16 Reviews for Harpist Naomi Alter

Learn New Songs (1)
Reception (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
16 Harpist Naomi Alter Reviews

My husband and I hired Naomi for our wedding day in Nov. 2017. Since I was a little girl, I always loved the sound of a harp! When we found Naomi, I knew instantly that I wanted her to play at our wedding. She was able to play the non-traditional songs that we wanted for almost every spot during our ceremony and reception. Her music was beautiful. We loved it and our guests loved it too. I would highly recommend Naomi for your next big event. She was wonderful!!

Profile Picture Missy, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Harp, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Reception, Sound/PA System

This was the second time I asked Naomi Alter to perform...first for my daughter's wedding and then again at my granddaughter's. What a professional "special" woman Naomi is and most responsive to your musical needs and spoken desires. Her beautiful music sets the initial mood and achieves the theme for your event. Consider Naomi a "gift" to give and share with your guests

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Naomi makes your wedding ceremony unforgettable!
Her incredible talent & beautiful harp playing goes without saying but everything about her is perfect!
From our first encounter to the last beautiful song she played went without a hitch! We played an April Fools joke at the wedding and she went above & beyond finding learning & playing the "Mission Impossible Theme".
From what she wore to every aspect of the business dealings- simply perfect!

Profile Picture Lynne, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Harp, Instrumental-Solo

We hired Precious Naomi for our Niece's wedding we held at our home in Carlsbad. Her elegance and grace lit up the precession! Every guest couldn't stop talking about the Harpist and how GREAT she was...WELL SHE IS!!!!
You can't pick a better person for such an event...I had originally met her at a memorial service and once again PERFECT!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My mom and I met Naomi at the Bridal Bazaar. After she played a couple sample songs for us on her harp, we knew we wanted to have her for my wedding. She was able to offer lots of suggestions for ceremony songs and welcomed requests of our favorite songs for cocktail hour. Her music was beautiful and definitely set the tone for our romantic day!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I had the pleasure of hearing Naomi Alter perform at my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding this past weekend, and what an absolute treat it was for all present! Naomi is so incredibly talented and her performance was FLAWLESS. The secluded outdoor garden wedding combined with the beautiful harp music made the ceremony feel absolutely magical. In addition, when we learned that Naomi was able to perform a traditional Persian wedding song on the harp at the Persian/American wedding, we absolutely knew we had found the right professional! Naomi often performs at the Bridal Bazaar, where my daughter-in-law first met her in person and reported she was literally brought to tears by her performance. Nearly two years later, to have her perform at the couple’s wedding was, I am convinced, God’s intended blessing. Naomi can count me as a lifetime fan, and I can refer her without reservation to anyone looking for a harpist to perform at their wedding or other special event. I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed with Naomi Alter!!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 5/29/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Harp

Naomi was wonderfully amazing! I called her two days before the wedding and miraculously, she was available! She was prepared, with a large variety of music, knew everything we requested and performed beautifully! She is truly a professional in every way, a delight to work with and AMAZING TALENT! I will use her services again!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Ms. Alter was simply wonderful! Her music, her counsel, all was perfect. Harp music is always lovely, especially when provided by such an excellent musician, and the elegant touch of her music completed the ambiance we hoped to achieve at our daughter's wedding on a terrace in Balboa Park. Nothing about Naomi Alter disappoints! I encourage anyone planning a wedding to contact her.
A grateful mother-of-the bride,
Kathy Summers

Profile Picture kathy, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Naomi was fantastic! She was able to play all the tunes we requested and was extremely responsive and professional. The music was wonderful and provided the perfect atmosphere for our wedding ceremony. We thank her so much for being an invaluable part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Reid, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Naomi played at my wedding in November 2013 at La Costa Resort and Spa. She was amazing! From the beginning I talked with her over the phone regarding not sure how to find the "right harpist" as I have never had to look for one to her patience when I began to run out of time to reply to some emails of hers because my wedding was right around the corner, she was pleasant and professional the whole time. Of the compliments I received at my wedding the top ones were, "your harpist was great!" She did a great job playing the harp, accompanying my sister as she sang to us, and thanks to her kindness we got some great wedding harp shots! Thank you so much Naomi-best of luck to you and your career!
Susie and Marcus

Profile Picture Susie , 11/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Fabulous background music for a special birthday luncheon. She was magnificent to work with and a total joy to listen to. She came with 2 different outfits to match the decor and played until the last guest left. Her vocals were wonderful. She made the party!!!

Profile Picture Candice, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We booked Naomi on my sister's recommendation as we do not live in San Diego anymore. We heard her music on her website and thought it was beautiful. Her music however sounds much more impressive in person & she performed a solo, "from this moment" and it almost brought me to tears. It was truly a memory I will cherish forever. Our family and friends couldn't give her enough compliments. Her professionalism and beautiful demeanor was such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Naomi for any special occasions but she is a must for all weddings!! Her music is truly special.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Naomi put together beautiful selections for the ceremony and cocktail hour. She was great to work with, extremely professional and pleasant, and our guests have given us many compliments on her performance. A friend who is getting married in a few weeks plans to co-opt some of pieces for his own processional. Naomi sounds even better in person than in the recordings on her website. She stayed an extra hour, without us even having to ask, when various disasters delayed the start of the reception. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/12/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Naomi did a wonderful job at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests truly enjoyed her music and her professionalism. Naomi was extremely organized and reached out to us at least two weeks in advance for our music selection and her website made it very easy for us to make our decisions. It was if angles were playing the music, it was that heavenly.

Robbin

Profile Picture Robbin , 9/3/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

What a truly lovely woman. Her music was beautiful, a perfect added touch to my daughter's Carlsbad wedding. Thank you, Naomi, for your talent and making The wedding even more special!

Profile Picture Carol, 9/6/16, 1 Review