Flair Boston

Boston, MA View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

ABOUT FLAIR

Flair is the go to destination for wedding gowns and bridesmaids' dresses in Boston. We carry a careflly curated selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories that appeal to the “Boston Bride” and her bridal party.

BRIDESMAIDS

Flair stands apart by identifying a niche often overlooked: the bridesmaids. Frustrated with the lack of variety and style of bridesmaid dress selections, brides are responding to Flair’s collection of modern, sophisticated, and original dresses from couture designers Jenny Yoo.

BRIDAL

Flair has carefully built our bridal collection keeping in mind the firm belief that every bride deserves an upscale, personalized shopping experience and a high quality gown, no matter her budget. Flair brides can expect to shop for gorgeous, couture gowns in a comfortable environment, with a dedicated consultant helping every step of the way. We are proud to carry the Allison Webb, Kelly Faetanini, Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, Willowby by Watters, WToo, Tara Keely, Jenny Yoo, Theia, White One by Pronovias and Jack Sullivan, Jane Hill, bridal lines, all for $5,000 or less.

EXPERIENCE

Flair provides every customer with a unique and positive shopping experience by offering an intimate and upscale environment to view wedding dresses in modern silhouettes, luscious fabrics and trend-setting colors. With an emphasis on individualized attention, Flair staff avoids high-pressure sales techniques, instead relying on the quality of the line and the specific needs of the bride and her maids to guide the relationship.

ACCESSORIES

Known for attention to detail, Flair also offers accessories – jewelry, sashes, bridal belts, shoes, and veils – from different designers, to compliment any bride’s vision of her special day. We carry many accessories in our store and welcome accessories appointments.

We also carry veils, headpieces, jewelry, men’s accessories, stationery, bridal party gifts and more at our online store, Frills by Flair.

ATTENTION

From the initial appointment to the delivery of the dresses, Flair bridesmaids are treated with respect, courtesy and unparalleled customer service. Shopping at Flair is an experience every bridal party should have.

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following items do you offer?

Jewelry

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Danielle F. Getting married on 10/07/2023

Amazing experience!!

Flair was amazing! The dresses are gorgeous and I was impressed by the selection in my budget. I worked with Kaitie and she was phenomenal. I had been dress shopping before and she helped me articulate what I liked about other dresses and what was stopping me from saying yes to them. She made me feel so supported and helped me figure out which dresses I actually liked versus what my guests liked. I am chronically indecisive and didn't expect to leave with a dress, but Kaitie not only found the perfect dress but also helped me say yes to it!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Getting married on 10/07/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Go to Flair and ask for Kaitie!

I cannot recommend, stylist, Kaitie Silk, and Flair more highly! After striking out at six other bridal shops, I was feeling quite hopeless and cynical about the whole process of finding my dress. Kaitie took the time to hear about my vision, and low and behold the FIRST dress she pulled off the rack I ended up purchasing! I shrugged at it when she first pulled it out -- but she knew me better than me in that moment, and I agreed to try it. Sure enough, it was my dream dress. 10/10 recommend Flair and Kaitie in particular!
  • Hannah
    Hannah K. Getting married on 09/16/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience - will recommend to all my friends!

I am so glad I found Flair! I was feeling very overwhelmed by the process of finding a wedding dress, but from the moment I walked into my first appointment, Kaitie started to tease me and put me at ease. She made it clear before I tried on a single dress that she was there to support me and help me find something that would make ME happy, telling me "I didn't design any of these dresses, so you won't hurt my feelings if you don't like one." It sounds silly but it helped me so much! She talked me through the whole process and ended up finding my dream dress, and when I went back to pick it up she found me my veil! I don't think I could have done it without her, she's a mind reader. Thank you, Kaitie!
  • illustration stars

27 photos · 07/12/2015
Nicolas & Nicole
23 photos · 06/22/2015

Leah Haydock Photography Leah Haydock Photography Wedding Photographers

Flair Bridesmaids Boutique is my #1 recommendation for bridesmaid dresses and even wedding dresses in Boston. They're easily located on Newbury St and the attention and service they provide is second to none. The store is perfectly sized (you MUST make an appointment - they're very busy) and they actually close it down for each appointment so you have the whole store and team to focus just on you and your bridesmaids. They have a HUGE selection of dresses in every possible color. Most importantly Stacey and Lindsay are fabulous. They totally understand the wedding process (having been recently married/getting married themselves) and they know the dresses inside and out. They can advise you on dresses for EVERY body shape and size and your bridesmaids will love you for making them feel and look fabulous on your wedding day. They also have beautiful accessories/sashes etc Absolutely make an appointment and look forward to having your wedding party look amazing!

Bachlorette Fun Love Parties BY Kathy( Michigan Area) Bachlorette Fun Love Parties BY Kathy( Michigan Area) Banquet Halls

Nice Place

Leah Haydock Photography
4.9 out of 5 rating , 40 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

140 Newbury Street, Suite 202 Boston, 02116
Location of (Flair Boston)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding