About Marianne's Bridal Outlet

At Marianne's Bridal Outlet, in Northborough, MA, we offer sample bridal gowns off the rack at 50% - 75% savings to the customer in a professional and relaxing boutique atmosphere.

No other piece of clothing is more beautiful than a Wedding Gown.  Nothing brings me more joy than offering a Wedding Gown at such unbelievable prices!   I truly look forward to serving you.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridal Gowns (11)
Hair Accessories (7)
Sample Sales (6)
Jewelry (3)

Marianne is awesome ! I tried different bridal shops, including big chain store like David’s bridals and the experience was just no comparison with Marianne’s boutique . She is very helpful and knowledgeable and has a great personality . My friend and I were so happy we tried her out , said yes to the dress there !!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Sales, Bride

Marianne provides the ultimate bridal experience, complete with STUNNING dresses, UNBEATABLE prices, and one on one attention fit for the girl who truly wants to feel like a princess on her wedding day! I visited FIVE other stores (large retail and smaller boutiques) before finding THE dress at Marianne’s, so I can say from experience that she carries the best collections at the most affordable prices. Many of the stores I visited previously had dresses that looked old, worn out, or were just crazy expensive. Thankfully, I found Marianne’s outlet from a yelp search, and reached out via a phone call and email to share pictures of silhouettes I was looking for and my price range. She assured me that she had specific options in mind and invited me to the store to try them on.

I went to two appointments with a very large family party (7 of us!), and while most owners would have been overwhelmed, Marianne was so friendly and welcoming. She was a pro at gauging everyone’s opinions while ensuring that my voice was heard. She was extremely efficient in helping me try on dresses (some of them, multiple times!) and offered her honest input, but never rushed me into making a decision on the spot. She offers a $100 deposit option to hold a dress, and even if you decide not to buy the dress, you can apply it towards anything in the store, which I thought was a great plus. She also has an in house tailor who is equally lovely and very affordable. I took my time to decide on the dress, texting Marianne questions back and forth for weeks. She was extremely patient and very responsive. Best of all, it is clear that the bride's happiness is her happiness. I have nothing but praise for Marianne and her outlet – this is a ‘MUST visit’ on your gown search. Thank you Marianne for making my dream dress a reality!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews