Middletown, PA 17057 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Robyn Bruce

If you are planning to get married and are having difficulty finding someone to officiate your wedding at a reasonable rate, call me. I am an ordained minister specializing in weddings that take place at your location and am committed to giving you a most memorable wedding ceremony. It shouldn't cost you your life savings to get married by a minister. My fee: $200.00. Includes travel time and mileage. My fee is a flat fee, no hidden costs. I do not require a deposit. You pay me the day of the wedding. (I offer the exact same thing as the higher priced ministers.) Religious and non-religious ceremonies. Spur of the moment ceremonies ok!

Follow Rev. Robyn Bruce on

1 User photo

Rev. Robyn Bruce 1

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding 11/3/18

Rev. Robyn was great officiating our wedding. She gave us so many options for the ceremony that is made it easy to make our ceremony how we wanted it. She was so helpful with not only the ceremony but other wedding related items.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Thank you, Andrea! Your day was beautiful and I enjoyed working with you. Congratulations to you both!

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent job

Rev Robyn officiated our wedding Oct. 20, 2018. She was so helpful with sample ceremonies which allowed us to tailor the perfect ceremony. She was very helpful with all of the details from the licence to the ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber! It was an honor and a pleasure to be your officiant. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to work with you. It was an amazing day! Congratulations!!
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing ceremony options!

Rev. Bruce was amazing to work with. She called us every step of the way to make sure any questions we had were answered. She sent us several different examples of the ceremony and we were able to pick and chose what we wanted. She was very easy to work with and was there to help you every step of the way.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Leanne, I'm so glad you were happy with my services. Thank you so much for this lovely review. I very much enjoyed our time together and working for you was a real pleasure. Thank you for choosing me to be your officiant. Enjoy your lives together... and congratulations!

Award

Rev. Robyn Bruce FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 200
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.