Clarksburg, WV 26301 Map · Phone number

About Bethany Cutright- Officiant

I do not do weddings as a job, I do them because I love being a part of something special. I became an officiant so that I could marry my little brother and his wife. It brought me great joy to have a front row seat for one of the most important days in a couples life. So I decided that day that I would make my services available to other couples.

My ceremonies are simple, non-religious, but love inspired. I strive to create a personalized ceremony for you that will capture the spirit of your bond, without dragging on forever. My goal is to customize your ceremony to make your day special. I am always willing to weave in things like Hand Fasting Ceremonies, Sand Ceremonies, special readings, or other creative ways to symbolize your love. You can write your own vows, or use traditional ones. Did you see something on Pinterest you thought would be perfect for your ceremony? GREAT I will help you to figure out a way to add it in. There are no real rules for creating a ceremony, we can work together to make it perfect.

I typically like to meet with couples before we move forward. I like to get a feel for who you are and what you are looking for. It is also a good time to discuss fees and to see if I am a good fit for your budget. During our meeting, I can also gather ideas as to how to create your ceremony. If it is not possible for us to meet, we can take care of these things via phone or email.

I am willing to travel anywhere in West Virginia, although I do charge a mileage fee for destinations over 20 miles from Clarksburg. Destinations more than a two hour drive will require lodging expense in addition to mileage fee. Some of the most magical weddings I have had the pleasure of being a part of have been all over the state. Historic sites, state parks, family homesteads, we can create a special day where ever you and your fiance are drawn to. If it is someplace that has an important place in your hearts, it will make your day even that much more memorable.

I have worked with a great professionals, so if you are looking for a photographer, violinist, or DJ, I just might be able to help you find someone with a good reputation.

For more information and photos, visit my Facebook page at:

Follow Bethany Cutright- Officiant on

6d03aca575991064 1467762832758 image
552e0fbeb4ffb817 1517333569 16c539d34ad2607d 1517333578587 1 17626155 123552429

3 Reviews for Bethany Cutright- Officiant

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2017

We were married on 10/15, and we LOVED using her for our officiant! She was always responsive to our needs and questions, and she designed a beautiful ceremony that fit us perfectly! We received many compliments on her ceremony. We chose to do a non-religious ceremony. We highly recommend Bethany to anyone looking for an officiant who goes above and beyond!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 02/25/2017

Bethany was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding. She was totally laid back and was open to our ideas. She wanted our input but really knew how the ceremony should work. Coupled with her beautiful words and flexibility our ceremony was just perfect! We are so thankful we found her! Thank you Bethany!

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • Glenda

Glenda · Married on 06/14/2014

Bethany was great she made a little keepsake book of our wedding ceremony for us to have as a nice surprise. She was professional and friendly at the same time. We had a few hiccups before the wedding started and she was even willing to pitch in and help if needed. She also didn't mind that the wedding party is a bit goofy and we were all a tad silly during the rehearsal. She is a joy to work with and I would totally recommend her to my friends

Sent on 07/10/2014

Bethany Cutright- Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 275
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    WV

• Clarksburg, 26301 See on map
    (304) 709-6569 (Phone number)