Chantilly, VA 20152 Map · Phone number

About Les Classique Events

Congratulations and welcome to Les Classique Events! What an exciting time for you, your fiancé, family and friends. Planning your wedding will be fun, exhilarating and maybe at times even stressful, that’s where we come in!

With over 30 years of combined event planning experience, owners Sharon Becker and Amy Allen have a unique sense of style, a passion for the details, and the latest industry knowledge and trends necessary to make your wedding dreams a reality.

Les CLassique Events will create your dream wedding that reflects your individual style and most importantly keep you within budget. Let’s get started planning your dream wedding today, contact us to schedule your complimentary consulation.

Follow Les Classique Events on

pic013
pic014

9 Reviews for Les Classique Events

Renee · Married on 03/01/2014

We used Les Classique Events (LCE) as our day-of coordinators and they were everything I could have asked for and more! I primarily worked with Amy but when I did meet with Sharon, she was just great! As I mentioned, I hired LCE for the day-of and I was so surprised how much extra time the team put in prior to my big day. Amy was always answering my emails and we had touch base calls throughout the entire process up until a month before. The month prior, we had several meetings to go over my timeline, preferences, every detail we could pre-plan for on the day of my wedding. On my wedding day, everything ran nearly perfectly and LCE was great at making sure the groom and I had everything we needed to enjoy our day. After returning from our honeymoon, we had a lovely email from Amy checking in and making sure we had a great time, which to me was just another special touch. I highly recommend LCE for any of your wedding planning needs.

Sent on 04/14/2014
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/28/2013

The team a Les Classique Events was incredibly professional and organized. Handing over my day of coordination was the smartest thing I did for my wedding! These ladies are experienced wedding professionals, and if a stress-free wedding day is what you're looking for, you need to hire them! They were always two steps ahead of me in the planning phase and the few days leading up to the wedding they took over all of the details and logistics so that I could relax and enjoy time with friends and family. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Ruth · Married on 09/09/2012

Le Classique Events far exceeded our expectation's of any "Wedding Planner's Services" to insure my Step-Son's wedding at Belmont Country Club was memorable event. With less than six months until the wedding date; Sharon helped throughout the entire planning process. The Harpist, DJ, Photographer and cake were amazing; all hired based on Sharon's recommendations. Together, Sharon & Amy coordinated the wedding party at the Rehersal and continued through the day of the wedding. Checking in on the Bridal Party, working non-stop with the staff at Belmont from early afternoon until well after 11pm, making sure every aspect of the day was flawless! We will definately hire them again when it comes time for our other children's weddings, along with any future special event's we host.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Les Classique Events FAQ

• Lori Nansi
    Lori Nansi Wedding Hair & Makeup

Les Classique Events is nothing short of simply amazing! From the first time I met Amy, I was so impressed with her warmth and calming personality.. I could see what a brilliant desision it would be for any bride to chose to work with Les Classique Events! Infact I will be recommending them to every bride I work with! They go the extra mile to make certain your event is seamless from start to finish. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or any other event ! I so look forward to working with Amy and her team in the future.. My best advice is look no further choose Les Classique!!!

• Anne Lord Photography
    Anne Lord Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Amy and Sharon of Les Classique events recently. What an absolute pleasure! They are so professional, quietly and unobtrusively making sure everything is taken care of. I highly recommend their services to future brides.

• Knife and Fork Caterers
    Knife and Fork Caterers Wedding Caterers

Working with Sharon was like working with my clone, only one step better, where we left off - she began and vice versa ! Not just a detail oriented professional, but a planner who truly cares about each and every one of her clients and supports the belief that an excellent vendor team makes any event even better. I can't say enough good things about her communication skills, sense of humor and common sense - anyone fortunate enough to hire Sharon will thank their lucky stars ! Minda Metz at The Knife and Fork Caterers

• Chantilly, 20152 See on map
    7036241218 (Other Phone Number)