925 N Lincoln St, Burbank, CA 91506 Map · Phone number

About LA Wedding Celebrant - Rev. Jon Bassinger-Flores

Green certified, premiere wedding officiant, welcoming all Southern California couples.

Selecting an officiant is as important as deciding on flowers, food, photographer and DJs. I consider it a privilege to get to know your beliefs, traditions and wishes as they plan your ceremony together. Whether your wedding is an intimate gathering or a grand affair, it is important that you trust the officiant you choose to lead your ceremony. My job is to personalize and lead your ceremony so that it is all about you and your love.

I can help you plan something short and simple or a longer, more involved ceremony. You may incorporate elements from one or more faith traditions, or keep your wedding purely non-religious.

Please contact me so that together we can come to know each other and discover how I can help you plan your wedding.

Proudly supporting marriage equality.

Simmondssmall
Charlie and Crystal get showered with petals on the putting green
Charlie and Crystal get showered with petals on the putting green
Lynn and Tommy's Hollywood Hills affair
Lynn and Tommy's Hollywood Hills affair
Simmondssmall

3 Reviews for LA Wedding Celebrant - Rev. Jon Bassinger-Flores

samira · Married on 02/12/2011

Jon did a great job of crafting a very personal, and funny, reading for us and helping us with our vows. He did a great job and everyone present complimented us on our choice. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/15/2012
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/31/2010

My husband and I were so pleased with Rev. Jon's services!! Rev. Jon came out to Pasadena for our first meeting and he "got us" immediately. We had a fun talk over coffee, he never made us feel rushed or stressed and he totally got our wacky senses of humor. We decided to have our wedding in Camarillo because LA county wedding venue prices are exorbitant, and Rev. Jon had no problem traveling the hour north for us. He attended our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and our friends loved him! Little did Charlie and I know that at the dinner he was taking in our speeches, how we relate to each other and our friends and family, and he was planning to surprise us with a few gems the next day. We told some personal- yet funny- stories at the dinner and he was able to incorporate some of the inside jokes into the ceremony. Our ceremony was beautiful. Rev. Jon knew that we are both horror novel (Stephen King specifically) fans and he was able to find the perfect King quotes for the ceremony. He also helped us to design a wine ceremony which was beautiful. Finally, toward the end of the ceremony, I was already crying from happiness- but when Rev. Jon brought up our stories from the rehearsal in the context of our new marriage, it made me even happier (if possible). One final note- our families and friends would love to adopt Rev. Jon- they all had such a great time with him. I would definitely recommended his services! If you want someone that will take the time to help you create the ceremony you have always dreamed of and that will make it personal, Rev. Jon is your man!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Holly · Married on 08/09/2009

If you want a customized, thoughtful and well-crafted ceremony, Rev. Jon is the one for you. My husband and I wanted to incorporate aspects from both sides of our family and Jon had great suggestions and was very accommodating. He takes the time to get to know you - and everyone at your ceremony will notice. A pleasure to work with - I'm so glad I had him officiate on such an important day!

Sent on 02/04/2010

LA Wedding Celebrant - Rev. Jon Bassinger-Flores FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Jewish, No Denomination, Pagan, Quaker, Unitarian

• 925 N Lincoln St Burbank, 91506 See on map