9741 Preston Road, Suite 106, Frisco, TX 75034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About LENZ

LENZ is discontinuing its bridal selection and is currently having a HUGE in-stock bridal gown sale!!!! Gowns are marked down 30-75% off. All shoes and accessories are 50-75% off. All bridesmaids dresses, flower-girl, mother-of-the-bride, mother-of-the-groom gowns are highly discounted as well!!! You can't afford to miss this opportunity.

Come visit our showroom Thursday-Saturday from 10 am-5 pm....no appointment is necessary. We are selling gowns from Alfred Sung, Mon Cheri, Sophia Tolli, Jasmine Couture, Martina Liana, Essense of Australia, Jovani, B2 and Belsoie. This liquidation sale is an AMAZING opportunity for you to find a beautiful gown at a significantly low price. Please contact us at 214-705-9393 for additional information.

We are located at 9741 Preston Rd. Suite 106, Frisco, TX 75034 (about 1/8 of a mile north of Main Street in the BACK of the shopping center.)

7 Reviews for LENZ

Nicole · Married on 07/31/2009

Lenz Boutique was and is simply amazing. Jennifer and Ashley take such pride in their store and the merchandise they sell. Ashley was an outstanding dress consultant. She patiently worked with me to decide between three gorgeous dresses. I was so impressed by the service I ultimately got all my bridesmaids gowns from there as well. Everything arrived exactly as expected and looked even more fascinating in person.

Sent on 08/17/2009

Jill · Married on 09/20/2008

I had the best experience at this boutique. They are a hidden secret. I was so stressed out after shopping MANY boutiques in the Dallas area. I looked at the large bridal chains, small boutiques and everything in between. I just really had a hard time finding a place that had everything that I was looking for. Lenz Boutique had it all. They were professional, carry beautiful gowns, and really cared about what I was looking for. They bent over backwards for me. They always did what they said they were going to do and answered every question that I had, no matter how silly it was. I had heard many horror stories from my friends about the places that they had shopped at for their gowns and I did not want that for myself. Lenz created a stress free environment for me, my gown was beautiful, their prices are reasonable and their seamstress was amazing. I just can't say enough about them and the service they provided. I would recommend anyone looking for a gown to take the time to drive to Frisco and shop in this store. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/02/2008

mandi · Married on 06/10/2007

Lenz provided me with the most beautiful wedding dress! It was perfect. They were very attentive and made the whole experience so much fun.

Sent on 02/27/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LENZ 1
    SAMPLE SALE!!!
    It's that time of year again! Come and join us for our Spring bridal sale and receive up to 60% off sample bridal gowns!

• 9741 Preston Road, Suite 106 Frisco, 75034 See on map
    Tuesday-Wednesday-By Appointment Only Thursday-Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday and Monday-Closed