802 6th Avenue S #3, Seattle, WA 98178 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About Lionlady Photography

My name is Lynnsey Phillips and I'm the one-woman show behind Lionlady Photography a Seattle-based wedding photographer that travels worldwide for weddings.

Photography is my ultimate way of connecting with people. In fact, I was pretty shy in college and used to bring my camera to parties to have something to do when conversations lulled. People grew to know me through my images and I started getting commissioned for paid projects. It wasn't until I was asked to do someone's engagements that I really fell in love. Capturing people (especially the ones in love) has been the joy of my life thus far. Fun fact: anywhere I travel, I dedicate at least a half-day to photographing the people where I am.

The best part about what I do is forming relationships with all sorts of people. I actually remain friends with many of my couples. You can't form a bond and then just say goodbye when the job is done. A huge part of being your wedding photographer is learning who you are separately and who you are together. That's the majority of my job leading up to the wedding. Once we've got that connection, the imagery we create will truly represent you and the emotion you feel for each other.

Follow Lionlady Photography on

Photos 39 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

22 Reviews for Lionlady Photography

Allison Brewer · Married on 07/13/2019

Lionlady Photography is amazing and more than I ever could have hoped for!!!

Lynnsey Phillips of Lionlady Photography photographed our engagement session and our wedding in mid-July and we cannot say enough about how amazing she is to work with! We've seen our wedding sneak-peek pictures and absolutely LOVE them! Lynnsey captured moments beautifully and made us feel completely at ease in front of her camera. I am not used to being photographed and feel like I get stiff, but Lynnsey gave us the perfect amount of direction that was both fun and relaxing (dress swishing and bubbles!). We had an absolute blast with her!

There are a lot of things I love about our experience with Lynnsey, but one of which was her pre-wedding questions which really demonstrated her high level of attention to details and her commitment to her couples' requests and unique experience. We got the opportunity to let her know what sort of photos were most important to us (including a list of any photos we wanted outside of the norm), address any questions we had, and provide a bit more info about the event (whether there were any surprises for guests, etc.) It was clear she really took our answers to heart: We had a "smallish" ceremony with about 60 people and wanted to try and get a full group shot...Lynnsey pulled it off amazingly!! I can't imagine how that must be like herding 60 cats, but she saw this as no problem at all and jumped right in to efficiently and effectively set up the shot and get everyone situated for a beautiful photograph!

Additionally, we were originally not going to do a first look, but Lynnsey gave us some really compelling reasons to do it, and I'm SO THANKFUL we took her advice. The first look photos are some of my favorites so far, not to mention it was a much needed escape from the whirlwind of the day's preparations. She captured the emotions we were hoping to experience when seeing each other for the first time when walking down the isle, but in a much more intimate moment and while capturing the beauty of our surroundings.

From the first time we connected with Lynnsey we were so comfortable with her and enjoyed her company so much that it felt more like we were hanging out as friends and not clients. We value this so much in any wedding vendor, but especially the photographer. Lynnsey took the time to get to know us and work with our schedule (even though we live in another state!) and was equally as adventurous with us. Some of my favorite moments during our wedding day was actually when we were taking bride and groom shots with Lynnsey. I wish we could have had more time just to keep taking fun pictures! :) We would highly recommend Lynnsey to any couple getting married, and we just hope to work with Lynnsey in the future for some more fun photo adventures!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Ellie

Ellie Henningsgaard · Married on 07/09/2019

Loved working with Lynnsey

Lynnsey was the very first vendor we booked, before we even had a venue. I can’t imagine working with any other photographer. She’s so easy-going and fun to be around, she fit in with our wedding party and guests seamlessly. She’s the exact right amount of bossy, making sure we got all the photos we wanted even though we were completely scatterbrained. We just got our sneak peek photos back and they are PHENOMENAL. They’re all so beautiful and capture the feeling of our wedding so perfectly, I can’t pick a favorite because I love them all. Lynnsey has a real gift for capturing emotion - all the photos are beautiful but some of the shots of our families make me choke up even weeks later. She’s also a ninja, I don’t know how she got some of those shots because I barely saw her. Thank you so much Lynnsey - our day was perfect and you captured exactly how it felt to be there.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Turner · Married on 05/01/2019

Wedding Photos

Lynnsey captured the most beautiful moments on our wedding day. Without any worry might I add, which was so reassuring on a day when you are full of nerves about how everything is going to go. She was easy going yet gave us much appreciated direction in where to look/stand/put our hands. The photos were the easiest part of the day! Photos taken throughout the evening were natural and represented the feeling of our wedding well. The photos turned out beautiful, thoughtful and very flattering. We received a sneak peek a few days after the wedding, and then all the photos not long after that. Thank you for your time, creativity and your calming presence on our special day Lynnsey!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lionlady Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4400.00
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 802 6th Avenue S #3 Seattle, Washington, 98178 See on map
    2088304071 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lionlady Photography)