P.O. Box 7392, Broomfield, CO 80021 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200

About Liefde Photography

OUR PHILOSOPHY

Liefde {the Dutch word for love} is a family-owned wedding photography business, which was created out of our passion to document couples's unique love stories. As wedding photographers we are visual story-tellers, documenting your wedding with a creative, modern, and photojournalistic approach. We want you to be able to relive your wedding day over and over again by giving you an extraordinary documentation of each unique detail and joyful celebration of your wedding day.

OUR STUDIO

Liefde Photography is based out of Denver, CO, with a seasonal studio located in an old chocolate factory in Zaandam, The Netherlands. We only accept a limited number of weddings per year, which allows us to deliver a premium experience to each client we accept.

Throughout the years we have had the honor to work with such wonderful people, whom in return give us a tremendous amount of inspiration, and remind us each day of why we love what we do.

Follow Liefde Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Erica Porter Photography
66c6afafc8031533 1340982029666 liefdephoto3
cf000762

2 Reviews for Liefde Photography

Rose · Married on 07/20/2014

I was very picky when it came to selecting my wedding photographer because as my mom always said...after the wedding is over, one of the few things left to remember it are your photos! The guys at Liefde photography were very willing and patient to endure all of my questions and critiques as well as timely in responding to my emails or phone calls leading up to the wedding. They had a good balance between incorporating my own preconceptions of the rustic, vintage style I was going for, and supplying their expertise to produce a beautiful end result. My wedding was outdoors so I wanted to make sure all of the gorgeous scenery was captured but without overshadowing my dress. They did a wonderful job of fulfilling this want and even remained on their feet under an unforeseen circumstance... RAIN! Yes, it rained on my wedding day. Typical Colorado. Liefde still managed to capture beautiful photos all while handling my intermittent moments of tears and fear of the shots being ruined. They of course were not, and came out even better because of the lighting resulting from the rain. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had such professional and personable photographers working with us. I very much recommend Liefde photography and am planning on using them again for family portraits.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Brittney · Married on 03/16/2012

HI there, I would like to say that I started out by using this photography company for my boudoir photoshoot I did for my then fiance. I enjoyed their work so much that I booked them for our wedding. I have continued to use them since. The most recent was my baby shower that was this january. Liefde is a family bissness, i love how professional they are and diverse. Its great that they have a male and female photographer, so you never have to feel uncomfortable or shy for those important moments you are trying to capture. They are very friendly and approachable. They have alot to offer, and i would highly recommend them. I live in London now and they are still my photographers. They even travel, how cool is that!!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Liefde Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

• P.O. Box 7392 Broomfield, 80021 See on map
    Appointments only, please e-mail or call to setup a meet and greet!
    Location of (Liefde Photography)

Liefde Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Liefde Photography include in the starting price?

Liefde Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day

What photography services does Liefde Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Liefde Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does Liefde Photography offer?

Liefde Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Liefde Photography offer?

Liefde Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day

What photography materials does Liefde Photography offer for wedding events?

Liefde Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Liefde Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Liefde Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.