West Bloomfield, MI 48324 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

8 Reviews for Lauryn Goodvich Photography

Cindy · Married on 12/15/2016

Lauryn is an amazing person and photographer to work with. She takes absolutely breathless photos and really captures the beauty in each and every shot! I cannot wait for her to capture my wedding and events later this year! I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Devon · Married on 05/28/2016

Lauryn was recommended to my husband and I when we were looking for a wedding photographer. I was a little bit worried because we only had four weeks to plan our wedding, and we were getting married on a holiday weekend??. So I knew chances were slim that she would be willing to take time out of a fun weekend to do our wedding for us. When I fist called her, she was so pleasant and friendly. She committed to being our photographer that day. It was such a relief. She stayed in communication with me for the next four weeks and understood that I was a little stressed trying to plan everything so quickly! When our families all met Lauryn the day of the wedding, there were nothing but amazing things said. My husband and I could not be more thrilled with the way our pictures turned out. She really took her time and was so willing to take any picture we wanted. Hands down, easiest/best photographer I have ever worked with! We will definitely be returning, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for amazing pictures!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/19/2014

We LOVE LGP! Lauryn has done everything from our engagement to our new baby and we couldn't be happier with our photos. We are constantly referring our friends and family to her and they've loved her too! I would highly recommend her services. She's easy to work with and captures amazing shots!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Award

• Dj Chewy
    Dj Chewy Wedding DJs

Lauryn's work is truly unique. The experience and passion she brings to her product is unmatched and awe-inspiring! Now only is her finished product impeccable, but she is an absolute pleasure to be around and have during your special day!

• West Bloomfield, 48324 See on map