Portage, MI 49024 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Life's Gallery Photography, LLC

Classic | Timeless | Candid

Fifty years from now, I want you to feel all the excitement, emotion, love and joy that you felt on your wedding day. Candid photojournalism and minimal posing are the techniques I use to capture the genuine nature of your irreplaceable day.

Follow Life's Gallery Photography, LLC on

kea 59512
tgp 61

13 Reviews for Life's Gallery Photography, LLC

Kristen · Married on 11/07/2015

Kendra was fantastic: very friendly and easy to work with, responsive, professional, and EXCELLENT photographs returned back in a timely manner. Wonderful value. I'd highly recommend Life's Gallery to any friend getting married in the West Michigan area.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Amber · Married on 08/21/2015

Kendra,

We appreciated your time and commitment to making our wedding day so special! You were so laid back and flexible and that truly meant the world to us. You created ZERO stress, which is HUGE when in the midst of wedding day chaos. Thank you for being everywhere we needed you to be and traveling all around Traverse City just hours before our wedding in order to get certain shots of us getting ready. We also appreciated you going with us behind the old downtown library after the ceremony. The lighting and backdrop were so perfect; those turned out to be some of my favorite pictures! I also wanted to personally thank you for allowing my sister and brother-in-law to sneak off and get some anniversary shots. It meant A LOT to them and made them feel special, which I really appreciated. We were able to gift them a canvas (anniversary) photo for Christmas and they loved it! All of our shots/locations were awesome. I'll definitely recommend you in the future! THANKS for everything!

Warmest,

Amber Yarber

Sent on 03/02/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/24/2014

Kendra was recommended by a friend of a friend for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with her all around. She always got back with me right away and was very professional. We had a small family only wedding. She arrived early and got every shot we had asked for. We had our pictures within 2 weeks after the wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. We were so happy with them that when our little girl was born last month we drove 2 hours to meet her for newborn pictures which turned out equally beautiful. I would highly recommend her for any event. She's professional, punctual and will capture your event beautifully.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Life's Gallery Photography, LLC Pricing

Life's Gallery Photography, LLC Price Rates

Life's Gallery Photography, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism