1001 Lakeview Drive, Parkersburg, WV 26104 Map · Phone number

b8c89a3b996e9ed7 head shot 2
head shot 2

10 Reviews for Little Black Dress

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

If I could give 10 stars to Misti and her team, I would. Planning for your big day can be stressful, even when you tell yourself "I will NOT stress about this". It's inevitable. You over analyze the little things, forget the details for the BIG things, and at the end of it all you feel like you haven't accomplished much of anything.

None of that was the case for me thanks to Misti. I was able to focus on the fun parts of planning and she took care of all the things I needed. She coordinated with all of my vendors to make sure our wedding day was nothing short of magical. I truly don't know what I would have done without her and her amazing staff. She kept my timeline organized and even wrangled the children in the wedding party incredibly well! My whole family still talks about how smooth everything went. I was able to focus on marrying my best friend and enjoying the evening with friends and family. I can't ever thank her enough for everything.

If you're thinking of not hiring a planner - don't. If you're considering hiring LBD - DO!

Sent on 02/05/2017

I hired LBD initially for day of event coordination for my wedding and later decided to go with LBD for my rentals (tablecloths, chair covers, etc). I am so happy that I did....one of the best decisions I made!! Misti and her team were very professional and helpful. I had a large wedding and the venue did not allow much time for setting up...Misti and her team were amazing at setting the room. Not only did they do a beautiful job, but they were efficient and flexible. They also did a great job tearing down and helping clean up. As for the day of event coordination, Misti did an excellent job and I didn't have to worry about a thing! It was a seamless event! She was helpful with dealing with the vendors and put me at ease in what could have been a stressful time. I would highly recommend LBD for anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Eric · Married on 09/03/2014

It's impossible to find a more conscientious wedding planner than Misty! She is direct with brides and vendors and does everything in her power to deliver the best experience for everyone involved. Her attention to detail is impeccable, and she addresses challenges head-on. True character is revealed when things don't go as planned; Misty shines during these moments!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Little Black Dress FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Blood, Sweat & Beers
    Blood, Sweat & Beers Wedding Bands

Misti is the best wedding planner I've seen. She stayed so calm against the odds the first time we worked one of her weddings, and seeing her keeping her cool helped everyone involved. She puts the success of the wedding above all for the day and does so in a manner that makes everyone involved happy to be a part of it. She is pleasant to all of the other vendors and makes sure they all work together for the best possible outcome. I would work every one of her events if I could!

• Blennerhassett Hotel
    Blennerhassett Hotel Hotel Weddings

I cannot begin to express how amazing Misti Sims and her team are at making dream weddings come true! If you want to have a stress free wedding day make sure to book with Little Black Dress Events!

• Amy N. McCoy Makeup Artistry
    Amy N. McCoy Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Little Black Dress Events is nothing short of amazing. I personally used Misti as my wedding planner & she went over an beyond to make sure every single detail was perfect. I highly recommend her to every bride whether you need full service planning or just day of....she is a miracle worker.

• 1001 Lakeview Drive Parkersburg, 26104 See on map