Marianne's Bridal Outlet

Westborough, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet is a wedding dress shop located in Westborough, Massachusetts. Marianne Stout, the owner of the business, believes that your gown is one of the most important and cherished pieces of clothing you will own. Her mission is to find you one that not only fits perfectly but accurately reflects your sense of style and personality. You can look forward to a relaxed atmosphere at the salon where Marianne and her team are dedicated to providing a personalized and professional experience.

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet offers sample bridal gowns, jewelry, and hair accessories to outfit you from head to toe on your special day. Let Marianne’s staff work with you to select the nuptial apparel that is guaranteed to bring your vision to life. Competitive pricing ensures that your budget is considered and accommodated no matter what.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Megan
    Megan M. Getting married on 05/20/2023

Wonderful Experience

I cannot recommend Marianne's enough. I went last week while I had family in town to look at wedding dresses. Marianne was warm and welcoming. Her new shop is gorgeous and she has curated an amazing selection of gowns. You can tell she has so much experience and passion for this work and helped me find the perfect dress (at an amazing price)! We all had a wonderful time and I only wish I could keep going back again and again. If you are anywhere near the central Massachusetts area, this shop is well worth your time.
  • Bryanna
    Bryanna Getting married on 10/30/2022

An amazing experience!!

I cannot give Marianne and her Niece enough praise!! Prior to going to their shop I had vistes the usual David’s several times and never found what I was looking for. They were so warm and welcoming made me feel fantastic in everything I tried on and were patient with me as I took time to make a decision. I went in with a photo of a dream dress by a certain designer and while they didn’t have that particular one I ended up leaving with a dress I love by the same designer !! They’re prices are incredible, especially for the level of service that they provide !! Thank you to Marianne and her Niece for a lovely experience. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a dress in Massachusetts!!
  • Jennifer
    Jenn Getting married on 10/29/2022

Marianne is amazing!!

We Were made to feel very comfortable. The dress selection was fantastic and the prices were amazing. I highly recommend shopping there first!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

125 Turnpike Rd, Ste 10 Westborough, MA, 01581
Location of (Marianne's Bridal Outlet)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding