60 Avenue B, New York, NY 10009 Map · Phone number

About SB Beauty

Flawless and fashion forward beauty that reflects your personal style and enhances your joy - for the bride(s) and the whole wedding party.

It is our privilege to play a part in this very special day of your life. We love makeup and hair, weddings, people, and celebrations, so we make it fun!

We will listen to you. Starting with your makeup/hair trial, we will work with you to create the perfect look to suit your style, wedding, and photography needs. We have the skills and imagination to create a look that is yours alone, and the experience to create the calm, professional environment you need on this big day. You will look and feel your best.

Since your wedding will likely be the most photographed day of your life, we can ensure that your makeup and hair looks amazing on camera and inperson. Yes, we do airbrush makeup!

Services

• Airbrush and manual makeup application
  • Chic up and down styles, blowdry
  • Trials for makeup + hair
  • Touch-ups between pictures, ceremony, reception (additional fee)
  • Lashes!
  • Available for national and international travel

Other couples have also viewed

• Truly Happy Beauty

116 Reviews for SB Beauty

• Alexandria

Alexandria P. · Getting married on 05/09/2022

Lucky Find!

I worked with SB Beauty for my recent mini wedding and I could not rave about Sharon enough! She was professional, understanding and really understood exactly what it was I was looking for on my wedding day. She provided make up services herself and coordinated a hair professional as well. If you have ever gotten your make up or hair done professionally before you know how big of a risk it can be. Sharon takes all the worries out of this process. Everyone felt and looked their absolute best! Her pricing was fair and her responsiveness was incredible. I felt connected throughout the whole process, it was a true collaboration! Of note, her cleaning protocol due to COVID was outstanding. She had separate brushes, used alcohol frequently to clean surfaces and instruments and washed her hands constantly!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Kate S. · Getting married on 11/02/2021

Thank You Sharon!!

Sharon was amazing to work with on my wedding day. Not only did she do a wonderful job on my hair and makeup, but she brought such calm and joy to the day! I felt so pampered and special.

Makeup: I don't wear a lot of make up in my every day life. For my wedding, I wanted to have a natural, subtle look. Sharon interpreted that perfectly and made me feel "made up" without making me feel like a different person.

Hair: I have a shag haircut which I love, but which I fully recognize doesn't always lend itself to updos. Sharon was able to give me the sleek, refined updo without a shellac of hairspray and painful pins :) She also was able to incorporate some last minute, kind of heavy, hair accessories that I truly never thought my hair could handle :)

In short - highly recommend! Loved my experience!

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Julianne

Julianne P. · Married on 02/12/2021

Perfect Looks to Last a LIFETIME from SB Beauty!

If there is anything that I can say about Sharon, it is that her skill, consideration and creative sensitivity in rendering your hair and makeup for your bridal look is PURE ALCHEMY. I reached out to Sharon in mid-January, a mere month before my elopement ceremony on Lunar New Year on February 12. With COVID and the unpredictability and difficulty of organizing a wedding, I was so lucky to have found her through a Google search. Onboarding and securing my time/appointment with her was seamless and quick, and she made me feel secure and at home with her each step of the way leading up to our appointment, by personally reaching out with a phone call to gather details about the vision I wanted to create for my wedding. She remained very communicative and engaged in helping me craft a look for myself during the weeks leading up to the wedding.

On the day of the event, she was very dependable, and showed up early to the site and on time for our appointment. I was absolutely blown away with her ability to tastefully translate a concept to my face: I had wanted a glamorous aesthetic for my makeup, but also told her that I wanted to have the makeup to look lighter than the rather dramatic reference images I shared with her, if possible. When she was done applying my make up, I not only looked glamorous, but I still felt and looked like myself! Makeup was natural and fresh, but held a bit of tasteful drama--a perfect reconciliation of opposites!

Sharon is very quick in learning about personal skin type, and was able to match tones and colors to my face decisively and impeccably. Her cleaning and social distancing protocol is also very rigorous: she was careful in double masking, and she used new and clean brushes to apply product to my face. I was also astounded by her ability to style hair and also creatively work with free form hair pieces--I had bought some straight pearl pins for my hair, and she secured them very well, strategically and carefully designing such a lovely arrangement that could endure a whole day's worth of movement and running around.

Sharon's care for her clients is exceptional. Knowing that I was quite nervous in the morning for our big event, she was so kind in taking my mind off of the stress. Just a little while later, and the time that she took to prepare me for my big day flew by. She is an absolute gem, excellent conversationalist, and brilliant hair and makeup artist. I am blessed and lucky to have had the opportunity to work with her, and know where to go and who to reach out to if I ever need anything else! Thank you Sharon for all of your kindness, professionalism and artistry! You are the best of the best!

Sent on 02/15/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

SB Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• JC Lemon Photography Wedding Photographers

Sharon and her team at SB Beauty are always so amazing to work with! Punctuality is key on a wedding day and SB Beauty always delivers, handing off an amazing looking couple that's ready to rock. Not only are the clients happy because they get a day that went smoothly and they looked amazing, but I'm happy as a clam because I get amazing looking clients that aren't stressed. I highly recommend Sharon and her team to all my clients!

• Inner Expressions Wedding Jewelers

SB Beauty is the best hair and makeup talent in NY. I have personally used them for an event and I recommend them to all my customers. Sharon Becker, leads the team and she has amazing talent. She made me feel extremely comfortable. We had a few laughs and she made me look awesome in the photos that were taken at my event. My photos didn't even need to be touched up! Very professional, generous and fun!!

• Karen Wise Photography Wedding Photographers

Sharon is a super talented makeup artist! She has done the makeup and hair of many of my glowing and happy clients, as well as my own makeup and hair before my own headshots were taken! She is super professional, knowledgeable about all skin types and up to date on the current trends. Sharon is a true artist!

• 60 Avenue B New York, NY, 10009 See on map