Marianne's Bridal Outlet Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Bryanna
    Bryanna Getting married on 10/30/2022

An amazing experience!!

I cannot give Marianne and her Niece enough praise!! Prior to going to their shop I had vistes the usual David’s several times and never found what I was looking for. They were so warm and welcoming made me feel fantastic in everything I tried on and were patient with me as I took time to make a decision. I went in with a photo of a dream dress by a certain designer and while they didn’t have that particular one I ended up leaving with a dress I love by the same designer !! They’re prices are incredible, especially for the level of service that they provide !! Thank you to Marianne and her Niece for a lovely experience. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a dress in Massachusetts!!
  • Katrina
    Katrina C. Getting married on 06/25/2022

Marianne’s is amazing!

Marianne’s Bridal Outlet is absolutely wonderful! My appointment was with Marianne herself who is such an amazing woman! Her shop is adorable and I was her only appointment so the whole experience felt so private and special. She picked out a bunch of dresses for me to try and let me, my mom, and sister walk around and pick what we wanted. I tried on what was probably close to 40 dresses and our appointment lasted over two hours. There were a few that I liked that she set aside for me to try again at the end and I ended up buying one of the first dresses that I tried on! Her prices are unbeatable and there were so so many options and most of her dresses are from the current season. All of her dresses are off the rack and I brought my dress home the day I bought it! The whole experience was absolutely wonderful and I can’t recommend her enough!
  • Alexis
    Alexis K. Getting married on 05/19/2022

Cannot say enough!

I cannot recommend Marianne’s enough. What a fantastic experience we had! She was so friendly and helpful, and made me feel very comfortable which is not easy for me as I’m very self-conscious. She was so welcoming to my mother and I, and was accommodating when I wanted to make a second appointment for my bridesmaids to see my favorite dresses. Her dress selection is great as well! If you’re close enough to visit her store, I would HIGHLY recommend it. You won’t regret it. Thank you!
  • Meghan
    Meghan K. Getting married on 04/23/2022

Perfect dress experience

I got my wedding dress at Marianne’s and it was a great experience - personalized, not rushed, relaxed, helpful, efficient. She did a great job making me feel comfortable and helping me find a lot of good options. Got a great deal and left with several alteration recommendations as well. Very thankful and would strongly recommend!
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Getting married on 04/08/2022

Great experience AND great prices!

I absolutely loved my experience getting my dress at this shop. I was one of those brides that had no real idea what they wanted but she made the experience low stress/low pressure and somehow I was able to find a dress in less than an hour- incredible. The prices where so reasonable too, I would definitely recommend Marianne's.
    Julia E. Getting married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful dresses for great prices

I had a wonderful appointment with Marianne today and was able to find my dress here! I am plus size (about size 24/26 for wedding dresses) and Marianne had a great selection! She listened to what I was looking for and helped me find the perfect dress right away :)
  • Ashley
    Ashley Getting married on 10/09/2021

Wow, such an incredible experience!

Visited Mariannes after a a few visits to larger, more chain wedding dress stores. WOW, Marianne's was such a joy compared to those visits. I ended up finding my dress after trying on about 10 different dresses. She gave great guidance without adding any pressure. I found a dress I loved but needed my mother's opinion and Marianne was able to fit me in shortly 5 days later for a final appointment. I would recommend Marianne's to anyone looking for a wedding dress, especially a unique one that you might not be able to get anywhere else. Also, the value is excellent, all dresses under $1000, my dress retailed for $2300 but I paid $950!
  • Jess
    Jess G. Getting married on 10/09/2021

What an amazing experience !

Marieanne was so welcoming and we had the best experience ! Can’t believe I found my dream dress!
    Dorothy M. Married on 09/25/2021

Marianne is Amazing and I Found A Perfect Dress

I had a wonderful experience dress shopping at Marianne’s. She’s a very kind, fun and welcoming person and brought a special touch to the shopping experience. I had the shop to myself (along with my mom and sister) and we had a great time picking out dresses, she had great suggestions and was very easy going and made me feel very comfortable. I tried on a lot of styles, she has a ton of options, and I found a few I liked. I ended up purchasing my dress here for $300! It will need just basic alterations (taken in, shortened straps, fix some minor loose beads), and it was in great condition. I highly recommend this shop, Marianne is amazing, her selection is great and you can’t beat the pricing. This was my 6th bridal shop, and while I had great experiences at others, this once definitely topped them all. I would highly recommend buying a dress here.
  • Haleigh
    Haleigh Married on 09/04/2021

So much better than a general bridal store

I loved how personal the appointments were. She gave great feed back on the dress and gave good recommendations on accessories. Loved the selections of the dresses too!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin O. Married on 07/31/2021

A Perfect Experience!

Marianne was beyond wonderful! She was incredibly accommodating and it was so evident that she truly loves what she does. Thanks to her I found the perfect dress (that I never would have picked out on my own!) and was able to share a truly special moment with my loved ones who were there. Plus the dress was at least half of what it would have been anywhere else! She had a large and excellent selection of plus size dresses available as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for their wedding dress!
    Lauren Married on 06/26/2021

Best decision I made

Before going to Marianne’s Bridal Outlet I had already been to 2 stores and tried on numerous dresses feeling defeated. I then had looked up places near by and saw that Marianne’s Bridal Outlet already had great reviews, so I made an appointment. Why not? The moment I walked in the door Marianne was so full of energy and determined I was going to find my wedding dress. All of her dresses were gorgeous and better than any store I’ve already been too. I tried on so many different styles and had fun doing it. Marianne never once seemed pushy to buy a dress, but made sure I was enjoying the experience of finding a dress. I am thrilled I found my dress at Marianne’s Bridal Outlet. And it was so beautiful I didn’t want to take it off. Make sure to take a look at Marianne’s Bridal Outlet. You won’t regret it!
    Michelle O. Married on 05/10/2021

Great Shop!

Marianne is the best! I got married in October and I felt great in my dress. Marianne is very attentive and welcoming. I had no clue what type of dress I was looking for and she helped pick out the best one for me, which included the idea of adding cap sleeves to the gown which completely transformed the dress to look perfect for my body. She made a process that I was dreading, into a delightful experience and I highly recommend her shop!
  • Alisa
    Alisa I. Married on 04/16/2021

Hidden Gem!

Marianne was fantastic during Covid and accommodated myself and my three guests. She was patient and really listened to what I was looking for and also tried to pull more out of me with what I was interested in. She helped me find the PERFECT dress for my day and I could tell she really loves what she does. She paid attention to my budget and was a pleasure to work with. I am glad I found this place as a plus sized bride because she really made me feel beautiful that day.
    Jessica B. Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful!

Marianne is an attentive and genuinely passionate woman who clearly is doing what she loves. I had been to other bridal shops, but none was quite like Marianne's. She had a selection of dresses that were diverse in style, color, and price. I ended up finding my dress with my family and friends, and she helped us find a seamstress. She is wonderful, and I would absolutely recommend her and her wonderful store!
  • Meghan
    Meghan O. Married on 10/18/2020

The best experience!

Can’t say enough about how great of an experience this was! Marianne was so friendly, warm and welcoming. I felt so at ease as soon as I walked through the door! Marianne first had me show her some dress inspiration so we looked at my Pinterest together to get a feel for my style. I loved that!! The store was so well organized and there were so many beautiful dresses and styles to choose from. Marianne had some amazing suggestions for me too; It was clear she really “got” my style. She was patient with me trying everything on. Not pushy at all. I tried on some dresses multiple times. She even took pictures for me! Great experience all around and even better I found my perfect dress here! Thank you Marianne!
  • Colleen
    Colleen Married on 10/10/2020

Love her! Love the store! Love the price!

Last weekend my MOH/sister was home from college for her last weekend of winter break. My mom, my MOH and I were running around like crazy getting some things done for the wedding when my Mom turned to me and said “do you want to try on dresses today?”. It was a Saturday last notice so I HIGHLY doubted that anyone had availability for an appointment. We had heard of Mariannes before from other brides on a budget so we called and Marianne was SO nice on the phone and took us an hour after I called! We went in and had the store all to ourselves, tried on about 5 dresses and found my dream dress UNDER $700 AFTER TAX! If you’re looking for a beautiful dress with amazing service Mariannes is definitely a place to checkout!
    Brittany Married on 10/10/2020

Fun and stress-free!

Going into the appointment I wasn't sure what I wanted and I was slightly overwhelmed by family picking out so many different styles. Marianne quicky picked up on the styles I liked and what I might want to try on. I tried on several gowns and wasn't fully convinced I would fine one I loved until I finally fell in love with the last gown I tried on. She made the appointment super fun and much less stressful. I not once felt rushed or pressured to purchase a gown. The gown was reasonably priced and Marianne was a pleasure to work with! I would recommend her shop to any wanting a stress free affordable dress shopping experience!
  • Rachael
    Rachael B. Married on 10/02/2020

I love Marianne!

Marianne is seriously the best. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for taking me in and helping me out more than I ever expected. I never thought I would be choosing a dress at the first shop I went to, but we went to David's Bridal after your shop to solidify my decision for the dress that I found at her shop (which I wasn't doubting anyway). The sales woman at David's was not personable at all and their dresses were of way lesser quality than at Marianne's. Not to mention that they were trying to sell me the corset to go under it and the slip and the belt and the sleeves and this and that. I didn't need those at Marianne's because the dress had structure. The dress was iffy at first because I really wanted longer sleeves, but I am so glad that she went out of her way to put those sleeves on me from another dress and everything just felt right! I will forever be grateful for that. As a bigger girl, I don't normally feel comfortable trying on clothes, especially in front of people. When you make an appointment, you're the only ones in the store and I felt SO comfortable and that's very rare for me. What's even better is that I felt beautiful and comfortable in my dress. I don't feel like I need to adjust myself to hide parts of my body I'm insecure about. She gives you the option to put $100 deposit on the dress to hold it for a week if you need to think about it. It's non-refundable, but she has some gorgeous veils and other things that you can use the deposit on if you don't end up getting the dress. For the quality, especially compared to David's Bridal, the price is ridiculously good. I had a budget of under $1000 and that was met with ease. The dress hardly needs any alterations and it was like it was made for me with the addition of Marianne's special touch.
    Ashleigh J. Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing Experience and Amazing Value!

Absolutely loved my visit to Marianne's Bridal Outlet and I'm obviously so in love with my dress! She had a beautiful collection of gowns, organized so you could easily find what dresses by style/ material you liked. She was so helpful - she really listened to what you liked and didn't like about dresses. She was very supportive and didn't rush me at all. I've been to five dress shops before my visit to Marianne's, and I can say hands down that was my best experience.
    Abigail E. Married on 09/10/2020

Just what the doctor ordered!

I had gone to another store previously and felt overwhelmed and rushed. My experience with Marianne was the complete opposite, she created a fun and special experience for me and my bride tribe...and I said yes to the most beautiful dress!
  • Missy
    Missy B. Married on 09/06/2020

Everything you hope for in dress shopping

Marianne went out of her way to get our appointment at a time that wasn’t the easiest for her but the only time that worked for us (due to family being in town only for a few days). She had “some of everything” style wise and was incredibly helpful in every aspect from getting dresses on and off to honest opinions about what works or doesn’t work . All of my guests felt included and since it was a private appointment, we were the only ones in the shop. She was incredibly helpful and patient, I would highly recommend this shop.
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen S. Married on 05/23/2020

Make Marianne's your first (and only) place to shop

My experience at Marianne's was exactly how I envisioned my bridal journey to begin. Marianne herself helped me and my party have a wonderful visit, offered great guidance and made us feel so welcome while we were there. The selection of designer gowns allowed me to find THE dress I was looking for, but at a price that I couldn't find elsewhere! I would recommend starting your own search for your dress here before anywhere else. With gorgeous options and great service you're bound to walk away happy, hearing wedding bells (and with a wonderful wedding dress in hand).
    Tracey Married on 12/07/2019
    I visited Marianne’s on a recommendation from a friend who had also gotten her dress there. It was a wonderful experience. I was able to request the time of my appointment that worked for everyone coming with me and she arranged it without a problem! During the appointment Marianne was so helpful and pulled a bunch of dresses for me to try. I ended up finding my dress and veil that day. I loved that I was able to take it home that day and that the dress I was trying on would be my dress. I had a wonderful experience and I highly recommend visiting!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/05/2019
    I’m so glad I decided to go to Marianne’s! She quickly responded to my email requesting an appointment on short notice while my sister was visiting. I couldn’t have been happier! We had visited 2 other stores but didn’t find “the one” until we went to Marianne’s! She listened to what I was looking for and let us pull some selections, made some suggestions but was never pushy. She was very attentive and we were the only ones in the store so it was very personalized. We had an overall great experience and found a gorgeous dress and veil perfect for me, while having a really fun time! Highly recommend for brides looking for beautiful dresses without emptying their bank account. Thanks Marianne!

Marianne's Bridal Outlet's reply: