New York, NY 10009 Map · Phone number

About SB Beauty

Flawless and fashion forward beauty that reflects your personal style and enhances your joy - for the bride(s) and the whole wedding party.

It is our privilege to play a part in this very special day of your life. We love makeup and hair, weddings, people, and celebrations, so I make it fun!

We will listen to you. Starting with your makeup trial, we will work with you to create the perfect look to suit your style, wedding, and photography needs. We have the skills and imagination to create a look that is yours alone, and the experience to create the calm, professional environment you need on this big day. You will look and feel your best.

Since your wedding will likely be the most photographed day of your life, we can ensure that your makeup and hair stands up to the camera, wears beautifully, and looks fabulous in person. We can accommodate bridal parties of any size – whether you are having a single exquisite bridesmaid or a bounty of lovely ladies surrounding you. Yes, we do airbrush makeup!

Services

• Airbrush and manual makeup application
  • Hair
  • Trial
  • Touch-ups between pictures, ceremony, reception (additional fee)
  • Lashes!
  • Available for national and international travel

christianothstudio160611doumea0241

SB Beauty 6
SB Beauty 7

Taylor Haunschild · Married on 10/20/2018

Hire Sharon!

I hired Sharon to do hair and makeup for my entire wedding party, and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. We all looked and felt beautiful, and Sharon’s relaxed attitude and great sense of humor made getting ready so much more fun! Cannot recommend her enough.

• Rachel

Rachel Sinensky · Married on 10/13/2018

Most amazing makeup artist

From my trial, to my shower, to rehearsal dinner and ultimately wedding, Sharon was beyond amazing to work with. As someone who rarely wears makeup, it was important to me that my makeup artist for my wedding could make me look like the best version of myself and not like I was wearing a lot of makeup...and Sharon made me look and feel my best.

Sharon also worked her magic on my 3 sisters and Mom and was able to keep our nervous energy at bay throughout the day with her calming energy. If you are looking for a makeup artist for your big day or a special occasion, look no further, Sharon is simply the best.

• Z

Zoe · Married on 07/28/2018

Sharon is a complete rock star! From the moment I met her, I knew she had the right vibe to make the day fun and stress free! Not only is she a super cool person, duh - her make up skills are unmatched. She totally understood the look I was going for and nailed it. My make up never had to be touched up the entire night (and I partied hard). She also gave everyone great "lip kits" to take with them. Sharon is a true professional and I feel lucky that I got to work with her.

SB Beauty 8
    SB Beauty 9

SB Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• JC Lemon Photography
    JC Lemon Photography Wedding Photographers

Sharon and her team at SB Beauty are always so amazing to work with! Punctuality is key on a wedding day and SB Beauty always delivers, handing off an amazing looking couple that's ready to rock. Not only are the clients happy because they get a day that went smoothly and they looked amazing, but I'm happy as a clam because I get amazing looking clients that aren't stressed. I highly recommend Sharon and her team to all my clients!

• Inner Expressions
    Inner Expressions Wedding Jewelers

SB Beauty is the best hair and makeup talent in NY. I have personally used them for an event and I recommend them to all my customers. Sharon Becker, leads the team and she has amazing talent. She made me feel extremely comfortable. We had a few laughs and she made me look awesome in the photos that were taken at my event. My photos didn't even need to be touched up! Very professional, generous and fun!!

• Karen Wise Photography
    Karen Wise Photography Wedding Photographers

Sharon is a super talented makeup artist! She has done the makeup and hair of many of my glowing and happy clients, as well as my own makeup and hair before my own headshots were taken! She is super professional, knowledgeable about all skin types and up to date on the current trends. Sharon is a true artist!

• New York, 10009 See on map