Traudlinde's Wedding & Events Planning Reviews

5 Reviews for Traudlinde's Wedding & Events Planning

• Julie

Julie · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Wonderful service!

Traudlinde’s simply amazing. Organized and on point!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Christopher

Christopher Salguero · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend Traudlinde to plan your dream wedding!

My new wife and I would highly recommend Traudlinde’s services for any weddings and special events. We hired her for our wedding at the Salamander Resort & Spa and so glad we did! From the beginning, she was professional, organized, kind, timely and easy to communicate with. She listened to our ideas and helped bring them to life. She kept us calm and stress-free and made everything run so smoothly. She helped us with our vendor contracts, ceremony and reception timeline, ballroom design, tastings, logistics and just everything you can think of! She really did so much for us and made our special night such a fun and enjoyable experience. We don’t know what we would have done without her! Make sure you book her for your special event! Thank you so much Traudlinde, for going above and beyond for us and for helping us plan our dream wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 08/17/2019

Traudlinde is an wonderful planner

Traudlinde really takes the time to get to know you and every detail of your event. She works hard to ensure you have a wonder event without any stress. I could not think of anyone better to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Traudlinde's Wedding & Events Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole!! Getting to know you and Kinte and your wonderful was my honor. Your family shows so much love! You are a wonderful and beautiful couple. I wish you the best on your journey together.

Brette · Married on 07/03/2016

She does it all!

Traudie was so helpful leading up to and on the day of the wedding. She helped with all aspects of the day from planning and logistics to creative decor ideas. Her organization and creative ideas really helped to make the day special but also have its own personal touch. She really made us more relaxed going into and on the wedding day, but also throughout the planning process.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Traudlinde's Wedding & Events Planning's reply:

Thank you very much Brette!! We enjoyed your wedding very much and loved working with you and your parents for such a special day. We look forward to keeping in contact with you both.

Amanda Paris · Married on 08/16/2014

A wonderful experience

I first met Traudlinde during a wedding show and was easily hooked. Her kindness and excitement for our wedding really made me know she would the best fit for us!
    I hired Traudlinde as a day of Wedding Coordinator, but what I got was so much more than I could have ever asked for! Traudlinde and I met a few times before the wedding to go over my vision. As I am a DIY bride, a lot of things were already done and it was more of just making sure everything was where it was supposed to be the day of the wedding.
    Traudlinde came up with a WONDERFUL idea for my first look with my husband and even created adorable bathroom displays that my guests could not stop talking about.
    Not only did Traudlinde and her team make a huge impression on me, but all of my guests, friends and family as well. Traudlinde was always there when I needed her, had a question, or just wanted to make sure we were running on time.
    I couldn't have asked for a better day. Everything went smoothly right from the start. We were never behind schedule (at one point we actually had some down time!) I never felt stressed the day of because I knew Traudlinde and her team were taking care of everything. I had a vision and Traudlinde and her team took it to the next level to make me dream a reality. I would recommend Traudlinde for ANY event planning needs you have.
    She is responsible, respectful, trustworthy, and overall dedicated to you. I could not have asked for a better team to put my trust in for the day of my wedding.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH TRAUDLINDE for allowing me to just enjoy my wedding day and not sweat the small stuff. I am truly grateful to you and your team!
    The happy wife!
    Amanda

Sent on 02/03/2019

Traudlinde's Wedding & Events Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda!! You were a great couple to work with! You both will always carry a special place in our hearts.