Austin, TX 78727 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Laura Martinez Makeup Artist

Drawn passionately to human aesthetics, Laura has always had a keen eye for recognizing natural beauty. From a young age, Laura became intrigued with cosmetics and the endless array of colors, shades, and tools that can enhance one’s facial features.

Laura has always stayed committed to her passions. Laura credits the combination of drive, dedication, and integrity as the foundations to her creative efforts, of which are essential to producing incredible work, and a lifetime of inspiration and fulfillment.

Laura’s most recent television work includes makeup for the cast of A&E’s new reality show, Modern Dads, and Jon Taffer, reality star, from SPIKE TV’s Bar Rescue. Laura’s celebrity clients include Brooklyn Decker and Chrissy Teigen for their appearance at the Andy Roddick Foundation Gala, and the cast of School of Rock for Entertainment Weekly.

Laura has worked with models from top modeling agencies including Ford Models, IMG, Photogenics, Vision, Red NYC, Silent Models NYC, Metropolitan Models Agency, and Woman Model Management to name a few. Laura’s editorial work has been featured in numerous publications including Marie Claire Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, The Knot Magazine, Austin Monthly, San Antonio Magazine, Tribeza, and Teen Vogue amongst others.

Laura has also assisted in works such as the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week for Nautica’s 2012 Spring and Fall presentations, Saturday Night Live with pop music group Karmin, and AVEDA Congress 2011.

Follow Laura Martinez Makeup Artist on

jennmom

Photos 20 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

5 Reviews for Laura Martinez Makeup Artist

Laura Martinez is amazing! My husband and I just recently got married and Laura was the makeup artist for my bridesmaids, my mother and myself (the bride). I cannot say enough great things about Laura! The work that she does is absolutely amazing! I was a little nervous about having my makeup done for my wedding day but Laura was so accommodating that I was able to schedule a trial run with her to pick the perfect look for my day of. Laura made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! My husband kept telling me how beautiful I looked. My mother also looked amazing!!! The bridesmaids were flawless! Overall, Laura is reliable, friendly, personable, professional and a great person to work with! I am so happy that I choose Laura as my makeup artist for the day and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!! Thank you Laura for making me look and feel so beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 09/14/2014
  • User3120030 · 2+ years ago

Laura did my bridal makeup for my wedding, and also did my bridesmaids makeup as well. She is the best! I cannot recommend her enough - one of my friends who is getting married in April immediately decided she was going to go with Laura when she saw my makeup. She does an amazing job and is incredibly talented. I did a trial with her prior to the wedding and was impressed with how attentive she was and intuitive with the look I was going for - I'm not always the best at describing the look I want, but she nailed it! She's really patient and very sweet and if you're looking for a makeup artist just stop now and book her!

Sent on 11/24/2013
  • User2023243 · 2+ years ago

Being Asian, I'm very particular with my make up because some make up artists don't know how to work with our features correctly. This was definitely not the case with Laura, she took out the time to do a trial run with me and make sure that I liked everything about it and made sure to make me feel comfortable about my look. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I recommend her to everyone! Her website is http://www.bylauramartinez.com

Sent on 08/29/2012

Laura Martinez Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Austin, 78727 See on map
    Location of (Laura Martinez Makeup Artist)