Collectives by Diana

New York, NY View map Visit website

$6,000 Package Price

Cóllectives by Diana is a luxury wedding-planning business in New York, New York, specializing in boutique event design. Founded by passionate planner and designer Diana, the company is a collaboration of creative artists all working together to create unique and once-in-a-lifetime wedding events. From intimate gatherings to extravagant galas, the company boasts an impressive catalog of experiences that is sure to delight couples planning their big day. Diana and her team are dedicated to bringing their clients' ideas to life.

Cóllectives by Diana offers event styling packages for weddings, helping couples find their artistic direction. Beginning with an in-depth consultation, the company discusses every detail with the happily betrothed to curate a stylized wedding day that genuinely reflects their tastes. Additional services include design & styling, day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service planning for local and destination weddings.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Anthony
    Anthony D. Married on 10/08/2021

Hiring Collectives by Diana is the best wedding decision you can make.

Hiring Diana was and is the best decision my husband and I have ever made in planning our wedding. Since the moment we spoke on the phone Diana reassured me, a super type-A covid bride, that she would be there every step of the way and Diana did exactly just that. I must preface that we hired Diana for her Month of planner services, however, Diana was there by our side every single day and was essentially our full fledge wedding planner. She consulted with us on every decision we made and once our wedding day arrived, she made our day the most beautiful and happiest day of our lives.

Dianas design eye and taste are incredible. As a designer myself, I couldn't even envision the world that she did but I'm so happy I trusted her because our wedding was an absolute dream. Diana will never lead you astray, she's extremely organized and cautious about any non-negotiables or financial restrictions you may have. I've never felt more at peace and confident in a vendor's hands than I did with Diana.

Diana is dedicated, sweet, and talented. Her attention to detail is impeccable and her wealth of knowledge is irreplaceable. Diana's kindness and passion are extremely contagious, you find yourself actually enjoying wedding planning. From day one I never felt abandoned or lost in this process because Diana didn't only see our relationship as client-based, she truly did become a friend. Your concerns and worries are her concerns and worries and Diana will do everything in her power to accommodate and fix them. Her positive and can-do attitude is one to be admired and we truly can't put into words just how appreciative we were for having Diana as our vendor.

What we can say is that if you can hire a planner, hire Diana. If you can only hire a month of, hire Diana. If you can only hire a single one-hour consultation, hire Diana. She is and will be the best financial decision you can make for your wedding.

We truly love and appreciate Diana so much, and we're confident that you will as well.

Best,
    Karen & Anthony

Team

Diana
Diana
Founder / Creative Director

I love incorporating natural elements into unconventional spaces while creating a timeless elegance with a modern touch. My favorite part of this job is connecting with my couples. Getting to know exactly what you love gives me the opportunity to cater a design that's special and unique to you.

New York, New York New York, NY, 10292
646-593-7504
Location of (Collectives by Diana)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding