140 Newbury Street Suite 202, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 113
  • Real Weddings 2

About Flair Boston

ABOUT FLAIR

Flair is the go to destination for wedding gowns and bridesmaids' dresses in Boston. We carry a careflly curated selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories that appeal to the "Boston Bride" and her bridal party.

BRIDESMAIDS

Flair stands apart by identifying a niche often overlooked: the bridesmaids. Frustrated with the lack of variety and style of bridesmaid dress selections, brides are responding to Flair's collection of modern, sophisticated, and original dresses from couture designers Jenny Yoo, Dessy Collection and Theia.

BRIDAL

Flair has carefully built our bridal collection keeping in mind the firm belief that every bride deserves an upscale, personalized shopping experience and a high quality gown, no matter her budget. Flair brides can expect to shop for gorgeous, couture gowns in a comfortable environment, with a dedicated consultant helping every step of the way. We are proud to carry the Amy Kuschel, Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, Willowby by Watters, WToo, Tara Keely, Jenny Yoo, Theia, White One by Pronovias and Nicole Miller bridal lines, all for $4,000 or less.

EXPERIENCE

Flair provides every customer with a unique and positive shopping experience by offering an intimate and upscale environment to view wedding dresses in modern silhouettes, luscious fabrics and trend-setting colors. With an emphasis on individualized attention, Flair staff avoids high-pressure sales techniques, instead relying on the quality of the line and the specific needs of the bride and her maids to guide the relationship.

ACCESSORIES

Known for attention to detail, Flair also offers accessories - jewelry, sashes, bridal belts, shoes, and veils - from different designers, to compliment any bride's vision of her special day. We carry many accessories in our store and welcome accessories appointments.

We also carry veils, headpieces, jewelry, men's accessories, stationery, bridal party gifts and more at our online store, Frills by Flair.

ATTENTION

From the initial appointment to the delivery of the dresses, Flair bridesmaids are treated with respect, courtesy and unparalleled customer service. Shopping at Flair is an experience every bridal party should have.

boston bridal editorial photography 26
76737c7e2903a9b1 1525977201 26bd57a361d344b7 1525977199677 1 HP Decklyn

• Videos 1

57 Reviews for Flair Boston

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Flair was awesome in helping me choose and purchase my wedding dress. I had shopped at BHLDN previously and had an idea of the styles I liked, and based on these the Flair staff helped me identify other styles to try that they carried. When I narrowed it down to two, they helped me think about what I liked about each one and ultimately I made my decision with their feedback in mind. The style I chose was a little more form fitting than I'm used to, and I had some insecurities about this, but they helped talk me through how the alterations would work with the style and my body and shared the experience of other brides with me. I don't live in Boston, but the Flair staff gave me recommendations of where to get the alterations done in my area. The finished product was awesome. I loved my dress and felt great in it, and I am enormously grateful to Flair for helping me choose my dress!

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2018

First, let me say, I didn't actually buy my dress there (I really liked one particular dress but ended up finding another I LOVED at a different boutique). That being said, I loved Flair so much, and thought my consultant, Madison, was so awesome, I felt the need to write a review.
    My first experience with Flair was booking my appointment: I did so online, expecting nothing more than a confirmation email. Instead, I got a call from someone at the shop confirming my appointment and asking about my likes/dislikes, what I was looking for, budget, etc.... I was so impressed! Then, they followed up with a quick online survey where you could describe things you liked/disliked for your bridal look for their file. SO useful.
    Flair is located right on Newbury and is a small boutique with so much charm. We arrived about 15 minutes early and Madison was able to take us right away. She confirmed what I had noted in my survey/during my initial call and then started pulling dresses for me. I tried on a few and then went and looked through the racks with her. While their selection was great, I realized that they didn't have quite what I was looking for. That being said, they KILLED IT on price point: I believe their highest-priced dress is $4,000, which means that you have a ton of reasonably-priced options (especially given other boutiques in the area), from numerous designers, to choose from. They also have a great selection of bridesmaids dresses (I was finally able to see a specific color in person that numerous other shops didn't have), and their accessories were gorgeous.
    At the end of my appointment, Madison wrote down the dress, veil and earrings I liked the most on a card. She then followed up with a personal email (not an automated one!), thanking me for coming in with my brother and offering to set up a follow-up appointment with my mom and grandma, if I wanted to come back and look at the dress.
    I highly recommend Flair; Madison in particular!

Stacie · Married on 06/16/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Flair Boston. My initial appointment myself and those who accompanied me were the only ones in the store. You really get a great one on one experience. I worked with Zoe and she was so helpful. They have a beautiful variety of dresses for any preference. The first dress I tried on actually ended up being the "one". They were very accommodating along the way as well. I highly recommend Flair Boston!

Flair Boston 1

Flair Boston FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Jewelry, Veils

Real Weddings

• Leah Haydock Photography
    Leah Haydock Photography Wedding Photographers

Flair Bridesmaids Boutique is my #1 recommendation for bridesmaid dresses and even wedding dresses in Boston. They're easily located on Newbury St and the attention and service they provide is second to none. The store is perfectly sized (you MUST make an appointment - they're very busy) and they actually close it down for each appointment so you have the whole store and team to focus just on you and your bridesmaids. They have a HUGE selection of dresses in every possible color. Most importantly Stacey and Lindsay are fabulous. They totally understand the wedding process (having been recently married/getting married themselves) and they know the dresses inside and out. They can advise you on dresses for EVERY body shape and size and your bridesmaids will love you for making them feel and look fabulous on your wedding day. They also have beautiful accessories/sashes etc Absolutely make an appointment and look forward to having your wedding party look amazing!

• Bachlorette Fun Love Parties BY Kathy( Michigan Area)
    Bachlorette Fun Love Parties BY Kathy( Michigan Area) Banquet Halls