Blennerhassett Hotel

Parkersburg, WV View map Visit website
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

The Blennerhassett Hotel is an elegant, historic, full-service property in downtown Parkersburg. Our comprehensive wedding packages include special group rates for our luxurious guestrooms and decadent banquet services for up to 175 guests. Onsite catering, planning services and in-house Wedding Coordinator available to assist with details. Outdoor patio and temperature-controlled tent available.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Veteran-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Historic Building
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Decor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
  • User2209674 2+ years ago
    Working with the Blennerhasset for our wedding reception was an outstanding experience! Emily Davenport was always quick to answer any questions I had, even a year and a half prior to our wedding date. She is seriously amazing and so good at what she does! The entire staff kept everything organized from day one! On the day of our wedding, everything ran smoothly. Multiple guests said to me that they believed it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I even had one guest say, “That was the best food I have ever had at a wedding, and maybe even the best steak I have ever had.” From the time we walked in on our first consultation with Emily, until the time we checked out, we felt special. My entire family agreed when I said, I felt like the staff was genuinely concerned that we were satisfied with our stay and with the event. It was also obvious that it wasn’t ‘just another wedding’, they sincerely cared! I am so pleased with the outcome of our reception at the Blennerhasset and that I can always call myself a ‘Blennerhasset Bride’!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 10/04/2008
    I simply can't say enough good things about The Blennerhassett Hotel and the wonderful staff. The sales & catering manager, Carl Mayfield, is amazing. He has weddings every weekend, yet he always made me feel that I was the ONLY bride he was working with. I don't know if the man ever sleeps - he's always available by phone or email, and is always at the Hotel. He treated my family wonderfully, and was always more than accomodating with all of my crazy requests. He made everything so stress free, and I was so comfortable knowing that I had him taking care of everything. Carl and the rest of the staff really go above and beyond what I had expected. We've already booked our room there for our 1 year anniversary - it's become our special place.

The food at the reception was incredible. We've had so many compliments from some very impressed wedding guests. If I had to do it all over again, there's no doubt in my mind that I would go back to the Blennerhassett. Simply amazing.
  • User2696973 2+ years ago
    They were awesome, made my day very stress free! Would tell anyone to get married here. All my guests were very happy with their food, and I have heard nothing but compliments.

Pam Powers Moore Pam Powers Moore Wedding Officiants

I am a Non-Denominational Minister/ Wedding Officiant and I had the opportunity to perform a marriage ceremony at the Blennerhassett Hotel a few years ago. They did an amazing job coordinating the event and the provisions were amazing. The staff was accommodating on every level and the wedding, itself, was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend the Blennerhassett to anyone looking for a really cool place to have their ceremony. You won't be disappointed.

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very friendly and professional staff. An absolute beautiful venue. Highly recommended.

Little Black Dress Little Black Dress Wedding Planners

Five start the way and in very way.

320 MARKET STREET Parkersburg, WV, 26101
304-422-3131
Location of (Blennerhassett Hotel)

Blennerhassett Hotel frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Blennerhassett Hotel?

Blennerhassett Hotel includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Blennerhassett Hotel, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Blennerhassett Hotel includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

At Blennerhassett Hotel, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Blennerhassett Hotel includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Blennerhassett Hotel in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Blennerhassett Hotel for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Historic Building
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Blennerhassett Hotel for wedding events?

Blennerhassett Hotel offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Blennerhassett Hotel offer?

Blennerhassett Hotel offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Blennerhassett Hotel offer for wedding events?

Blennerhassett Hotel offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Blennerhassett Hotel have available for wedding events?

Blennerhassett Hotel offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Altar/Arch
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Blennerhassett Hotel and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Blennerhassett Hotel is recommended by 83% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in value, 4.6 in professionalism, 4.3 in average response time and 4.2 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding

Wedding Venues