to her not knowing what to do next. Under her guidance, our rehearsal went so smoothly, and our entire party knew exactly where they needed to be and when. We loved working with Kait so much, and anyone would be lucky to have her be a part of their day!

Carlee Miller · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely positively recommend!!

Kait is absolutely wonderful! She is so down to earth, relaxed, laid back, exactly who you want to be running your ceremony! She made selecting our ceremony a breeze!

She will help with anything and answer any questions you may have, she will even throw a few jokes in there along the way to lighten the mood!! I can’t even begin to say how much my husband and I enjoyed working with her. We were so comfortable around her and could be ourselves, which was so important to both of us! I highly highly recommend Kait!

Joseph · Married on 09/14/2018

After finding Kait through The Knot and reading reviews, we decided to reach out to her. Since we live far from Kait, we had our first meeting through FaceTime and immediately knew that she would be perfect for our wedding day and didn’t look elsewhere. We loved that we could tailor the ceremony to make it feel like “us”. She was so helpful through the planning process and continued to check in with us periodically to make sure everything was going well. On our wedding day, Kait was amazing! The ceremony we created together went perfectly and our guests are still talking about how unique and wonderful the ceremony was. Kait really understood what we wanted and made our vision come true. We can’t thank her enough!

Shelby · Married on 09/02/2018

We were kind of last minute with an officiant, and we found Kait! She was awesome! The ceremony was exactly how we wanted and Kait was a huge help in coming up with what to say and the order! I was stressed before we chose her, and after a couple of email exchanges she put all my worries to rest! Kait is the best!!!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Kait is awesome. She will help you any way she can. She is fun and I would recommend her to everyone!

Jenny · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I really struggled with initially finding an officiant that was a great fit for us. We had a couple failed attempts at securing an officiant that we personally knew, so we began researching an officiant service online and came across Sealed With a Kiss by Kait.
    From the first email interaction we had with Kait, we knew that we definitely wanted to move forward with her officiant service. She always responded in a timely manner, was professional, extremely knowledgeable and passionate!
    My husband and I LOVED the ceremony planning guide! The one thing we knew we wanted was for our ceremony to be emotional, a perfect display of our love, and unique to us and Kait ensured those hopes became a reality. We had so many compliments from our guests that our ceremony was the most beautiful one they’d ever seen. This all would not have been possible without Kait and her amazing service.
    We worked with Kait for months leading up to our wedding and then a month before we ended up having a schedule conflict which prevented Kait from officiating our ceremony, but she ensured there was a smooth transition to having her other officiant, Melanie to officiate our ceremony. The week of the wedding, Kait scheduled a phone call to review the ceremony and ease any anxieties we had about our big day-this was a huge help!
    Melanie was just as wonderful as Kait! She was patient, professional, and so down to earth! Even though we had not had the opportunity to meet her prior to our rehearsal, she created such a comfortable environment and made my husband and I feel like we had known her forever!
    Immediately after our wedding, Kait was prompt in emailing us to provide our next steps! She is absolutely wonderful and my husband and I cannot say enough about how amazing she is!

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

Kait put together such a wonderful service, my family loved the service. she is so passionate about what she does! If you want a lovely heart felt service she's the girl for you!!!!