4000 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Left Coast Quintet

Left Coast Music's ensembles provide live entertainment and accompaniment for wedding ceremonies and receptions. We absolutely love music, we enjoy performing with each other, and we formed this group to offer something new to the community here in San Diego.

We are hired by couples who are looking to break the traditional perceptions of stuffy classical music. We offer a large library spanning over six hundred years of masterful music, including favorite themes from Hollywood movies, jazz and upbeat swing, custom arrangements of pop music, traditional wedding cadences, and ballroom dances. Our ensembles include a wind quintet & trio, string quartet & trio, solo musicians, and emcee, including wireless audio.

About me:

Hi! This is Dan, the Founder and Artistic Director of the Left Coast Quintet. I've been a musician for as long as I can remember, playing piano and guitar as a small kid, then transitioning to bassoon, sax, and many other wind instruments through school. I've had the opportunity to perform all over the US, as well as in England, Israel, Canada, and Mexico, and absolutely love bringing music to people.

All of our ensembles have a huge library of music. Imagine walking down the isle to Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, or Harry Potter, or your guests enjoying clever arrangements of the Beatles, Duke Ellington, or Christina Perri. These options, and many more, are available from our groups.

Samples of our music, bios of our players, and more is available on our website at www.weddingmusicsandiego.com. I will be there through the whole process, so you know you're not dealing with different people. I'm recently married myself and know the stress and planning involved in making weddings work, and I strive to make sure that the process of hiring live music is hassle free so you can work on other items on your check list. I really look forward to talking with you about how we can turn a moment in time into an everlasting memory through music.

Respectfully!

Air & Space Museum event
Air & Space Museum event
Marriott Mission Valley weddin
Marriott Mission Valley weddin
Cuvier Park ceremony site.
Cuvier Park ceremony site.
Marriott Marquis event music
Mission Bay Yacht Club
Mission Bay Yacht Club
Shadowridge Golf Club
Shadowridge Golf Club
Setup for Cuvier Park wedding.
Setup for Cuvier Park wedding.

9 Reviews for Left Coast Quintet

1 User photo

Left Coast Quintet 1
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 03/29/2019

Left Coast Quintet

We had the opportunity to work with Dan, and had the best experience. He and the group were so flexible in giving us what we wanted, while still being honest, providing suggestions that helped my husband and I make good decisions. Even when we didn’t go with what he suggested, the music we chose was so well performed, and truly made our ceremony so incredibly special. I can’t imagine having had anyone else perform or provide music; they are the best!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/12/2019

Perfect ambiance for a perfect day

We hired the string duet for our garden wedding ceremony, and they were great! We received lots of compliments from our family on the ambience they brought to the event. Working with Dan was also a pleasure. He responded in a timely fashion to all my inquiries. They also have a wide repertoire of music to choose from, so we were able to customize our pre-ceremony, processional, and recessional music to our tastes. They have a lot of popular music, soundtrack, and other non-wedding specific arrangements, so I'd definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Left Coast Quintet 2

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

We had Left Coast Quintet play our ceremony music at Cuvier Park this past weekend and they did a phenomenal job! My husband is extremely picky when it comes to music and he had to have a band that had a French Horn. We were so happy when we found Left Coast Quintet. Dan was extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process. He seemed to always be one step ahead asking us for information and being patient when it took us a while to respond. We got so many compliments on the ceremony music and everyone was extremely impressed! Thank you Dan and the rest of the group for the beautiful ceremony music! We are so glad you were part of our big day!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Left Coast Quintet Pricing

Left Coast Quintet Price Rates

Left Coast Quintet FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Brass - Trio, Brass - Quartet, Brass - Quintet, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Clarinet, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Oboe, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Left Coast Quintet 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Westgate Hotel
    Westgate Hotel Hotel Weddings

I loved working with the Left Coast Quintet on my last wedding. Beautiful music, professional and enthusiastic attitude. I will be recommending them to all our couples for future weddings and for other client's events. I look forward to working with them again!

• 4000 Park Blvd San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map