Rev. Robyn Bruce Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1 User photo

Andrea Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding 11/3/18

Rev. Robyn was great officiating our wedding. She gave us so many options for the ceremony that is made it easy to make our ceremony how we wanted it. She was so helpful with not only the ceremony but other wedding related items.

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Thank you, Andrea! Your day was beautiful and I enjoyed working with you. Congratulations to you both!
    Amber Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent job

Rev Robyn officiated our wedding Oct. 20, 2018. She was so helpful with sample ceremonies which allowed us to tailor the perfect ceremony. She was very helpful with all of the details from the licence to the ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with.

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Thank you so much, Amber! It was an honor and a pleasure to be your officiant. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to work with you. It was an amazing day! Congratulations!!
  • Leanne
    Leanne Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing ceremony options!

Rev. Bruce was amazing to work with. She called us every step of the way to make sure any questions we had were answered. She sent us several different examples of the ceremony and we were able to pick and chose what we wanted. She was very easy to work with and was there to help you every step of the way.

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Leanne, I'm so glad you were happy with my services. Thank you so much for this lovely review. I very much enjoyed our time together and working for you was a real pleasure. Thank you for choosing me to be your officiant. Enjoy your lives together... and congratulations!
    Shauntelle Married on 11/25/2017
    Reverend Robyn was so wonderful to work with! She helped my mother with the vow renewal ceremony for my grandparents surprise 50th wedding anniversary. We had a patriarch of the family do the ceremony, so we didn’t meet Robyn in person, and she helped my mom at no charge. How wonderful is that?! So I knew I had to contact her for our wedding. Our ceremony was non-denominational and wonderful. Reverend Robyn sent us multiple ceremony and vow options, and then we chose our favorite and customized it to suit our relationship! I didn’t actually meet the reverend until I was at the altar, but it felt like I already knew her. After the ceremony, she gave the marriage license to one of our groomsman so she didn’t interrupt our photo session. That was nice of her! She really streamlined everything and kept things simple. Thank you Reverend Robyn Bruce for a wonderful wedding ceremony!

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Thank you, Shauntelle, for this shining review! It was my pleasure to be of service to your mother for your grandparents' vow renewal ceremony. I had the good fortune of meeting your grandmother at your wedding -- what a lovely lady she is! It was also my great privilege to be your officiant and I appreciate you allowing me to perform your ceremony for you. I loved being part of the magic that filled the room! Enjoy your bright future together!
  • pmarie9217
    Paige Married on 09/02/2017
    Robyn officiated our wedding on september 2, 2017 and i can honestly say she was amazing! We had a phone interview first, and booked immediately. I knew she was going to be perfect for us and she was! Our ceremony was beautiful and people were crying with how touched they were by her words! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!!!!

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Thank you, Paige, for this amazing review! It was truly an honor and a privilege to work with you. What a glorious occasion it was! It's a blessing to me to have folks like you both as my clients. I enjoyed every minute of my role as your officiant. It was a real pleasure. Congratulations to you and enjoy your coming journey as Mr. and Mrs.!

Raeann Married on 08/12/2017
    I am so happy i chose Robyn as my officiant. She was so easy to work with and was straight forward to to the point. She sent me a bunch of different ceremonies to choose from, including vows since we chose not to write our own and a sand ceremony. I combined a couple of different ones and it was as simple as that. She checked in with me a week before the wedding to go over everything one last time and make sure everything was good to go. I also couldn't have asked for a better price. I've already recommended her to a friend!

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Thank you, RaeAnn! You made my job easy. You were so nice to work with. I wish you many happy years together and I can't thank you enough for your referral. --- Rev. Robyn
    Samantha Married on 07/22/2017
    Rev. Robyn Bruce was absolutely fantastic! I found and contacted her here on Wedding Wire, and honestly everything was so seamless! She was quick to respond to my initial message, and we set up a phone call so we could actually talk wedding specifics...to see if she was the right fit for our ceremony. I could not be happier! She is organized (she sent us multiple ceremony examples to pick and choose our favorites or add whatever we wanted), a pleasant person to talk with, always happy to answer any questions, and truly cared about my wedding budget. I'm very happy we chose Rev Bruce for our wedding, it was a pleasure working with her!

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and you certainly made my job easy! Thank you again for the great review. -- Rev. Robyn
    Danielle Married on 07/01/2017
    Rev Robin was amazing! She let us put a ceremony together that incorporated all the religious aspect we wanted and let us incorporate traditions from my husband's and my heritages. She called and got to know us and was always friendly. She responds to emails incredibly quick and even sent us a thank you email for choosing her after the wedding. Honestly, the ceremony was beautiful and we owe a lot of that to Rev Robin.
    Amanda Married on 06/10/2017
    We got married last year by Rev. Robyn who was amazing and gave us many options for our ceremony. She was very informed and available for questions at all times and cared about our needs. She did a wonderful job and we were very happy with our choice! Would definitely recommend her for a wedding officiant!

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Thank you, Amanda, for this great review! I'm so grateful and I'm so glad to know you were happy with my services. I can't believe it's been a whole year already. I hope you are both doing well!! Thank you again for choosing me to be your officiant and for this wonderful review!
  • User2662037 2+ years ago
    Very friendly. Checked in with us frequently before the actual wedding.
    Tricia Married on 05/22/2016
    Robyn is the utmost professional. She is flexible in her ceremony and willing to accommodate the needs of the couple. We were so pleased to have her officiate our wedding. Many of my guests complimented her style. I really appreciated her expertise with the ceremony process and she included everything we requested during our ceremony.

Rev. Robyn Bruce's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You made my job easy! You were a joy to work with.
    Shelley Married on 03/15/2014
    I would highly recommend Rev. Robyn to anyone who is looking for an officiant, even if your looking for a last minute officiant to. I had one week to find an affordable officiant to perform a small ceremony in my home, and as soon as i found Rev. Robyn i knew she would be the one to marry me and my husband!! She was very nice, and she gave us some vows to choose or you choose your own, she came to our home in Lancaster City, her fee is also very affordable. I was very thankful for her coming to my home in such short notice!!

Dear Shelley,

Thank you so much for your very kind words. I very much enjoyed working with you and your new Mister! Wishing you happiness always for a wonderful life adventure together. I'm so glad I could be of service to you.

Rev. Robyn
    Jennifer Married on 07/28/2012
    Such a wonderful lady. She walk through all the steps that we had to do. She called seveal of times to check in to make sure the whole process is going well and answer all my questions. She work with us alot!