On WeddingWire since 2016

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet is a wedding dress shop located in Westborough, Massachusetts. Marianne Stout, the owner of the business, believes that your gown is one of the most important and cherished pieces of clothing you will own. Her mission is to find you one that not only fits perfectly but accurately reflects your sense of style and personality. You can look forward to a relaxed atmosphere at the salon where Marianne and her team are dedicated to providing a personalized and professional experience.

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet offers sample bridal gowns, jewelry, and hair accessories to outfit you from head to toe on your special day. Let Marianne’s staff work with you to select the nuptial apparel that is guaranteed to bring your vision to life. Competitive pricing ensures that your budget is considered and accommodated no matter what.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

59 Reviews See all
E
Elba P. Getting married on 10/07/2023

Highly recommend!!!

Carissa was amazing, she really knew this store inside and out. She listened to what my vision was and steered me in that direction. The selection of dress was impressive. I loved my dress on the hanger but there were no words when I put it on.
K
Kate L. Married on 08/12/2023

Fantastic!

Marianne’s was recommended to me by a family member and I couldn’t be more thankful. The shop is beautiful and even though it’s a small place they have a great selection. Plus, their inventory is always changing, so you could go back a few times and find different things. Our consultant listened to what I liked and didn’t like, and we all (my mom, brother, me, and consultant) picked out a few dresses for me to try. I ended up going with the first one I tried on (!) and took it home that day. Even though the dress was several sizes too big (14, I’m an 8), Marianne’s recommended a tailor who made it perfect.

My overall experience here was so nice, and their inventory is super affordable! I was able to take home a fabulous dress that day that probably would have cost twice as much in a “regular” shop. If you’re a bride on a budget or tight schedule, you have to check this place out!
Debbie
Debbie M. Married on 07/08/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Love my dress from Marianne’s!!

I am so in love with my Stella York dress that I bought last week at Marianne’s. My appointment was with Marianne. I had experience shopping at another bridal store in the past and much preferred working with Marianne. She was very professional, knowledgeable and laidback. The whole appointment was fun and enjoyable. She listened very well to what I said I wanted and made suggestions that were in line with what I was looking for.
She has a nice variety of styles available and I was able to try on 9 dresses during the 90 minute appointment. I also tried on the dress I ended up buying a second time and Marianne let me and my maid of honor have plenty of time to talk about it before making a decision. The prices of her dresses are very good for the designers she carries. She sells dresses off the rack so I took mine home that night (particularly helpful with supply chain delays everywhere these days!) She also recommended a seamstress for alterations and gave me an estimate of what she thinks the cost would be, which was helpful. I would absolutely recommend shopping at Marianne’s!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours