Left Coast Quintet Reviews

Left Coast Quintet 1
  • Jenny

Jenny Bali · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful ceremony musicians

Dan and his team at Left Coast Quintet were amazing to work with! Dan was insightful and provided great recommendations for the ceremony music. On the day of the wedding, Dan and his musicians provided beautiful music for the processional, recessional and key moments during mass. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Left Coast Quintet's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! It is always a pleasure for us to bring great live music to special celebrations.
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 03/29/2019

Left Coast Quintet

We had the opportunity to work with Dan, and had the best experience. He and the group were so flexible in giving us what we wanted, while still being honest, providing suggestions that helped my husband and I make good decisions. Even when we didn’t go with what he suggested, the music we chose was so well performed, and truly made our ceremony so incredibly special. I can’t imagine having had anyone else perform or provide music; they are the best!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/12/2019

Perfect ambiance for a perfect day

We hired the string duet for our garden wedding ceremony, and they were great! We received lots of compliments from our family on the ambience they brought to the event. Working with Dan was also a pleasure. He responded in a timely fashion to all my inquiries. They also have a wide repertoire of music to choose from, so we were able to customize our pre-ceremony, processional, and recessional music to our tastes. They have a lot of popular music, soundtrack, and other non-wedding specific arrangements, so I'd definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Left Coast Quintet 2

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

We had Left Coast Quintet play our ceremony music at Cuvier Park this past weekend and they did a phenomenal job! My husband is extremely picky when it comes to music and he had to have a band that had a French Horn. We were so happy when we found Left Coast Quintet. Dan was extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process. He seemed to always be one step ahead asking us for information and being patient when it took us a while to respond. We got so many compliments on the ceremony music and everyone was extremely impressed! Thank you Dan and the rest of the group for the beautiful ceremony music! We are so glad you were part of our big day!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Phil · Married on 12/02/2016

We had the Jazz Trio (bassoon, clarinet, & flute/sax) play for drinks and dinner for a corporate holiday party and they were fantastic! They played for two full hours of wonderful background music; a nice mix of jazz standards and holiday music.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Left Coast Quintet's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad we were able to bring some holiday joy to the occasion! We can't wait to work with you again!

Diana · Married on 10/15/2016

They played a high profile gala reception in on a patio at a local hotel. Challenging acoustics but they made it work beautifully! They were flexible with music options and a delight to work with! Really enjoyed their professionalism and talent. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Hey Diana!
    It was our pleasure to come play for you. The Marriott Marquis is a beautiful location and the outdoor patio was perfect for our group. Looking forward to many more wonderful occasions!
    -Dan

Todd · Married on 06/18/2016

I have heard Left Coast Quintet play at private events (upwards of 200 people) and they sounded great. They ave a very talented group of musicians and really know how to liven up a party. I would recommend them for a ceremony or cocktail hour or for any special occasion.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Left Coast Quintet's reply:

Todd- thank you so much! Half the fun for us is working with the clients before events, figuring out what works for them, and we appreciate your openness and positive attitude. A pleasure to work for! -Dan

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

They played wonderful music that complemented our event. Would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Left Coast Quintet's reply:

Thank you so much! We love hearing great reviews from our clients, and look forward to working with you in the future on other events! -Dan

Kirsten · Married on 08/02/2014

Left Coast Quintet is phenomenal. They are able to completely customize anything and add such a classy element to events. Customer service was excellent. They are highly recommended.

Sent on 02/28/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/08/2017

I've seen the Left Coast Quintet play for a house party before, and let me tell you the experience was awesome! So rarely are we treated to live music anymore and to hear fun, popular music from a woodwind ensemble, it's just plain cool. It definitely added a classy feel to the party. I'm booking them for my wedding for sure! What a nice touch it'll be to have a live music playing before the ceremony and as our wedding party walks down the aisle. I can already hear them playing my song...

Sent on 09/16/2015

Left Coast Quintet's reply:

Hi Michelle! It was our pleasure and we are so happy that we met you. It was also so great playing for your wedding last weekend at Stone Liberty Station! Can't wait to find out where your life takes you. -Dan