Marianne's Bridal Outlet

Northborough, Northborough, MA 01532 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Marianne's Bridal Outlet

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet is a wedding dress shop located in Northborough, Massachusetts. A wedding gown is arguably one of the most beautiful and cherished pieces of clothing a woman will ever own. What’s even better than a wedding gown? A wedding gown at an unbelievable price! Marianne’s Bridal Outlet provides sample gowns at 50-75% off savings in a relaxed, professional, and boutique atmosphere.

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet offers sample bridal gowns, jewelry, and hair accessories to outfit you from head to toe on your special day. Let their staff work with you to select the perfect dress and accessories to bring your vision to life.

Sweetheart top A-line dress

Marianne's Bridal Outlet 1
Marianne's Bridal Outlet 2
Marianne's Bridal Outlet 3

Tracey · Getting married on 12/07/2019

I visited Marianne’s on a recommendation from a friend who had also gotten her dress there. It was a wonderful experience. I was able to request the time of my appointment that worked for everyone coming with me and she arranged it without a problem! During the appointment Marianne was so helpful and pulled a bunch of dresses for me to try. I ended up finding my dress and veil that day. I loved that I was able to take it home that day and that the dress I was trying on would be my dress. I had a wonderful experience and I highly recommend visiting!

Emily · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I’m so glad I decided to go to Marianne’s! She quickly responded to my email requesting an appointment on short notice while my sister was visiting. I couldn’t have been happier! We had visited 2 other stores but didn’t find “the one” until we went to Marianne’s! She listened to what I was looking for and let us pull some selections, made some suggestions but was never pushy. She was very attentive and we were the only ones in the store so it was very personalized. We had an overall great experience and found a gorgeous dress and veil perfect for me, while having a really fun time! Highly recommend for brides looking for beautiful dresses without emptying their bank account. Thanks Marianne!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Marianne's Bridal Outlet's reply:

thank you so much!

Marianne's Bridal Outlet FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally