2292 Faraday Ave, Oceanside, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Evelyn Francesca Events

Evelyn Francesca Events and Design is a wedding planning company based in Carlsbad, CA and serving all of San Diego county and Temecula. Evelyn is the owner/ head designer and wedding planner with years of experience in the business. She has planned weddings from Coronado all the way to Malibu. Evelyn believes wedding planning should be a personalized experience for the most personal day of your lives and treats each bride and groom like they are they only wedding she is planning. Evelyn does an average of 30 weddings a year and takes the time to get to know each and every bride and groom and makes sure their wedding is perfect.

Follow Evelyn Francesca Events on

La Jolla Bridal Party

• Videos 3

18 Reviews for Evelyn Francesca Events

Haley · Married on 07/14/2018

Evelyn was an absolute life-saver! Planning a wedding in San Diego from Texas would've proved difficult, but Evelyn made it a breeze! She was on top of every detail , every vendor, and was always available through text or email. I honestly can't imagine planning our wedding without her! Just as important as everything leading up to the wedding, Evelyn made sure that everything the day of our wedding ran as smoothly as possible right up until our exit! Couldn't recommend her more!

Lorraine · Married on 07/30/2016

As the mother of the bride and primary wedding planner, we hired Evelyn as the day of coordinator. She did an outstanding job of meeting with us prior to the day, coordinating all of our vendors, developing the timeline for the day with vendors, venue staff, and the wedding party. She and her assistant did all the set up just as we had imagined it! (They made sure all the decorations were packed up at the end of the night too! The rehearsal, wedding, dinner and dance were perfectly timed and executed---it couldn't have been more perfect! She's truly a pro and made the day stress free and enjoyable for all!
    I highly recommend her services; she is worth every penny!

Natalia · Married on 10/17/2015

I hired Evelyn as our day of coordinator. I interviewed her over skype and immediately enjoyed her personality. She was in touch with me as often as I needed her to be and was always responsive to my emails and calls.
    My wedding was at a site with particularly detailed rules and I was so fortunate that I had her to work with those. She was a sweetheart all the time, helping where needed and given great suggestions and input.
    On the wedding day, it was PERFECT! Literally, nothing went wrong. Now wether that was for my impeccable planning ;) or her amazing help, I will never know but I think thats how it should be.
    I strongly recommend her for a wedding coordinator. You will not be let down!

Award

• How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Evelyn Francesca Events 1
    $100 in Rental Credit

Book before 3/31/2019 and recieve $100 in free rental items from Evelyn Francesca Event inventory. Must mention ad.

• The Creative Music DJ Inc.
    The Creative Music DJ Inc. Wedding DJs

I've DJ'd weddings of which Evelyn was the planner several times now and I can honestly say that they have all been enjoyable experiences not only for me, but also for our mutual clients. Evelyn is on top of her game, she communicates well, and takes care of not only her clients but also the other vendors. I look forward to the future events I share with Evelyn and highly endorse her services.

• 2292 Faraday Ave Oceanside, CA, 92008 See on map