667 Herbert Street, Port Orange, FL 32129 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Lindsay Rachael Events

Relax...
At Lindsay Rachael Events our desire is to bring your vision for your event come to life! We give you a fresh perspective and our utmost in personal service.

Experienced in weddings and having a strong sense of style, Lindsay Rachael Events’ founder, Lindsay Dickinson has an appreciation for mixing trends with traditions. By helping you with design and planning details we can keep it simple and elegant for you.

We believe in infusing each event with your style and personality, creating ones that are unique to you and will be remembered for years to come!

Contact us today to setup your complimentary consultation! Located in Port Orange and serving East Central Florida, including Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Ormond Beach, Palm Coast, St. Augustine, Cocoa Beach, Altamonte, Sanford, Orlando.

Direct email: lindsay@lindsayrachaelevents.com

25 Reviews for Lindsay Rachael Events

• Angela

Angela · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing multitasker

Lindsay was awesome. She was laid back and if changes had to be made she was on it. She helped with all the vendors which left me with a lot more time. The only thing I wished is she would have said good bye before she left. Other than that she was great

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Ramirez · Married on 02/03/2019

Incomplete without her!

Lindsay meet with my husband and I almost 2 years before the wedding date. As an organizer I need someone as organized as I was and someone who would be able to pick up the slack if I was unable to. We opted for the complete package and it was worth every penny! In the beginning it started as a few e-mails, progressed to more e-mails, text messages, and then emergency phone calls as the date got closer. She was there every step of the way and made me feel like I was her only client! She handling all of the appointments and negotiating amongst all of the vendors. She is also very flexible with her schedule; I would give her a range of dates with specific times and she would work with it. By the time the wedding came she felt like part of the family! The day of went very smoothly and she stayed on top of everything! Even after the wedding I occasionally check my e-mail to see if she's said hi because I miss the todo list or the random check in's!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Experience

Working with Lindsay was amazing. She was everything we needed for our big day! Everything went smooth, her and her assistant executed everything perfectly.

Sent on 02/06/2019