Pam Powers Moore

Buckhannon, WV View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$250 Typical Price

Pam Powers Moore is a Wedding Officiant, based in Buckhannon, West Virginia. She is an Ordained Non-Denominational Minister and has been officiating weddings since 2011. Professional and thoughtful, Pam is passionate about tailoring a ceremony that you, your sweetheart, and loved ones can cherish and smile about for years to come.

Both writing and speaking are talents of Pam Powers Moore, and qualities that make her work as a Wedding Officiant a fitting career choice. Pam carefully considers each word and phrase as she arranges your ceremony, delving to craft something that honors and celebrates the bond between you and your partner. She does not require marriage counseling but can provide this service, without fees, if requested.

Pam is available to officiate for a variety of wedding ceremonies including, but not limited to; traditional, handfasting, inter-faith, family heritage and theme weddings. And, for those seeking a small, intimate wedding or elopement in the peaceful solitude of nature, Pam can perform your ceremony at her own countryside venue, Heaven’s Grace. She offers several charming wedding locations, and her packages are all-inclusive. The best part of all is that they are completely affordable, with fees designed to fit every budget. Your custom-written ceremony package will include use of venue, music with "first dance" option and photography. As an added bonus, you will also receive a keepsake copy of your ceremony, a rose-embossed Marriage Certificate and two beautiful collages to commemorate your day.

Pam also travels to other venues and has a variety of packages to choose from.

Interpretive Services are available upon request.

Pam is a full-service Minister and also writes and officiates personalized Baby Blessings. Quinceañeras, House Blessings and other Life Event Services.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 06/10/2022

Sweet song ministries

Several different setups to chose from which made for great photos She was flexible to meet our needs and wants. Any questions or concerns we had she was quick to respond. Our whole wedding party enjoyed the whole experience and she really enjoyed the experience as well. She sure helped calm my nerves during the ceremony.

Pam Powers Moore's reply:

Thank you, Amanda, for your kind words and the wonderful review. I still smile when I think about how much fun it was doing your photography. I'm happy that you, John, and your guests enjoyed it, too. Couples like you are the reason I love what I do, and it means the world to me to be able to read reviews like yours and know that I accomplished my mission. Take care and I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world. ~ Be Blessed! Pastor Pam
  • Justin
    Justin A. Married on 05/27/2022

White wedding

Our ceremony absolutely beautiful. It exceeded our expectations. We are very happy with the outcome. It couldn't have been more perfect

Pam Powers Moore's reply:

Thank you both for the great review. I absolutely loved doing your ceremony for you., and taking your pictures was so much fun. You have many wonderful things ahead of you and I wish you the very best of everything, now and always. Be Blessed! Pam
    Kayla H. Married on 05/06/2022

Amazing, beautiful

She did amazing. She did everything so proud and professional

Pam Powers Moore's reply:

Thank you, Kayla. I am so glad the rain stopped long enough for us to enjoy your ceremony outdoors. You looked absolutely beautiful and I loved being able to meet and talk with you both. I really appreciate the review and hope you guys are having a great time at the cabin. :) Take care and if I can ever help you guys in any way, please don't hesitate to ask. ~ Be Blessed, Pastor Pam

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Pam Powers Moore 1
Discount

As an expression of gratitude to those brave men and women who put their lives on the line for our protection and well-being, it is my sincere honor and privilege to extend a 20% discount, not to exceed $50, to all First Responders. Thank you so very much for your service and sacrifice. It is sincerely appreciated and I pray God's blessings upon each and every one of you. .

Pam Powers Moore 2
Discount

As an expression of gratitude to our United States Military, it is my sincere honor and privilege to extend a 20% discount, not to exceed $50, to all Active Duty Service Members, Retired Military and Honorably Discharged Veterans. [Valid Military ID or DD Form 214 Required]. Thank you so very much for your service and sacrifice for our country. It is sincerely appreciated and I pray God's blessings upon each and every one of you. .

P.O. Box 1181 Buckhannon, WV, 26201
3044720296
304-672-2821
Location of (Pam Powers Moore)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding