7950 Silverton Ave. Suite 103, San Diego, CA 92126 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 31

About LAVISH WEDDINGS

"Creating a Timeless look... coupled with a Flawless event "??

Lavish Wed specializes in managing weddings & special events in Southern California. We offer coordination, planning & design services ranging from intimate events to elaborate weddings.

Lavish Wed believes that each couple has a purely unique love story. So we approach every wedding with a fresh perspective...No two weddings are ever the same! As your wedding & event planners, our job is to implement and manage all necessary tasks. Our focus is to maintain a well organized and memorable event that is comprehensive in its attention to every detail. With our experience & passion in event planning, we promise to make your wedding a memory you'll always remember!

As wedding planners in beautiful Southern California, we live, dream, and breathe all things old, new, borrowed and blue.

Xoxo, Christine Ong & Lavish Wed team

Wedding Services

Love {Month Of/Day Of Coordination}

As your Wedding Coordinator, We're here to finalize every detail & to make sure that everything is absolutely seamless the day of.

Amor { Partial Planning }

We will handle the wedding day and offer planning advice and guidance…

L'amour{ Full Service Planning }

Let us help you from start to finish….From your save the date, to your invitations, till you walk down the aisle <3

Wedding Styling & Design

Our Lavish Wed team will create a beautiful setting and assure that you & your guests will enjoy the moment and mark this major? milestone in your life with love and meaning.

Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.

We specialize in creating a custom package tailored to your planning needs…

Follow LAVISH WEDDINGS on

0044punamrusspf

• Videos 1

56 Reviews for LAVISH WEDDINGS

Robin · Married on 03/24/2018

"There was truly never a question as to whether or not I would hire a wedding coordinator - it was only a question whether or not Lavish Weddings would accept the job!"
    As a bride who is also a Director of Catering at a major resort, I can see what true talent and passionate commitment look like. Christine gained my trust through her outstanding organizational and design skills, but more importantly, she kept my trust with her gracefulness, positive attitude, and persistent composure.
    Christine was not only a calming force throughout my planning process, but she also was an excellent advisor and a consummate professional. She helped me design a wedding that I didn't even know was possible! You can't put a monetary value on what she brings to the table- the memories she helped create are priceless.
    Lavish Weddings helped make every one of my wishes come true. The warmth that Christine, and her assistant Jacob, showed to my family and friends made my wedding day so bubbly and full of love...and all of this was achieved while they kept each detail on point.
    I would recommend Lavish Weddings to absolutely everyone.
    "Thank you for a truly FLAWLESS experience Lavish Weddings!"

LAVISH WEDDINGS 1

Ashraf · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Christine! We came to her stressed about hosting a multi-event, back-to-back South Asian / Ismaili Muslim destination wedding. She handled the coordination and execution of all of the events with so much grace! She is the ultimate sweetheart and #girlboss. She won our love and trust the moment she joined our wedding! I no longer had to stress about all of the little details being thousands of miles away because I knew she was working her magic to make miracles happen for us behind-the-scenes. Her attention to detail and thoughtfulness in every decision made us grow more fond of her and her work. Christine was able to share our vision so eloquently with our multiple vendors that our weekend ended up exactly as we had imagined it! After the events, we had guests coming up to us telling us how amazing and respectful our wedding coordinator was. We still talk about how wonderful Christine was to work with. We wish the entire Lavish team the absolute best!

Mary · Married on 04/01/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Christine and her team at Lavish Weddings- the most important thing you need to know is that all of the 5-star reviews she has earned are completely on point. Here are some things that stood out to me in my experience working with her.
    1) Versatility- The thing that immediately stood out to me about Christine’s work was the variety of styles I saw represented in her pictures. While some planners obviously had a specific “look” they always gave their clients I could see that Christine was an expert in all different kinds of looks. She was fantastic at lending her expertise to exactly what I wanted. Christine facilitates your vision- she doesn’t take it over for herself.
    2) Dedication to service- I could always count on prompt replies from Christine. We had numerous conversations leading up to the day talking about the “checklist” and what she needed from me. I never felt like I was lost in the planning or forgetting something important. On the actual day of the wedding Christine and her team went way above and beyond. I came down with food poisoning the morning of and Christine not only found a doctor for me but also shifted the timeline to accommodate my illness (and still get me to the church on time, so to speak!). Once the medicine kicked in I didn’t have to worry about anything.
    3) Creativity- Christine added so many amazing touches to our décor and guest experience that I never would have thought of. Some of my favorites included a red carpet where guests could get their pictures taken, larger than life poppies that adorned our escort table (we had a bit of a Wizard of Oz them going), and a personalized door tag for our guests on the night of our wedding.
    Christine made the planning process as painless as it could be and had a stellar lineup of vendors to choose from. She is a delight to work with and will help you create the wedding of your dreams. I would recommend her 1000 times over.

LAVISH WEDDINGS FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 80.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs
    Taylor Grace Custom Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Christine and her team of ladies are always on point and are so sweet to work with. They are timely, organized, and always amaze me with their creativity!

• Gibbs Productions DJ & Lighting Service
    Gibbs Productions DJ & Lighting Service Wedding DJs

Christine is such a friendly and charismatic person. I have only every heard such great things about her, a true testament to her abilities as a professional coordinator and a pleasure to work with. All the best! Chad Gibbs

• 7950 Silverton Ave. Suite 103 San Diego, CA 92126 See on map