Marianne's Bridal Outlet

Northborough, Northborough, MA 01532 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Marianne's Bridal Outlet

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet is a wedding dress shop located in Northborough, Massachusetts. A wedding gown is arguably one of the most beautiful and cherished pieces of clothing a woman will ever own. What’s even better than a wedding gown? A wedding gown at an unbelievable price! Marianne’s Bridal Outlet provides sample gowns at 50-75% off savings in a relaxed, professional, and boutique atmosphere.

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet offers sample bridal gowns, jewelry, and hair accessories to outfit you from head to toe on your special day. Let their staff work with you to select the perfect dress and accessories to bring your vision to life.

Sweetheart top A-line dress
Trumet style lace dress
Trumet style lace dress

20 Reviews for Marianne's Bridal Outlet

Emily · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I’m so glad I decided to go to Marianne’s! She quickly responded to my email requesting an appointment on short notice while my sister was visiting. I couldn’t have been happier! We had visited 2 other stores but didn’t find “the one” until we went to Marianne’s! She listened to what I was looking for and let us pull some selections, made some suggestions but was never pushy. She was very attentive and we were the only ones in the store so it was very personalized. We had an overall great experience and found a gorgeous dress and veil perfect for me, while having a really fun time! Highly recommend for brides looking for beautiful dresses without emptying their bank account. Thanks Marianne!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Marianne's Bridal Outlet's reply:

thank you so much!

Kue · Getting married on 06/15/2019

I had a great experience with Marianne and her niece! I visited the shop twice (at the beginning of August 2018)--I worked directly with Marianne during my first visit and then with her niece during my second. Marianne has a great eye for this industry and really knows what she's talking about. She started off by asking me what type of wedding I was thinking about having and then asked about styles of dresses that I wanted to try on. She immediately pulled 8 - 10 dresses for me from her shop that she thought I'd like and it was actually pretty hard to choose one because I liked so many. With every dress I tried on she'd pick out a different veil for me to try on that matched the dress. Overall, Marianne was extremely helpful and honest in her opinions as well, which was very nice.

This was my first and only wedding dress stop and I'm thrilled that that was the case. I found a gorgeous Maggie Sottero for a great price (only $800!) and it was a joy to work with Marianne and her niece. Not to mention, her boutique is just the cutest shop ever! It's a very reasonable size--made the whole experience much more intimate for me and my one guest. Marianne also didn't hover/I didn't feel pressured at all in trying dresses that I didn't like or committing to any dresses right away.

Would definitely recommend Marianne to other brides who are looking for affordable dresses and those who don't want to be overwhelmed by an excessively large selection of dresses.

Marianne's Bridal Outlet FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally