50 Littleton Road A, Chelmsford, MA 01824 Map · Phone number

About Ladylike Love

As an experienced bridal professional, I want to share my passion with brides-to-be looking for a fashion companion for all of the events surronding her wedding, and of course on her wedding day.

Ladylike Love offers personalized services to brides and their bridal parties including styling, day-of dressing and unique accessories. Visit our website or send us a message to find out more information about how we can work together to find you the ulitmate wedding day look!

www.ladylikelove.com

shannon taylor favorites 024
11 maggie 143

2 Reviews for Ladylike Love

Samantha · Married on 06/28/2013

Shannon from Ladylike Love helped make everything perfect from start to finish. Her eye for design and attention to detail had myself and bridal party looking and feeling absolutely perfect. Without her help we would not have had the most amazing wedding weekend!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2012

Words can not express my gratitude for Shannon and her bridal expertise! She was there for me every step of the way during my bridal planning.
    At the time of my engagement, Shannon and I met to discuss the bridal look I was going for. She listened to my concerns about my body and the areas I wanted to excentuate. She took me to a bridal shop and chose dresses that fit my descriptions and sure enough, the 4th dress I tried on was it! She helped me at every alteration appointment, professionally instructing the seamstress on the changes I needed and wanted. After the success of the first dress, I just had to have another! I gave Shannon magazine tears of my vision for a perfectly flirty cocktail dress for the reception that I wanted custom made. Shannon matched me up with the appropriate dress maker and made my dreams come true!
    On the day of the wedding, Shannon was there to steam my dress, get my corset nice and tight and even help my mom and bridesmaids with final touches. I looked exactly how I pictured I wanted to on my wedding day and I owe so much of that to Shannon. Our wedding was featured on Style Unveiled as seen here: http://styleunveiled.com/wedding-blog/danielle-and-pauls-pink-and-black-massachusetts-wedding.html
    I would highly reccommend Shannon as a professional stylist who appreciates a unique bridal vision but who can also create a dream you never knew you had!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Ladylike Love FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters

Elizabeth Ann's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Wonderful!

• Inspirations Bridal and Formal Wear
    Inspirations Bridal and Formal Wear Wedding Dresses

We absolutely love working with Shannon and Ladylike Love any chance we get. Her ability to make a bride look, feel, and be beautiful on her day is amazing. From her beautiful assortment of jewelry and accessories to her eye for finishing off a dress to complete the perfect look, she will surely make your wedding day a dream come true!

• Private Weddings and Events
    Private Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Shannon's sense of style, knowledge of the bridal fashion industry and calm,sweet attitude make her the number 1 choice for Bridal Styling and Lady in Waiting services!!! I highly recommend her to all my clients!!

• 50 Littleton Road A Chelmsford, 01824 See on map