Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19128 Map · Phone number

About Officially Merried

Officially Merried is a professional wedding officiant service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Meredith Schutte was ordained with the Universal Life Church in 2013 and has since created once in a lifetime ceremonies for couples all across Pennsylvania. Her packages are custom-tailored to be personal, enjoyable, and stress-free. No matter what your wedding day visions are, Officially Merried will make them come true.

Officially Merried offers custom, affordable packages to suit the needs of all couples. Her wedding scripts can be tailored to a couple’s relationship story, their beliefs, background, and personal style. She works with couples one on one to determine a flow of events to please all guests and incorporate their ideas along with traditional wedding elements. Ceremonies can include personal readings and rituals such as the handfasting or unity candle ceremonies, among many others. Merideth Schutte will make your day one of a kind.

Follow Officially Merried on

download 2

8 Reviews for Officially Merried

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2019

Meredith is amazing!

Meredith was the best! We are so lucky we were able to hire a professional for our wedding. She was so friendly and we felt so comfortable from the moment we first talked to her! If you are looking for a great officiant, you should hire Meredith! Also, our hand written ceremony is amazing and so cute!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • LeeAnn

LeeAnn · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect ceremony

We can't say enough good things about Meredith — she made our ceremony so special! My husband and I decided to do a ceremony with only immediate family the day before the reception. We were looking for someone that could do a non-religious ceremony, and after face timing with Meredith, we knew she was perfect for what we were looking for!

Not only did she conduct a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony, she also gave us a handwritten version of it. This was so meaningful to us and something we will have as a keepsake forever. Since the ceremony only included our immediate family, it was also something we have been able to share with friends and family that were not in attendance.

We highly recommend Meredith and are so thankful we had her officiate for us.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Elyse

Elyse · Married on 07/20/2019

My perfect ceremony!!

Meredith is a close friend of mine, whom I met through my husband, so I always knew I wanted her to be involved in officiating our ceremony. We also wanted another of our friends, Brett, to be involved, too, because I had this vision of the two of them balancing each other the way Fred and I balance each other. When it came to my wedding, as unusual as it is to hear, the ceremony was really at the top of my priorities list and I wanted it to be special and personal, full of love and tradition. Meredith absolutely blew away all of my expectations. She was wonderful at communicating with me and keeping me in the loop when it came to drafting parts of the ceremony. I wanted to incorporate certain Jewish traditions, and she took the time to research them so that she could properly explain their meaning and significance. She worked so well with our friend, her co-officiant, to ensure that their parts of the ceremony complemented each other. I laughed and I cried and I’ve never felt more in the moment. Meredith was practiced and prepared with everything that she said and did in her role, all the way down to knowing exactly when and how to “duck away” right before our first kiss so that she wouldn’t be in that special photo!! Meredith’s attention to detail, along with her desire to make your ceremony the most special and meaningful that it can be absolutely sets her apart from other officiants I’ve seen/heard at other weddings; I could trust her completely and I knew that she would bring my vision to life. She is a pleasure to work with, and I can’t recommend Meredith more highly!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Officially Merried FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 500.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Baptist
    Buddhist
    Catholic
    Jewish
    Methodist
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19128 See on map
    Location of (Officially Merried)