Sealed with a Kiss by Kait Reviews

Sealed with a Kiss by Kait 7
  • Kay

Kay Maureen · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great Officiant!

Kait was very helpful making sure we had what we needed before, during, and after the event! She responded quickly to all of my concerns and managed the bridal party well. She was so sweet and fantastic to work with. Thank you Kait!

Sealed with a Kiss by Kait 9
    Sealed with a Kiss by Kait 10
    Sealed with a Kiss by Kait 11

Vanessa Garcia · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Flexible and Easy to Work With

Kait was amazing at our wedding this past Saturday. We had a baby shower and surprised our guests with our wedding. She is flexible and easy to work with especially with all that we had going on that day including the ceremony being translated into Spanish. She was also very through in answering all of our questions.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2019

So kind and easy to work with!

We started looking for an officiant super late in the game, probably about one month before our wedding. We initially were going to get a self-uniting license to marry ourselves, but decided to hire an actual officiant at the last minute. We were referred to Sealed with a Kiss by Kait. Kait sent us a really helpful packet that lets you customize your ceremony from a variety of options. You can add/delete whatever you want. She really wants you to be able to make the ceremony your own. We're really nontraditional and nonreligious, and we initially didn't find a lot of options in her packet that felt like us. But one phone call with Kait was all it took to put us at ease. Kait was so nice and supportive and made us feel like we weren't complete weirdos for wanting something a little different. She suggested ideas and helped us create a ceremony that really felt like us. She wasn't actually able to perform our ceremony on our wedding day so she referred us to a colleague (Angie from Weddings by Angie - she is the sweetest!!), but I would still absolutely recommend her. We were really worried and disheartened about not finding a ceremony script we liked, but she made us feel so much better about it and that meant a lot to us. If she had been able to perform our ceremony, I know she would've done an awesome job. You're in great hands with either Kait or Angie and we would definitely recommend both of them.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Jess C · Married on 05/25/2019

Responsive, Professional, & Great Personality

Kait is very easy to work with and has a wonderful personality. The task of putting together a ceremony guide seemed daunting, but Kait made it easier than I thought it would be. She is very responsive to messages, and I appreciated that she followed up with me in regards to questions I had after our wedding day. Our ceremony had everything that we wanted in it thanks to Kait.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

The perfect officiant

My husband and I found Kait after searching around for a non-denominational officiant and she was the absolute perfect match! She can do both religious and non-religious ceremonies, which really helped when we decided to add in a few Jewish traditions to our own. Not knowing where to start, we asked Kait for guidance and received the biggest helper in the world; Kait provided us with sections for our ceremony so that we could pick and chose as well as add in our own! She also gave us the fantastic idea of a love letter ceremony and helped us coordinate it. I was so in love with the way our ceremony turned it. She captured our love for one another perfectly and added in sections that completely matched our personality. I also really loved her small twists on the ceremony! For example, she let us know that at times she will move around and step out of the way for photos - something I never thought of! Kait was there with us for the entire ride. She made sure to answer all of our questions and provide background information on the most important aspects, even including emailing us after the wedding about the Marriage Cerficiate. I would recommend Kait to anyone looking for an officiant, she is such a dedicated person that can personally the ceremony to the couple perfectly.

• Sable

Sable Krakow · Married on 04/14/2019

Perfection in every way!!

Kait is absolutely wonderful, and incredibly professional, I was so stressed about how to plan for a ceremony and what to do and when to do it. As soon as we found Kait she immediately took on the task of organizing everything for us, and even sending out reminders to make the process 100x easier. We are from DC and only met Kait once before the wedding itself, but we spent countless times on phone calls and FaceTimes in order to be ready for our big day. We absolutely love Kait! And every single one of our guests adored her and the wonderful ceremony!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Sealed with a Kiss by Kait 12
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommend

Kait was absolutely amazing! From the moment we started planning, to our I Do's, she was there every step of the way. Kait helped to create a truly unique ceremony that all of our guests loved! I couldn't imagine having our ceremony any other way and having anyone else officiate it.

Kait- Thank you so much for everything, we couldn't have done with with out you!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Kortnee

Kortnee · Married on 03/30/2019

She's one of the sweetest women I've ever met!

Kait was a dream to work with the entire wedding process. She was quick to answer emails/questions and very helpful. She is so sweet! The process of choosing all of your details of your ceremony may be overwhelming but she is always there to help; and if you do a little at a time it’s not so bad!! She reminded us about our marriage certificate and she was even better in person at our rehearsal! Unfortunately she was sick and couldn’t attend our wedding but her fill in, Angie, was JUST as nice as Kait. From the minute we met Angie she put us at ease and she was so thankful to have the opportunity to work with us. She expressed how much she loved all the things we chose for the wedding and we loved her too! We missed Kait; but Angie did not disappoint. I would suggest Kait to any friends in the Lancaster area… she was so easy to work with and so sweet.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Valeri

Valeri · Married on 03/30/2019

Look no further!

Coming from a non-religious background we didn’t think we’d put much thought into who would officiate our wedding, but then we found Kait. From the very first interaction I knew she was the perfect fit for our semi-traditional but non-religious ceremony. Kait radiates joy, it’s hard not to instantly be drawn to her. She made the entire process fun and customizable. She provides you with an extensive ceremony planning guide that allows you to build out your ceremony exactly as you’d like. We opted-in to her pre-marriage counseling as well which served as the perfect opportunity to remind ourselves what was at the core of all the planning we were doing – our relationship. She has a such a warm presence that could be felt by everyone during the ceremony. She’s flexible, articulate, organized, and responsive. She worked seamlessly with our wedding planner and other vendors. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Sealed with a Kiss by Kait 13
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 03/30/2019

Far beyond expectations

My husband and I could not have made a better decision than we did by choosing Kait and Melanie. Kait was so wonderful at getting us everything we needed and the ceremony planning guide they provide was awesome. It gave us the opportunity to make the ceremony exactly as we wanted it without causing us stress. Kait made sure that we had all that we needed and then set us up with Melanie, who married us. Melanie was so amazing. She was always prompt to answer a message or email. We met with her before the wedding and we all just clicked, it was great. She was so helpful with planning everything, without making it stressful. Melanie was so friendly and personable, we felt like we had known her our whole lives. Melanie was always on time, even early for everything. Our wedding day went off without a hitch. Our wedding day was perfect and Melanie and Kait were such a huge part of that. I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Sealed with a Kiss by Kait 14
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Reinisch · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing, flexible, reliable!

Kait was so great to work with from the beginning to the very end! Her wedding planning guide was so helpful and allowed us to customize our ceremony to suit us and our personalities. She kept the ceremony light and fun, which was exactly what we wanted! She was quick to answer emails and texts and set up a few phone calls throughout the process to make sure everything was covered! Even after all the fun was over, she has been super helpful with providing me with information about what to do next (changing my name, etc.). Would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Anika

Anika · Married on 03/15/2019

The Best Wedding Officiant Around!

Kait made the scariest part of the wedding process the easiest out of everything! She has writing a ceremony down to a science! Thanks to her, we were able to write the perfect ceremony for us, completely custom to fit our needs and desires. Everything was executed perfectly, everyone told me how beautiful the ceremony was, and Kait helped us every step of the way, including starting the name changing process after the wedding! She was amazing and I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Hannah Roeder · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Day Ever

Kait made our wedding day absolutely amazing. It was a small ceremony but every detail was so easy to plan thanks to her organization and quick communication. She made the ceremony so beautiful and walked us through every step. I would recommend her to absolutely everyone!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing to work with

When you book an officiant, well when we booked ours, we didn’t really know what to expect. We just thought maybe someone would just do our ceremony and send us along our way married. Kait was amazing! I loved the choose your own adventure way of doing our own ceremony outline and she was fantastic with communication every step of the way! She is also full of so much joy, laughter and personality and we were so thrilled she was part of our wedding day!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Julia Verbiar · Married on 01/05/2019

Energetic, enthusiastic, detailed

We first looked into Kait because her business name matched our hashtag, but we picked her because of her great energy, sense of humor, and attention to detail! She made planning our traditional but non-religious ceremony a breeze, from creating the timeline to writing our vows and everything in between! Kait was also super helpful after the wedding with figuring out the craziness that is getting a marriage license and going through the name change process.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Brian Wagner · Married on 12/15/2018

Working with Kait was an amazing, easy experience!

Working with Kait was an amazing experience from start to finish! My husband and I had no idea where to start when it came to officiants, but our first meeting with Kait helped us to feel so confident. Kait knows her stuff and expertly answered all of our questions; she even has a helpful guide to help couples obtain their marriage license. Kait came to our meeting with helpful ceremony scripts that can be customized for the exact type of ceremony a couple is looking for. We also had a phone call the week of the wedding that helped us prepare for the big day, which was extremely helpful. My husband and I received so many compliments on our ceremony, specifically because it perfectly fit our style, thanks to Kait! Kait takes care of every detail related to officiating wedding ceremonies, so we had nothing to worry about. She even provided me with helpful information related to changing my name. Kait was a lot of fun to work with and incredibly kind and down-to-earth. We had a great experience working with her and would highly recommend her to any couple getting married!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Kelsey · Married on 12/14/2018

Beyond Expectations

Kait is a wonderful human. When we first met her she illuminated a presence that made all the wedding planning seem easier- like I knew she would be there every step of the way. She is very present and confident in what she does- During our ceremony she allowed us to feel comfortable, which made us not as nervous. I would recommend her to anyone that is in need of an officiant, because she is fantastic. She is beyond personable, responsive, and trustworthy. I am so glad we hired Kait, I wouldn’t of had it any other way.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2018

The best officiant we could have asked for

I don't even know where to start with Kait. We had a short ceremony, about 15 minutes, and she made them the best 15 minutes of our life. From the start, Kait was organized and detailed. Her ceremony guide makes planning the ceremony a breeze. She comes prepared with vow books and tissues, she even went above and beyond and printed out my grandmothers prayer for the ceremony in a larger size font for her to see (so sweet)! She is truly a pro. She made our ceremony perfect, and I am eternally grateful for her for creating a ceremony that my husband and I will cherish forever. Thank you Kait!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • tarra

tarra · Married on 12/01/2018

The BEST officiant out there!!!

Kait is the absolute best officiant a couple could wish for! I am so so so glad we found her company and were able to work with her. Kait was my shoulder to lean on for most of the past year while wedding planning. She is so much more than an officiant. She became a friend to me and I was always turning to her if I had a conflict that I wanted advice on with the wedding planning or when I needed a helping hand. Kait was there for us from start to finish and I am honestly missing getting to work with her already! I suggest any couple who sees this, to really consider what they're looking for in an officiant and to think about how amazing it would be to have someone like Kait to help them along the way. She created a perfect packet for us to tweak and design to make our Ceremony unique. I promise, Kait is worth it. Just do it. Pick her. You won't regret it. :)

Sent on 12/06/2018

a · Married on 11/30/2018

Kait is awesome

Kait was professional, inclusive, thorough, and a real pleasure to work with! She is flexible and allows you to customize your ceremony to your liking, while also giving you many ideas and options. We even received compliments from our guests on the ceremony and how engaging Kait was. We were so happy to have chosen Kait to marry us and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Christian Meyer · Married on 11/25/2018

You NEED to hire Kait!!!

We spoke only through emailing. She was very timely in her responses. She was very thorough and flexible. We had switched from eloping to having a small ceremony and she worked very well with us in our plans changing! She has a great personality and she is very friendly. Her planning guide is amazing! She executed our wedding flawlessly and even gave us a few laughs in our ceremony. I couldn't have hoped for a better person to officiate our wedding. Highly recommend Kait!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Geisendaffer · Married on 11/03/2018

Sealed with a Kiss

Kait made our ceremony exactly what we wanted! She was so easy to work with, and was so fun. Kait was in constant communication with us, and made sure we had all the important wedding documents ready. I would highly recommend her as an officiant!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

We couldn’t have asked for more with Kait! From day one she was so attentive and responded so quickly to all of my questions. She walked us thru building our ceremony step by step. From they day we met Kait, we loved her!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Amanda and Ramsey · Married on 10/26/2018

Kait is the best!

Kait was the best officiant we could have ever hoped for! She made us feel so at ease with everything and knew exactly how to incorporate the right amount of humor into the ceremony. She gave us guidance where we needed it, but also let us make our own decisions for how we wanted the ceremony to go. Overall, I can't say enough positive things about working with Kait! My husband and I highly recommend her. - Amanda & Ramsey Kenzitt

Sent on 10/29/2018