Flair Boston

Boston, MA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

ABOUT FLAIR

Flair is the go to destination for wedding gowns and bridesmaids' dresses in Boston. We carry a careflly curated selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories that appeal to the “Boston Bride” and her bridal party.

BRIDESMAIDS

Flair stands apart by identifying a niche often overlooked: the bridesmaids. Frustrated with the lack of variety and style of bridesmaid dress selections, brides are responding to Flair’s collection of modern, sophisticated, and original dresses from couture designers Jenny Yoo.

BRIDAL

Flair has carefully built our bridal collection keeping in mind the firm belief that every bride deserves an upscale, personalized shopping experience and a high quality gown, no matter her budget. Flair brides can expect to shop for gorgeous, couture gowns in a comfortable environment, with a dedicated consultant helping every step of the way. We are proud to carry the Allison Webb, Kelly Faetanini, Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, Willowby by Watters, WToo, Tara Keely, Jenny Yoo, Theia, White One by Pronovias and Jack Sullivan, Jane Hill, bridal lines, all for $5,000 or less.

EXPERIENCE

Flair provides every customer with a unique and positive shopping experience by offering an intimate and upscale environment to view wedding dresses in modern silhouettes, luscious fabrics and trend-setting colors. With an emphasis on individualized attention, Flair staff avoids high-pressure sales techniques, instead relying on the quality of the line and the specific needs of the bride and her maids to guide the relationship.

ACCESSORIES

Known for attention to detail, Flair also offers accessories – jewelry, sashes, bridal belts, shoes, and veils – from different designers, to compliment any bride’s vision of her special day. We carry many accessories in our store and welcome accessories appointments.

We also carry veils, headpieces, jewelry, men’s accessories, stationery, bridal party gifts and more at our online store, Frills by Flair.

ATTENTION

From the initial appointment to the delivery of the dresses, Flair bridesmaids are treated with respect, courtesy and unparalleled customer service. Shopping at Flair is an experience every bridal party should have.

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following items do you offer?

Jewelry
Veils

Meaghan C. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Perfect Day!

Working with Flair was so great! The whole team was helpful and professional. I hear that wedding dress shopping can be stressful, but they made the whole experience fun and relaxing. I highly recommend this talented and thoughtful team!
  • Alison
    Alison L. Getting married on 08/06/2022

The BEST Bridal Salon Experience

Flair Boston & specifically Kaitie made finding my dress such a great experience! I am not the most decisive person, so having Kaitie tell me right off the bat that she uses her expertise and logic to help guide the appointment helped so much - and she wasn't kidding. With every dress she asked what I liked and didn't like, what else I was looking for, and made changes if possible to see how I felt. When I felt pressure as my appointment came to the end and the dress hadn't been found, she fit us in later that same afternoon to come back. With a more clear head, and Kaitie working closely with a designer my vision came to life and I left that afternoon with everything I was looking for! I'm SO happy I came to Flair and got lucky enough to have Kaitie help me find my wedding dress!
    Elaina R. Getting married on 07/09/2022

Amazing! 10 out of 10!

Flair was everything I imagined and more. It was my first bridal appointment and I thought I was going to feel pressured to buy the one but I did not. My consultant was Kaitie and she was so wonderful to work with. She was honest and so fun! She had such great insights and pulled my dream dress after listening to what I pictured. It was the very first dress I tried on! I cannot say enough about Katie and my experience at Flair. Would hands down recommend to all!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

27 photos · 07/12/2015
  • Nicolas & Nicole
    23 photos · 06/22/2015

Leah Haydock Photography Leah Haydock Photography Wedding Photographers

Flair Bridesmaids Boutique is my #1 recommendation for bridesmaid dresses and even wedding dresses in Boston. They're easily located on Newbury St and the attention and service they provide is second to none. The store is perfectly sized (you MUST make an appointment - they're very busy) and they actually close it down for each appointment so you have the whole store and team to focus just on you and your bridesmaids. They have a HUGE selection of dresses in every possible color. Most importantly Stacey and Lindsay are fabulous. They totally understand the wedding process (having been recently married/getting married themselves) and they know the dresses inside and out. They can advise you on dresses for EVERY body shape and size and your bridesmaids will love you for making them feel and look fabulous on your wedding day. They also have beautiful accessories/sashes etc Absolutely make an appointment and look forward to having your wedding party look amazing!

Bachlorette Fun Love Parties BY Kathy( Michigan Area) Bachlorette Fun Love Parties BY Kathy( Michigan Area) Banquet Halls

Nice Place

140 Newbury Street, Suite 202 Boston, 02116
Location of (Flair Boston)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding