Lake Norman Bridal

Charlotte, NC 28201 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Tina's Alterations
  • Tie My Knot LLC
  • Poffie Girls
  • Nevas Bridal

10 Reviews for Lake Norman Bridal

Andie · Married on 12/28/2016

We came here after visiting their sister store to have their alterations lady add sleeves to my dress. They are always so kind and so happy to work with you! They do their best to make your experience more enjoyable. They're also very flexible if you have something come up and can work something out so you can still get your alterations appointment it. They're great!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

Patti was simply amazing to work with! She was so sweet and helped me find THE prettiest and most perfect dress! I'm extremely thankful for having such a positive experience. I thought I was just going to go try on dresses to see what style I liked since I hadn't been anywhere to look prior and ended up finding my dress during my very first appointment. I would highly recommend going to visit them and if you don't find something at this bridal store they have a sister salon not too far away with a larger selection as well. Owner is a super nice guy as well and was super flexible and willing to help out!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Erin · Married on 12/06/2014

I would highly recommend this store for all your bridal attire needs and tux's. Patty made everything so easy for me and was flexible when needed. I couldn't imagine having ordered my dress somewhere else. I loved working with her through this process, it made it that much more enjoyable.

Sent on 12/13/2014