10121 Candy Ct, Manassas, VA 20110 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Traudlinde's Wedding & Events Planning

Traudlinde’s Wedding & Events Planning is a family-owned wedding planning company headquartered in Manassas, Virginia. Founder Traudlinde fell in love with planning and coordinating events as a child. A professional wedding planner since 2014, she has completed two wedding planning certification programs and is a proud member of the Association of Wedding Professionals. She and her team are passionate about making your wedding day as special as possible!

Traudlinde’s Weddings & Events Planning serves the DC, Maryland and Virginia Tri-state area. They can help with rehearsal dinners, weddings and receptions. Whether your wedding is civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, an elopement, religious or non-religious, Traudlinde’s offers a variety of services and packages to meet your needs. Complimentary consultations are available. Wedding planning services include the following:

• Day-of coordination

afe0c07dc3c112db 1537316555 69f651213ebe02cf 1537316550945 4 Quantico Styled W

3 Reviews for Traudlinde's Wedding & Events Planning

Brette · Married on 07/03/2016

She does it all!

Traudie was so helpful leading up to and on the day of the wedding. She helped with all aspects of the day from planning and logistics to creative decor ideas. Her organization and creative ideas really helped to make the day special but also have its own personal touch. She really made us more relaxed going into and on the wedding day, but also throughout the planning process.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Traudlinde's Wedding & Events Planning's reply:

Thank you very much Brette!! We enjoyed your wedding very much and loved working with you and your parents for such a special day. We look forward to keeping in contact with you both.

Amanda Paris · Married on 08/16/2014

A wonderful experience

I first met Traudlinde during a wedding show and was easily hooked. Her kindness and excitement for our wedding really made me know she would the best fit for us!
    I hired Traudlinde as a day of Wedding Coordinator, but what I got was so much more than I could have ever asked for! Traudlinde and I met a few times before the wedding to go over my vision. As I am a DIY bride, a lot of things were already done and it was more of just making sure everything was where it was supposed to be the day of the wedding.
    Traudlinde came up with a WONDERFUL idea for my first look with my husband and even created adorable bathroom displays that my guests could not stop talking about.
    Not only did Traudlinde and her team make a huge impression on me, but all of my guests, friends and family as well. Traudlinde was always there when I needed her, had a question, or just wanted to make sure we were running on time.
    I couldn't have asked for a better day. Everything went smoothly right from the start. We were never behind schedule (at one point we actually had some down time!) I never felt stressed the day of because I knew Traudlinde and her team were taking care of everything. I had a vision and Traudlinde and her team took it to the next level to make me dream a reality. I would recommend Traudlinde for ANY event planning needs you have.
    She is responsible, respectful, trustworthy, and overall dedicated to you. I could not have asked for a better team to put my trust in for the day of my wedding.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH TRAUDLINDE for allowing me to just enjoy my wedding day and not sweat the small stuff. I am truly grateful to you and your team!
    The happy wife!
    Amanda

Sent on 02/03/2019

Traudlinde's Wedding & Events Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!! You were a great couple to work with! You both will always carry a special place in our hearts.

Traudlinde's Wedding & Events Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,895.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• 10121 Candy Ct Manassas, 20110 See on map