Northborough, Northborough, MA 01532 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Marianne's Bridal Outlet

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet is a wedding dress shop located in Northborough, Massachusetts. A wedding gown is arguably one of the most beautiful and cherished pieces of clothing a woman will ever own. What’s even better than a wedding gown? A wedding gown at an unbelievable price! Marianne’s Bridal Outlet provides sample gowns at 50-75% off savings in a relaxed, professional, and boutique atmosphere.

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet offers sample bridal gowns, jewelry, and hair accessories to outfit you from head to toe on your special day. Let their staff work with you to select the perfect dress and accessories to bring your vision to life.

61916 51 910133 1560806342

Marianne's Bridal Outlet 4
Marianne's Bridal Outlet 5

Brittany · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Fun and stress-free!

Going into the appointment I wasn't sure what I wanted and I was slightly overwhelmed by family picking out so many different styles. Marianne quicky picked up on the styles I liked and what I might want to try on. I tried on several gowns and wasn't fully convinced I would fine one I loved until I finally fell in love with the last gown I tried on. She made the appointment super fun and much less stressful. I not once felt rushed or pressured to purchase a gown. The gown was reasonably priced and Marianne was a pleasure to work with! I would recommend her shop to any wanting a stress free affordable dress shopping experience!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Beaucage · Getting married on 10/02/2020

I love Marianne!

Marianne is seriously the best. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for taking me in and helping me out more than I ever expected. I never thought I would be choosing a dress at the first shop I went to, but we went to David's Bridal after your shop to solidify my decision for the dress that I found at her shop (which I wasn't doubting anyway). The sales woman at David's was not personable at all and their dresses were of way lesser quality than at Marianne's. Not to mention that they were trying to sell me the corset to go under it and the slip and the belt and the sleeves and this and that. I didn't need those at Marianne's because the dress had structure. The dress was iffy at first because I really wanted longer sleeves, but I am so glad that she went out of her way to put those sleeves on me from another dress and everything just felt right! I will forever be grateful for that. As a bigger girl, I don't normally feel comfortable trying on clothes, especially in front of people. When you make an appointment, you're the only ones in the store and I felt SO comfortable and that's very rare for me. What's even better is that I felt beautiful and comfortable in my dress. I don't feel like I need to adjust myself to hide parts of my body I'm insecure about. She gives you the option to put $100 deposit on the dress to hold it for a week if you need to think about it. It's non-refundable, but she has some gorgeous veils and other things that you can use the deposit on if you don't end up getting the dress. For the quality, especially compared to David's Bridal, the price is ridiculously good. I had a budget of under $1000 and that was met with ease. The dress hardly needs any alterations and it was like it was made for me with the addition of Marianne's special touch.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Marianne's Bridal Outlet 6
    Marianne's Bridal Outlet 7
    Marianne's Bridal Outlet 8

Marianne's Bridal Outlet FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally