Flair Boston Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Danielle F. Getting married on 10/07/2023

Amazing experience!!

Flair was amazing! The dresses are gorgeous and I was impressed by the selection in my budget. I worked with Kaitie and she was phenomenal. I had been dress shopping before and she helped me articulate what I liked about other dresses and what was stopping me from saying yes to them. She made me feel so supported and helped me figure out which dresses I actually liked versus what my guests liked. I am chronically indecisive and didn't expect to leave with a dress, but Kaitie not only found the perfect dress but also helped me say yes to it!
    Jenny F. Getting married on 04/01/2023

Amazing Experience

I had the best experience! Zoe was so helpful, she made the process so fun.
  • ALANA
    Alana S. Getting married on 01/28/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing selection of beautiful dresses!

Had the best experience at Flair! I worked with Zoe and she was AMAZING. I don't know that I would've picked the dress I ended up purchasing off the rack myself, so I am so grateful for her suggestions. They have a huge selection of dresses and there was plenty of options in my price point. Overall would 10/10 recommend Zoe and Flair!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Candace Getting married on 01/22/2023

Highly recommend shopping at Flair

I had a really great experience shopping at Flair! I had my bridal dress appointment on 6/19/22 and Zoe was my bridal consultant. She listened to my preferences and was able to offer suggestions based on my style and my event. She also worked with my budget and was upfront about options that may not get here in time given the supply shortage.
    Meaghan C. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Perfect Day!

Working with Flair was so great! The whole team was helpful and professional. I hear that wedding dress shopping can be stressful, but they made the whole experience fun and relaxing. I highly recommend this talented and thoughtful team!
    Alison L. Married on 08/06/2022

The BEST Bridal Salon Experience

Flair Boston & specifically Kaitie made finding my dress such a great experience! I am not the most decisive person, so having Kaitie tell me right off the bat that she uses her expertise and logic to help guide the appointment helped so much - and she wasn't kidding. With every dress she asked what I liked and didn't like, what else I was looking for, and made changes if possible to see how I felt. When I felt pressure as my appointment came to the end and the dress hadn't been found, she fit us in later that same afternoon to come back. With a more clear head, and Kaitie working closely with a designer my vision came to life and I left that afternoon with everything I was looking for! I'm SO happy I came to Flair and got lucky enough to have Kaitie help me find my wedding dress!
  • Kate
    Kate H. Married on 07/16/2022

Highly Recommend! Amazing

The whole team at Flair was amazing. I found my perfect dress and a matching veil. They were so knowledgable and excited. They accommodated my family and friends even during the pandemic. They even gave me tailors closer to my home for my dress! Highly recommend!
    Elaina R. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing! 10 out of 10!

Flair was everything I imagined and more. It was my first bridal appointment and I thought I was going to feel pressured to buy the one but I did not. My consultant was Kaitie and she was so wonderful to work with. She was honest and so fun! She had such great insights and pulled my dream dress after listening to what I pictured. It was the very first dress I tried on! I cannot say enough about Katie and my experience at Flair. Would hands down recommend to all!
  • Allyson
    Allyson H. Married on 12/31/2021

Book with Kaitie ASAP!

Flair was by far the best experience I had when it came to picking a wedding dress.

I booked an appointment knowing I really liked a dress at another store, but wanted to go to one more place before I made a final decision. Kaitie was by far the best sales person I had at any wedding dress store I had been to. Since this was probably the last place I was going to go, she wanted me to be open/honest about my past experiences and even went as far as wanting to see the other dress I liked to get the best idea of what I was looking for. When I went to try on some options Kaitie asked all the right questions, instead of sitting back and watching as the other sales people had done at the other stores. She didn't waste any time and told me if it didn't feel right or as great as the other one I liked, then it wasn't the one. To my surprise, one of the last dresses I tried on suddenly felt the most perfect out of everything I had seen. Kaitie could see how much it made me light up. After I still said I was going to sleep on it, she added a veil and let me walk around and suddenly my mind knew it was totally right. Kaitie really made me feel secure in my decision to go with this dress as it really had all the things I was looking for wrapped into one. I highly recommend going to Flair and booking an appointment with Kaitie. She was an amazing listener and so thoughtful when it came to helping make a very important/expensive decision.
    Carlyn R. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such kind staff at Flair Boston!

The staff at Flair are incredible!! I picked Flair because they carried a particular dress I wanted to try on (the one I ended up choosing!), and I had such a lovely experience trying dresses and veils on. They were mindful of my budget, so friendly and supportive, and gave me exactly the feedback and encouragement I needed to say YES to the dress!
    Hannah R. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing experience

I had the most amazing experience at Flair. Kaitie was fabulous to work with. I went in with a certain designer in mind, Kaitie quickly picked up on the vibe I was going for and pulled dresses that flattered my figure and stayed conscious of my budget. She asked me what I felt comfortable spending and didn’t try to up sell in anyway. The dress I ended up going with was a runway sample-( I’m not a runway size) Kaitie used her MAGIC she got me into the dress and made me feel beautiful. The designer I went with had options to customize, and I wanted a different sleeve Kaitie used her MAGIC again and put another dress on me on top of my dream dress to help me get the illusion of the cap sleeves I wanted. She made me feel beautiful in a dress that was 10 sizes too small. I never felt pressured to purchase she even made time for me the following day so I could come back with my mom who was coming in from out of town. When my dress arrived Kaitie knew I was a little crazy and so excited and got me in the same day to try it on. She had pre selected veils for me and I found the perfect veil for my perfect dress. I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in September.
    Ping H. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing experience!

I personally had an amazing experience with Flair! My consultant, Zoe, was perfect! She heard what I was looking for and made sure to one, stay in my budget, and two, to make sure I tried on a range of styles to ensure I was able to narrow down to what I was looking for. She always made sure to see how I was reacting to the dress before giving any sort of feedback. I never felt like I was being sold or pushed to a dress in any way. Highly recommend!
  • Kasey
    Kasey Married on 09/10/2021

Love Flair!!

Flair was so amazing to work with! Both Kaitlyn and Zoe helped me in the process of finding my dream wedding dress and ordering a custom veil and mask. I was very picky about finding a dress with sleeves but so indecisive when I tried dressed on and they were patient with all of my questions and back and forth. I ended up ultimately deciding on my dress at the designer store in NYC and emailed Flair to come try it in their store and "say yes" through them. Super thankful for all of their help and highly recommend going here to look for a dress. They have a beautiful selection!!
    Kate B. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best bridal shop in Boston!

I had the best experience at Flair Boston! The team is so kind, thoughtful and patient, and I absolutely loved the selection of bridal gowns available in the store. The prices were really affordable as well! I bought a beautiful Pronovias gown for less than $2500 and the dress couldn't have been a more perfect fit for my body type and personal style. I can't recommend this team enough!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 07/05/2021

The place to go!

Flair was the first and last place I looked for my dream wedding dress. I found THE dress within the first 3 I put on my body! The ladies listen to you and make you feel beautiful. They are so knowledgable and not pushy at all (SO important with such an important decision)! I felt like a princess the entire time we were there. I cannot recommend them enough. They are a one stop shop for your bridesmaids, too!
    Elexis M. Married on 10/11/2020

Favorite Bridal Store!

Flair is one of my absolute favorites stores in the world! I went dress shopping with my mother and sister. Flair was the first and ONLY store we went to. The store is so chic and comfortable. I worked with Kaitie throughout my entire wedding dress & bridesmaid process. Kaitie is so special and amazing. When I was at the store for my wedding dress, I tried on approximately 12 dresses. She helped me figure out what I wanted, what my likes & dislikes were as well as bringing out my self-confidence as a bride. I did not expect to walk into the first store I tried dress shopping at, to find my dream dress. Kaitie was patient, kind and helpful throughout the whole process. She is so knowledgeable, too! Between the fit of the dress, style and material, Kaitie knew it all! She supported me as the bride and took what I felt comfortable in and wanted first. The selection of dresses at Flair were all gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful selection that you cannot find in many shops. I bought my dress that day and was so happy! Liz and Kaitie kept in contact with me via e-mail, updating me on the dress selection, when I would expect to receive it and helped with customizations. But, my wedding dress experience does not stop there. Once Covid hit, I decided with my husband to change our original date from January 2021 to October 2020. We decided that end of August 2020. The day after I made the change, I contacted Kaitie & Liz, telling them of my current situation. My sisters did NOT have bridesmaid’s dresses and we were in desperate need. I made an appointment for that Saturday with Kaitie. The collection at Flair for bridesmaids are from the beautiful Jenny Yoo Collection. Kaitie was helpful, quick & thoughtful. She knew as the bride what I envisioned for my bridesmaids. We found 3 dresses in stock, with her help and ordered them. They were delivered to me that Tuesday. I could not believe it! Kaitie helped make my wedding planning so simple, easy and enjoyable. There are not enough words for me to tell you just how amazing Kaitie is, as well as the store! I recommend Flair to absolutely everyone. I had the best experience possible as a bride and my sisters did as bridesmaids. We were so happy the day of my wedding with ALL of our dresses. We all looked classic, elegant, chic and felt beautiful! Thank you SO much to the amazing team at Flair!
    Kelsey J. Married on 08/21/2020

Head to Flair, now! :)

I just ordered my dress from Flair after having the best experience! Kaitlyn was super helpful and very efficient without making us feel rushed. She went out of her way to help me out with a few different things as I don't live in the US. The dresses were beautiful and the whole ambiance of Flair was very laid back and comfortable while being special, we practically had the whole store to ourselves and I barely noticed anyone else around us. I would definitely recommend Flair and specifically working with Kaitlyn to find your perfect dress! Thank you! :)
    Joey Married on 03/13/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Flair was an absolute godsent! I had a somewhat limited budget (max 2K) and found my dream wedding dress at Flair! I was super bored over the summer and randomly decided to go down the street to Flair to try on some dresses. I did not expect to fall in love with anything yet because I had a bunch of wedding dress appointments back home with my whole family. However, it was such a relaxing experience from the moment I stepped into Flair! The woman who helped me was always willing to pull more dresses for me and was never pushy. Pretty quickly we realized that I did not like at all the style that I had originally thought I would love. Based on my feedback she immediately picked up on what I actually wanted, something I did not even know in the moment, and pulled the perfect dress. Overall, the process was so comfortable and efficient! I cannot recommend enough!!
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn Married on 12/31/2019

Fantastic Spot - Dresses Beyond the Traditional

I worked with Zoe to find my dream gown! She was patient and listened to all of my request and helped me find the perfect dress. I had a pretty strong vision going into my appointment and she found options that met every requirement! I had been to other locations that pulled lace dress after lace dress despite having said my main requirement was no lace. Together we were able to find the most perfect dress that I loved through out the 2 years planning process I owned it for!

Additionally, Liz in the office was a dream to work with! I had opted not to try on the dress upon pick up because I was nearby for a meeting - DO NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE LADIES! After I panicked, Liz set up an appointment for me to come in and try on. For reference, if you try on outside of the store and there's an issue with the dress, that's on you! There was a spot of beading missing on the strap and Liz was able to order me a replacement that my seamstress was able to add on.

Flair was one of the only spots that housed a beautiful collection of gowns that went beyond tradition. I struggled to find a dress that met my vision, but was able to do so here!

*awaiting professional photos and this was the only one we took that shows the dress!
    Lisa Married on 10/25/2019

Perfect experience

Dress shopping can be stressful but Flair made it so easy going. All of the girls that worked there were so kind and helpful. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted and the made the process very easy and fun! I would highly recommend them!
  • Andie
    Andie M. Married on 10/19/2019

Show Flair Last

I was about to give up on wedding dress shopping and decided I would try Flair as a last effort. I was so happy I did! They had the exact style of dress I wanted for half the price of other high end salons. The staff was incredibly helpful and really listened to my style and calmed my nerves. Thank you Flair for helping me with my perfect gown.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 10/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience! (from someone who hates shopping :)

I got my wedding dress at Flair and it was just a great experience. We didn't try on a ton of dresses but Stacey really "got" what I was going for very quickly and was able to pick out dresses I loved. I'm not much of a shopper so I loved how quickly she was able to hone in on my style. My wedding is in just about a month and I'm so excited to wear the dress!
  • Barbara
    Barbara W. Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent boutique wedding dress shopping

I highly recommend Flair for your wedding dress shopping if you're looking for a sweet, non-intimidating shop with kind assistants, and are willing to look through a somewhat smaller selection than what some other local stores may have. My parents and sister flew in for a weekend of dress shopping in Boston with the goal to find a great dress for a fall wedding without spending a crazy amount of money. We enjoyed our appointments at the first two shops we visited, but were ultimately underwhelmed by the the selection at BHLDN and felt too-aggressively pushed towards a sale at Vows. Even though I loved one of the dresses I tried at Vows and the price was right, I just didn't love my experience at the shop. I called Flair and they confirmed they had the dress I was interested in along with a few similar pieces they thought I would like. Kaitlyn kindly fit me in for a last minute appointment and my parents and I had the loveliest time at this cute second-floor shop on Newbury St. Definitely the more intimate and personal experience we were looking for, and Kaitlyn could not have been kinder or more accomodating. We were very happy to order the dress through Flair, and I also appreciated their recommendation of nearby Newbury Tailors, who did a great job tailoring the intricate beading on my dress.
  • Caoimhe
    Caoimhe B. Married on 09/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

amazing selection, range of prices

I got my Tara Keely dress from Flair and was so happy with the entire experience. I was never rushed or pushed to buy a dress, I was heard and helped extensively. I didn't really know what style/designer/etc that I wanted to I tried on a bunch of different things before I figured out what I liked. I couldn't pull the trigger during my first appointment but felt no pressure when I left without a dress. I made another appointment a few weeks later, having more in mind what style I wanted, and my associate actually picked the dress out for me. She said, I think you'll really love this, why don't you give it a try, and it was a total win! I absolutely adored my dress, it was in my budget range (they do a really good job of not showing you dresses that are out of your budget) and it was just so me. Again, she wasn't pushy at all and honestly just wanted me to be completely happy so the entire process was stress free. When it came to ordering and pick up - it took exactly as long as they expected it to and it was an easy pick up experience. I also got my veil from them, which I chose during my try on when I picked up my dress, and it was perfect for the day of. Again, no pressure or rush. I would highly recommend you check them out if you're looking for a wedding dress in the Boston area.
    Caroline Married on 07/20/2019

Relaxed environment, great selection

The team at Flair made wedding dress shopping relaxed and enjoyable. I had an idea of what I wanted and they showed me great suggestions. I also came back for my bridesmaids skirts- super easy! Highly recommend!
illustration stars