Northborough, Northborough, MA 01532 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Marianne's Bridal Outlet

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet is a wedding dress shop located in Northborough, Massachusetts. A wedding gown is arguably one of the most beautiful and cherished pieces of clothing a woman will ever own. What’s even better than a wedding gown? A wedding gown at an unbelievable price! Marianne’s Bridal Outlet provides sample gowns at 50-75% off savings in a relaxed, professional, and boutique atmosphere.

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet offers sample bridal gowns, jewelry, and hair accessories to outfit you from head to toe on your special day. Let their staff work with you to select the perfect dress and accessories to bring your vision to life.

61916 51 910133 1560806342

30 Reviews for Marianne's Bridal Outlet

1 User photo

Marianne's Bridal Outlet 1

Ashleigh Jugan · Getting married on 09/27/2020

Amazing Experience and Amazing Value!

Absolutely loved my visit to Marianne's Bridal Outlet and I'm obviously so in love with my dress! She had a beautiful collection of gowns, organized so you could easily find what dresses by style/ material you liked. She was so helpful - she really listened to what you liked and didn't like about dresses. She was very supportive and didn't rush me at all. I've been to five dress shops before my visit to Marianne's, and I can say hands down that was my best experience.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Ashley · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Wow, such an incredible experience!

Visited Mariannes after a a few visits to larger, more chain wedding dress stores. WOW, Marianne's was such a joy compared to those visits. I ended up finding my dress after trying on about 10 different dresses. She gave great guidance without adding any pressure. I found a dress I loved but needed my mother's opinion and Marianne was able to fit me in shortly 5 days later for a final appointment. I would recommend Marianne's to anyone looking for a wedding dress, especially a unique one that you might not be able to get anywhere else. Also, the value is excellent, all dresses under $1000, my dress retailed for $2300 but I paid $950!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Marianne's Bridal Outlet FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally