New York, NY 10009 Map · Phone number

About SB Beauty

Flawless and fashion forward beauty that reflects your personal style and enhances your joy - for the bride(s) and the whole wedding party.

It is our privilege to play a part in this very special day of your life. We love makeup and hair, weddings, people, and celebrations, so we make it fun!

We will listen to you. Starting with your makeup/hair trial, we will work with you to create the perfect look to suit your style, wedding, and photography needs. We have the skills and imagination to create a look that is yours alone, and the experience to create the calm, professional environment you need on this big day. You will look and feel your best.

Since your wedding will likely be the most photographed day of your life, we can ensure that your makeup and hair looks amazing on camera and inperson. Yes, we do airbrush makeup!

Services

• Airbrush and manual makeup application
  • Chic up and down styles, blowdry
  • Trials for makeup + hair
  • Touch-ups between pictures, ceremony, reception (additional fee)
  • Lashes!
  • Available for national and international travel

32129e5e8bb6bb76 1483461962183 0095fashion sultry summer

SB Beauty 6
SB Beauty 7

Ellen Parsons · Married on 02/23/2019

Sharon & Rachel were amazing

I hired Sharon for beauty services for myself and my wedding party recently. Sharon did makeup and was accompanied by Rachel, who worked on hair. Both were totally fantastic! Sharon managed to make everyone feel gorgeous - from my mother and mother-in-law to my makeup-averse sister. I made some changes from my trial to my day-of look and they were taken totally in stride. Rachel gave me a pinterest-worthy mermaid braid that I got endless compliments on! Their services were more expensive than some other vendors I spoke with, but 100% worth it.

Sent on 03/13/2019
    SB Beauty 8

Eliana · Married on 12/23/2018

Sharon is so great to work with!

Sharon was super nice, and super easy to work with! She thought of lots of small details like lip kits for touch-ups during the event. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/22/2018

Sharon and her team are simply the best!

The SB Beauty team provided make-up and hair for myself, my cousin, my mother/mother-in-law and sister-in-laws. I didn't have a bridal party, just some family and friends in the room getting ready with me. I wanted a calm, stress free, and very laid back vibe. Sharon and Abbi completely delivered! They were flexible when the hotel forgot to bring up the makeup chair and mirrors and helped keep the whole morning completely relaxed! More importantly, I couldn’t have been happier with my makeup and hair, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. Sharon has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a stress-free attitude. Sharon was able to make me feel gorgeous and bridal, without feeling over done -- truly myself on my best day! My hair was equally perfect thanks to Abbi! The texture she was able to create with knotted fishtail braids made my dark brown hair look interesting and also elegant. I would highly recommend Sharon and her team – she’s worth every penny.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    SB Beauty 9
    SB Beauty 10

SB Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• JC Lemon Photography
    JC Lemon Photography Wedding Photographers

Sharon and her team at SB Beauty are always so amazing to work with! Punctuality is key on a wedding day and SB Beauty always delivers, handing off an amazing looking couple that's ready to rock. Not only are the clients happy because they get a day that went smoothly and they looked amazing, but I'm happy as a clam because I get amazing looking clients that aren't stressed. I highly recommend Sharon and her team to all my clients!

• Inner Expressions
    Inner Expressions Wedding Jewelers

SB Beauty is the best hair and makeup talent in NY. I have personally used them for an event and I recommend them to all my customers. Sharon Becker, leads the team and she has amazing talent. She made me feel extremely comfortable. We had a few laughs and she made me look awesome in the photos that were taken at my event. My photos didn't even need to be touched up! Very professional, generous and fun!!

• Karen Wise Photography
    Karen Wise Photography Wedding Photographers

Sharon is a super talented makeup artist! She has done the makeup and hair of many of my glowing and happy clients, as well as my own makeup and hair before my own headshots were taken! She is super professional, knowledgeable about all skin types and up to date on the current trends. Sharon is a true artist!

• New York, NY, 10009 See on map