Lake Orion, MI 48361 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Lisa Hodack Photography

Seven years of wedding photography experience. Based in the Metro Detroit area, and willing to travel world-wide.

MY EXPERIENCE:
Once I photographed my first family wedding, I was hooked. Over a short period of time, I purchased more equipment and took a few basic photography and Photoshop courses. After a couple years of schooling, I found that I actually gained more knowledge by teaching myself through trial and error and attending workshops to strengthen my skills. With seven years of experience, I am confident that this challenging field of expertise is right where I belong.

MY STYLE:
I enjoy trying to bring out the best in others and every wedding is always a new exciting challenge. I prefer the natural, romantic, classy styles but always like to bring out the genuine smiles and laughs as well. Besides my photography career and indulging in way too much dark chocolate, I spend most of my free time outdoors. I enjoy gardening, cooking, camping, bicycling, rollerblading, learning more about my Catholic faith, visiting new towns with my husband, and spending time with our families and friends. In the summer, our families like to escape to our cabins up north, which are located just five minutes from the gorgeous Lake Michigan beaches. When in season, I attend as many orchestra concerts as I can and even practice the violin when I get the opportunity. I like anything that challenges me to step out of me comfort zone and I'm always up for trying new things.

Email me at lisamhodack@hotmail.com or call me at (810) 845-3448

twin lakes golf course oakland michigan wedding ph
irish oaks metamora michigan wedding photo 160
irish oaks metamora michigan wedding photo 161
Lisa Hodack Photography
oakhurst golf course clarkston michigan wedding ph
davison michigan wedding photo 30
the henry hotel wedding in dearborn michigan 37

11 Reviews for Lisa Hodack Photography

Jamie · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Photographer

We were so happy with Lisa as our wedding photographer. She did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments from the night. She literally did not sit down the entire night as she was taking pictures the entire time. We loved the way they turned out, such a beautiful way of capturing both candid photos as well as her working with us to pose in ways that turned out so natural yet so beautiful. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a photographer that loves what they do, is incredibly professional and creates images that will last a lifetime. Thank you so much Lisa!

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2016

When we found Lisa we were so blessed! She has an eye for photography and is a true professional. We trusted her to capture the best day of our lives and she couldn't have done a better job. I looked for those moments that I remembered the most and she caught them!!! She has a wonderful personality and made taking pictures so much fun during our wedding and engagement session. I cannot wait to share our photos with our friends and family, they are so beautiful. It took us 4 months to find the right photographer and she was the perfect person. If you are looking for a great experience during your wedding with gorgeous results then go with Lisa Hodack Photography.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Christy · Married on 06/25/2016

Outside of the venue, photography was most important to us for our wedding. We cut back in a couple categories so that we could invest in a quality wedding photographer. After our initial meeting with Lisa, we knew we wanted to book with her right away, and we could not be more thrilled with our decision.

My husband was in another wedding where the wedding photographer was talented, but very cold and grumpy the whole day and it dampened the experience so we knew we wanted a warm, fun photographer. Lisa was all that and more! She is the kindest, sweetest person who genuinely cares about her couples. We felt so blessed to have her photograph our wedding, and she was a wonderful person to spend the day with! She is incredibly easy to work with, and her timeline and family photo list made the process seamless on our wedding day. Our families and wedding party commented on how fun and pleasant she was! She made sure we kept things moving with the family photos, but it never seemed like she was rushing people either. Not sure how she pulls that off! :)

Ultimately, we were blown away by our wedding photos. They are truly stunning, and the photos look like pieces of artwork. The vibrant colors combined with the unique angles work perfectly together. We didn't hire a videographer, but as we looked through our gallery we felt like we were reliving the day moment by moment. Lisa is so incredibly talented , and we felt like the lucky ones to have her document our wedding day.

Lisa is worth every penny. You could not find a more talented photographer combined with a heart of gold to shoot your wedding. Our family and friends have raved about her beautiful photos of our wedding, and we are thrilled to have these photos to help us remember our special day. We could not be more enthusiastic in our recommendation, and hope you hire her to shoot your wedding!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Award

Lisa Hodack Photography Pricing

Lisa Hodack Photography Price Rates

Lisa Hodack Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Lake Orion, 48361 See on map