Ozone Park, NY 11417 Map · Phone number
Package Price $6,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dulce Dreams Events

Dulce Dreams Events is a full service wedding and event planning boutique based out of New York City. We produce events of all sizes, specializing in unique and custom events, personalized so that your event has all of you in mind. From full wedding planning, design and management to destination events, Dulce Dreams Events offers a unique blend of services that caters to all aspects of planning and executing an elaborate, personal and memorable celebration.

(ph) 917.426.4063

12 Reviews for Dulce Dreams Events

Dulce Dreams Events 1
Dulce Dreams Events 2

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

Ashley was the month of coordinator (plus some extra services!) for our wedding, and honestly, she was our best hire. She came on the recommendation of our photographer, and after I met with her, I stopped meeting with other planners immediately. She is an amazing planner, who helps you find your vision and then adds those extra touches you would never think of to make it truly spectacular. She is professional, responsive, and she is always out for the best for her clients. She gave us wonderful recommendations for vendors and she was able to put up with and manage a little bit of family drama leading up to the wedding. Just truly went above and beyond. She made us feel like guests at our own wedding so we could actually enjoy the day. If I did it all over again, she would be my planner and the first person I signed a contract with. Couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Dulce Dreams Events 3
    Dulce Dreams Events 4

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2016

Where to begin..... When we finally decided we were going to be using a wedding planner we searched online and quickly found that this was not going to be an easy search. After a pretty rough start to this search, we met Ashley!!! What a breath of fresh air. She was easy to talk to, we had a lot in common, she was interesting and seemed genuine right off the bat. We found our wedding planner! Working with Ashley was easy and kept me sane. Although I don't quite consider myself a typical bride, the amount of details out there are overwhelming! She worked with us (mostly me, ha!) to keep things in line and in the budget and still have a tasteful wedding. She totally put up with me and gave her input when I was trying to narrow down a dress, and even went shopping with me! As we got even closer to the wedding, she was readily available pretty much whenever I needed her. She was a lifesaver throughout the planning process and leading all the way up to the day of our wedding. She was our planner and now has become a friend. We couldn't have asked for a better match for us. Thank you, Ashley!

Sent on 06/28/2017

I was lucky enough to witness Ashley's amazing work first hand at one of my best friend's weddings and didn't have to think twice to sign her up to plan when it was time for mine! Ashley was instrumental in making our wedding a wonderful success and bringing our vision to life. She is a complete professional and gave 200% to any task she took on, both big and small. Ashley's vendor recommendations were flawless and she was the perfect resource for any questions that came up from day 1 of planning until the day of the wedding. She was always accessible, approachable, and responsive -- all things that are imperative when planning a wedding. On the day of, she kept everything and everyone running on time, had checked, double checked, and triple checked all the important details and always maintained her upbeat, positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm. We could not have done it without her - she made it possible for us to have a completely stress-free day and the best time. It would be a complete no-brainer to choose to work with her, do yourself a favor and contact Ashley NOW, you won't regret it. Thank you, Ashley - you're the best!

Sent on 09/20/2016

• How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

We love working with Dulce Dreams Events! Since day one, they have been friendly, organized and very easy to work with. We always look forward to our events together. We highly recommend them!

• Ozone Park, 11417 See on map
    9173005177 (Other Phone Number)