Aurora, CO 80014 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lola Beauty DNVR

Lola Beauty DNVR is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Denver, Colorado. The team of stylists provides beauty services for brides and their bridal parties on their wedding day. The team have glammed up brides from Austin, Texas, to Cancun, Mexico, Denver and beyond. The stylists seek to create looks that are perfectly suited toward each individual bride.

Experience
Owners Lorena Guadarrama Molano and Lauren Parker met in 2011 while working as wedding and hair stylists in Austin, Texas. Together, they established Lola Beauty ATX in 2013, and moved their operation to the Denver area in December 2017. The two have provided hair, makeup and glam services to over 1,000 brides, and have grown their company to a team of 26 hair and makeup artists. Lorena and Lauren offer a decade of professional experience in the beauty industry, and have worked with clients including Disney, Bravo and more.

Lola Beauty DNVR offers hair, makeup and beauty services for brides and bridal parties of up to 20 guests. The stylists offer trial hair and makeup styling for brides, including updos, styling and textured styling. On-site hair and makeup services are available on the wedding day. Services also include the following:

• Hair trial

Lola Beauty DNVR 3
Lola Beauty DNVR 4
Lola Beauty DNVR 5

Megan · Married on 03/26/2018

These ladies were the best! I was nervous about finding a hair and makeup artist because I was coming from another state and had never been to Colorado before, so I was relying heavily on photos and reviews. And I’ve never liked my hair and makeup when I’ve gotten it done for weddings before. But there was nothing to worry about! From the second I walked in the room for my trial, it was clear they knew what they were doing and how to make me beautiful for my elopement (i.e. hair and makeup that would last on top of a windy mountain pass). I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Lola Beauty DNVR 6
    Lola Beauty DNVR 7
    Lola Beauty DNVR 8

Madison · Married on 03/31/2019

Could not have been Better!

I could not have been happier with LOLA or my experience getting ready for our wedding. LOLA did a beautiful job on the hair and makeup for my friends and family, and they could not have done a better job on my hair and makeup. I felt absolutely stunning, and they captured my vision perfectly.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Lola Beauty DNVR 9
    Lola Beauty DNVR 10

Lola Beauty DNVR Pricing

Lola Beauty DNVR Price Rates

Lola Beauty DNVR FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20