Lili Durkin Photographer

San Jose, CA View map

Lili is an artistic photographer that documents weddings and events throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Her unobtrusive style produces images that evoke the emotion of the day. The images she creates have a phojournalistic feel with a fine art polish. Her incredible eye and attention to detail allow her to tell the story of your day in a masterful way. She takes time to get to know each couple so they are not only completely comfortable with her, but come to think of her as a friend. She is able to portray the beauty of their relationship and celebration.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount

• User2370516 2+ years ago
    First, and most importantly, hire Lili to photograph your wedding! Lili was recommended to me by a friend and hiring her to shoot my wedding was the first wedding decision I made, the easiest and the best (besides my husband of course!). Lili was incredibly organized and flexible. She was funny and fun to work with on my wedding day. She totally blended in and you didn't notice her or her team when you didn't want to. During group photos she was organized and quick and put everyone at east. And most importantly the photos were BEAUTIFUL! We got them quickly (4 weeks) and they were beyond expectations.
    Alicia Married on 05/01/2015
    My husband and I used Lili for our wedding at The Perry House in Monterey, CA. When we first booked Lili, she drove to my house which was over 30 minutes away from her office to meet my fiancé and I. Lili is very down to earth and easy to work with. We decided not to book engagement photo's because our friend took them. When it came to the wedding day, Lili and her assistant Karen were phenomenal. They were on time, organized and kept the evening of photo's flowing. They told us where to be when and we really appreciated that. The evening of the wedding is so busy so we found that very helpful. I would highly recommend using Lili for your wedding. I have seen a couple photo's and cannot wait to see them all when they are ready. Thank you again Lili!
    Lisa Married on 10/25/2014
    I'm not sure I have the words to describe how happy I am that we chose Lili Durkin to be our wedding photographer. Picking out our wedding photographer was such a big decision for me, as I knew I needed to be happy with the pictures in the end, and I am beyond thrilled with how our photos turned out.

I live in Colorado, so I planned my California wedding from out of state. I was only able to look at Lili's photos online and speak with her over the phone, and didn't actually get the chance to meet her until our rehearsal dinner. I could tell by speaking with her over the phone that she was so sweet and would be easy to work with, and her photos spoke for themselves.

I am so thankful that we had Lili shoot our rehearsal dinner in addition to our wedding, because it provided us with memories we wouldn't otherwise have. It also gave us the opportunity to meet Lili in person before the big day. On the night of the rehearsal dinner, I had misplaced my phone, and Lili was able to find it for me! She was not only our fabulous photographer, but my eyes and ears as well.

On the day of the wedding, Lili and her assistant arrived right on time, and began taking photos. They were both SO easy and fun to work with, We were anxious to get our photos, and Lili posted a "sneak peak" on Facebook the monday after our wedding. We LOVED all of the photos she posted and couldn't wait to get all of them. We recently received all of the photos, and they are beyond incredible.

Lili is truly talented and I am so happy and thankful we found her. I only wish she lived in Colorado so we could use her for all of our professional photography needs in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

San Jose, 95125
Location of (Lili Durkin Photographer)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding