Boston, MA 02120 Map · Phone number

About Adored Again Bridal

We offer a beautifully curated selection of new, sample and once worn wedding gowns. Our deeply discounted designer gowns are available for you take home the day you fall in love with it so no need to worry about measurements for orders and long waiting periods. We carry all sizes including plus sizes. Designers include Casablanca, Pronovias, Jim Hjelm, Sophia Tolli, Paloma Blanca, Rosa Clara and many more!! Unlike the traditional brick and mortar store we take our show on the road and coordinate pop up shows, trunk shows, fashion shows and other events. You can also arrange a fitting at our Boston based show room. We also travel within the metro-Boston area for private fittings in the comfort of your home for a nominal travel fee. We've reduced our overhead costs to pass on savings to you!!! Quality without compromise!

Follow Adored Again Bridal on

flower girl dresses oscar de la renta 02c693
a23e3852a55d4ce9 alfred angelo front updated
casablanca 2072 website

1 Reviews for Adored Again Bridal

Toni was a super star. Now her shop isn't like a bridal store full gowns for miles. That was prefect for me since I know I would become overwhelmed. When I was looking for a dress she was very flexible on times. She was attentive to my likes and dislikes. Her selection of dresses although small at the time were full of variety. Time came alter my dress, as was my intention from the start. Not a single alteration place shared my vision and were afraid of "all that lace". Toni introduced me to Sue a seamstress for 30 years. Sue's confidence was uplifting after my interactions previously mentioned. She could clearly see my vision, and stepped it up. My wedding dress was far better than imaginable. I was lucky to have met such an efficent, professional and compassionate ladies in the whirlwind of wedding planning. I would strongly recommend Adored Again Bridal.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Adored Again Bridal's reply:

You were such a lovely bride to work with! You knew exactly what you were looking for and we are so happy we were able to create the gown of your dreams. We pride ourselves on individualizing and personalizing our service and we are so happy that we had the opportunity to meet and work with you. We wish you blessings and eternal happiness in your union!

Adored Again Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Consignment, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months