18 Augusta Pines Dr. Suite 143-E, Spring, TX 77389 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing

About Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.

Leslie Cervantez Photography specializes in Weddings. We offer an artistic alternative to capturing your special day. We love to make our clients feel special! We enjoy our work and it really shows in our photos. It is important for us to find clients that are fun and easy going. We look forward to meeting people who feel that photography is an important part of their wedding.

713-452-0009

info@lesliecervantez.com

Follow Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc. on

osullivanwedding
0ec51bb4d786b506 1413857979048 chateau cocomar rolls royce
ft worth engagment session
holy rosary catholic church bride 2
Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.
holy rosary catholic church bride
Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.
las vegas paris hotel bride
parador bride groom
petrolium club cake
petrolium club wedding dance
petrolium club wedding decor
san jack hotel
spring chateau ring bearer
st anne catholic church
Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.
st paul methodist church bridesmaids
st paul methodist church
station 3 decor over the top linen
station 3 staircase
the crystal ballroom bride
the crystal ballroom cake
Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.
the crystal ballroom wedding setup
wedding kiss
Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.
cruz wedding bell tower houston weddings
Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.
april bridal bell tower lcphoto
lcphoto 1
osullivanwedding
0ec51bb4d786b506 1413857979048 chateau cocomar rolls royce

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.

Katelyn · Married on 01/03/2015

The photos speak for themselves! Leslie is fantastic! I am so thankful that Leslie was the one capturing our special day!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Evelyn · Married on 11/29/2014

I found Leslie through a glowing recommendation from a friend. She was extremely flexible and easily managed to take pictures of my large family on our wedding day. During the reception she seemed to be everywhere! I cannot wait to see the pictures but know they will turn out beautiful!

Sent on 12/16/2014

John · Married on 10/25/2014

I have to confess that my wife and I are somewhat biased in our rating. Leslie photographed my brother's wedding 3 years ago and has become our family's photographer of choice ever since. She captured me getting down on one knee to propose to my wife papparazzi-style - sneaking around the venue capturing pictures without giving away the surprise. When it came time for our wedding, we didn't even bother evaluating any other photographer because we knew there was no question that we wanted Leslie to capture our special moment. I have always been impressed with Leslie's artistic talent and ability to see moments before they happen allowing her to get in position to get the perfect shot. We now have 100s of photos from Leslie including our actual engagement, our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day (my wife didn't want a bridal shoot). We look through the photos from time to time and find new details in the photos each time. I am amazed by the emotions that she captures in those moments. Beyond the artistic quality of the photographs, Leslie is a joy to work with. She walked us through the details and guided us with her professional expertise while still balancing our wants. Like I said, we are a little biased but Leslie has exceeded our expectations time and time again earning that place in our family. In our eyes, Leslie has become not only our family photographer, but our friend because she is someone we love to have around even if she isn't behind the lens of a camera.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Yay! I love this. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for taking the time to post this amazing review. John & Cassie, I have absolutely enjoyed spending time with your family and getting to know you all. I am honored that you all have opened up to me to share these special occasions in your lives. It has been nice seeing your family grow and capturing all these treasured memories for you. You all feel like family to me as well. I can't wait for some babies now! hehehehe

Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc. Pricing

Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc. Price Rates

Leslie Cervantez Photography, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,413.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Charmed by Tonya
    Charmed by Tonya Wedding Hair & Makeup

Leslie is so sweet and comfortable to be around! She is amazing to work with and any bride I have had book with her loves her wedding photos. It is a pleasure to work with her and her clients.

• Sweet Linens
    Sweet Linens Wedding Rentals

Need a phenomenal photographer? Look no further! Leslie is a gem! She is very personal with all her clients and would capture all those important details of your special day! We have had the pleasure to work with her during several events and her work is flawless! We highly recommend her, if you want all those beautiful moments captured! Her work is truly admirable!

• Unique Style Productions
    Unique Style Productions Wedding DJs

When people look really in love and have a very creative way of describing each detail of the wedding I think of the best photographer that would have more ideas and open heart to make them happen. That is what Leslie Cervantez has demonstrated throughout her career. She is a professional, Bride, mother, and by far the most creative person I know taking pictures.

• 18 Augusta Pines Dr., Suite 143-E Spring, 77389 See on map