7920 Avenida Diestro, Carlsbad, CA 92009 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Harpist Naomi Alter

Harpist Naomi Alter is a professional harpist and vocalist in Carlsbad, California. A graduate of the Oberlin Conservatory, Naomi specializes in performing amplified harp and vocals at weddings and special events. With over 30 years of experience, she can perform any genre of heavenly-sounding harp music—with or without vocals—at your wedding ceremony or reception. Please listen to her online demos and complete info at https://www.harpsandiego.com !

Harpist Naomi Alter performs at weddings in San Diego, Temecula, and Orange County. She can perform indoors or outdoors, and if you’d like the harp music to have vocal accompaniment, Naomi can provide that as well. You’re welcome to select music that fits your taste and the feel of your wedding, whether it be classical, jazz, or modern arrangements. If you have something specific in mind, Naomi is always open to learning new songs. Naomi Alter’s elegant harp music perfectly complements the following wedding events:

• Rehearsal dinners

1 User photo

• Nancy

Nancy T. · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommended

Hiring Naomi was the best decision we made for our wedding. Not only is her music so wonderfully beautiful, she has a charming and charismatic personality, and is a team player! She coordinated with our wedding colors, and was very sweet, easy to work with, and very helpful throughout the whole process. Honestly, we continue to receive compliments days after our wedding occurred on how great the harpist was. And it really does dress up a wedding ceremony and gives a more upscale and classy vibe. Our venue coordinators were also in awe of the harp music. My only regret was having been the bride and not a guest, else I could have enjoyed all of the music she played! I also wish I would have walked down the aisle slower to prolong the song I chose for my processional. Anyway, that just gives me an excuse to keep recommending her to friends who plan to get married so I get my moment as a guest to hear her play :) Soon enough, hehe. Thanks again, Naomi. You’re amazing!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Harpist Naomi Alter's reply:

Thank you so much, Nancy! What a perfect, amazing day for you two! I'm so thrilled that your awesome Big Day happened even with the current restrictions......because True Love just can't wait! Congratulations!!
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 09/14/2019

Naomi Added that special musical touch to our ceremony

From the very start Naomi was excited and enthusiastic about being a part of our wedding. She is an extremely talented performer with the ability to play tradition as well as the latest music, She's everything you want from a vendor, responsive,
    extremely talented, prompt and courteous. " She is the Best of the Best " We strongly recommend her for all your musical needs.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Harpist Naomi Alter's reply:

Dear Joseph,
    Thank you for the privilege of being your wedding musician! It was a spectacular, perfect day and I'm honored to have been there!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Harpist Naomi Alter FAQ

Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Harp
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Sound/PA System
    Vocals

• 7920 Avenida Diestro Carlsbad, California, 92009 See on map
    7605197925 (Phone number)
    Location of (Harpist Naomi Alter)