89 Reviews for SB Beauty

Multi. Stylists (2)
Blowouts (2)
Textured Styling (1)
89 SB Beauty Reviews

I am into my make up and seriously fussy and I was blown away by how good it looked and lasted all day and night. Hair also was perfection! Couldn't have been happier. Sharon is also such a nice person and settled my nerves so well, it felt like having a friend there with me getting ready. 10/10!

Profile Picture ellen, 5/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND SO FUN! We had so much fun chatting and laughing with Sharon and her team (Rachel) while they glammed us up for our City Hall elopement. Just the best time :)

Profile Picture Cody, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon and her team were fantastic. She carefully listened to my needs and delivered. She has a wonderful personality that puts a bride at ease on her big day. Super talented and highly recommend.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon did my hair and make -up for our elopement in New York in October 2017. Planning the day from Ireland has its stresses but Sharon was so obliging and professional. She created exactly what I wanted for my hair and make-up and it worked perfectly with my dress. She even managed to hide my jet-lag!

Profile Picture Nuala, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon Becker & her team of incredible hair & makeup artists are SO TALENTED, PROFESSIONAL, and WONDERFUL! I had my hair trial for my wedding a few months before the wedding & wasn't thrilled with the style I'd chosen once I saw how I looked in the style. Without any hesitation, Sharon rescheduled me for a 2nd trial & I was *much* happier.

On my wedding day, her hair & makeup artists showed up on time & ready to work their magic on my maid of honor, best friend, niece, and I. We were *infinitely* thrilled with how we all looked. I looked 100% better than I could've ever imagined! They were so loving & sweet to work with & shared in our excitement that day.

I was *so* caught up in the magic of our wedding that that I didn't touch up my makeup (with the exception of my lipstick) ONCE ALL NIGHT & remained looking as fresh & lovely as I did earlier that day.

Sharon & her team are incredible & I will ABSOLUTELY work with them again for my next special event. Thank you for making me feel like a 30s Hollywood glamorous siren on my wedding day!

Photo for SB Beauty Review - My best friend, sister, niece, & I - gorgeous, thanks to SB!
Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon did hair and makeup for my mother and I on my wedding day in September of 2017. Not only did we look fabulous, but Sharon made the morning so much fun with her charming (and hilarious) personality. I would highly recommend Sharon for any event where you'd want to look (and feel) your best!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Sharon and her artist, Myken for my wedding was such a wonderful choice! They were so wonderful to work with! Sharon worked around my schedule for a trial and Myken could not have been sweeter! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! My mom and sister also got their make up down, and honestly they never looked better! It wasn't cakey or dark, but somehow looked so natural and lasted all day! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment I first contacted her for a trial through my wedding day.

The trial was easy to set up. We found a weekend morning in February to meet up at her Lower East Side space, where Jenna joined us to work on my hair. It looked perfect--it was exactly what I envisioned. Sharon and Jenna were sure to take lots of pictures so they could recreate the look seven months later.

On my wedding day, we had Sharon, Jenna and one other person on hair for six people (including me) getting makeup done and seven people (including me) for hair. The team had military precision. Seriously, not a single person ran over. Even the photographer was impressed by how spot on time everything was!

Also, Sharon was seriously a miracle worker when it came to making sure my makeup lasted all night. I danced up a storm, and at one point I literally had beads of sweat on my face, but at the end of the night, I still looked awesome (in my humble opinion...haha). And even when we were getting ready, when my dad saw me in my dress, he started crying and so then I started crying! But Sharon was right there with q-tips to save her masterpiece and to keep the tears from running down my face.

If you are looking for someone to create your perfect wedding makeup - look no further. Sharon has you covered.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I am usually self conscious about being the center of attention, however, with Sharon B by my side, I felt like a Queen the entire time. During a seemingly stressful day of getting ready, I felt at complete ease with Sharon and her team. It felt like I was hanging out with a great friend as she transformed me to be my best self for the best day of my life. I will use Sharon for ANY event I ever have in my future. She truly understands how to capture everyone's beauty and make us all feel like stars. My wedding day would not have been the same without her by my side. I am grateful for Sharon for her incredible talent, her warm and authentic personality, and her hilarious sense of humor. DO NOT GO ELSEWHERE. SB Beauty is what you need to be your best self!!!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon was amazing! She worked with me to figure out a package that was in our budget, and dealt with some last minute schedule changes with aplomb. She met my mother at the hotel suite to start her makeup while the bridal party and I were out getting our hair done, and kept my mother entertained and calm and not bothering me :) She did a wonderful job with the makeup, and then went above and beyond in helping our wedding party out when our wedding planner was no where to be found. We had arranged to have to her stay with us for a couple hours during pre-wedding photos, and she kept everyone's makeup looking flawless in in 85-90 degree NYC summer weather. She also stepped in and helped coordinate everyone getting into limos and getting moving in a timely fashion, and even fixed a couple flyaways on the bridesmaids hair dos. I really can't recommend Sharon enough!

Profile Picture Ruth, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sharon is the best. Hands down, the best, most professional wedding vendor I worked with. She makes you feel comfortable right away, and really takes the time to get to know you and what you're looking for. She will also be the firs to be honest with you and tell you when something doesn't look good. She is super responsive to emails/calls/texts, and will even go as far as talk you off the ledge and give you wedding-planner type of advise when she hears the stress in your voice. My makeup looked flawless all through the day and night, and I received many compliments about how natural and "un-madeup" I looked all through the night. I'd strongly recommend Sharon to anyone looking for a highly professional, organized, stress-free, punctual, and high-quality makeup experience.

Photo
Profile Picture Ally, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Sharon and her hair stylist was a dream come true. Upon arriving Sharon made my family and I feel completely at home (in our bridal suite:-). She also seamlessly worked with my two other bridesmaid while effortlessly making sure everyone stayed on time. Our trial was such a blast as well, we really had time to play around with some different looks and then on the wedding day it was a total breeze. She is a true artist and so personable which is a rare combination to find.

As someone in the wedding industry I only wanted "the best" because I have worked with many different make up artists and Sharon Becker is really the tops! She and I had so much fun crafting a rocker bride look with classical elements as my husband and I also have a rock band. I wish I could get married again so I can work with her but I'm sure I'll figure out another time to have the amazing Sharon Becker make me look my best!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sharon was incredible! We all looked amazing, she was friendly, flexible, and fabulous! She was on time, very professional and very fun! I would highly recommend! She came to NJ and stayed much later than originally planned, and was happy to do so, and totally went the extra mile for our wedding and we were so grateful!!!

Profile Picture Marci, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I should preface this by saying that I have never, in my life, liked how I looked with professional makeup. I never felt I looked like myself, and as I was searching for makeup artists for my wedding, I was so nervous about finding the right person. Those feelings completely subsided the moment I met Sharon Becker. From our initial email and phone conversations, to my trial with her in NYC, to my actual wedding day in the Hamptons, she was a true pleasure to work with. Not only is she hilarious, she is genuinely kind and patient and a blast to be around. She and Pearl made my bridesmaids and I look and feel like the absolute best version of ourselves, and I am so lucky to have met her. You will seriously be in the best hands with Sharon.

Profile Picture jen, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sharon was the best!!! She went above and beyond, and helped all the maids and moms look gorgeous! She uses good make-up, clean supplies, and if you don't like something, (she asks) she does it again! She's fun to talk to, punctual, has the airbrush gun (highly recommend if you are the bride!) She was very accommodating, listened really well to what everyone wanted, doesn't upcharge for fake lashes, and gave everyone a lipstick touchup kit of the color they were wearing. She traveled to get to us, got along great with the hair ladies, is very talented and funny! I definitely recommend SB Beauty if you are getting married in the tri-state area!!!

Profile Picture Marci, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day. From the moment we met I was impressed by your kindness and patience and when you began to work I recognized your talent and passion. My whole bridal party absolutely loved working with you and your colleague and we are so grateful to you for contributing to making this important day in our lives so special.

Profile Picture User7726045, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have nothing but praise for Sharon. She was fantastic beforehand and even more importantly, on the day! Sharon came recommended by my wedding planner and I was so happy with her. I was booking from overseas to do my hair and makeup for our elopement so being able to see Sharon's work on Instagram really helped me to see what to expect and give me reassurance that she was super talented. Even being overseas it was easy, we exchanged emails, ideas through pinterest and had a skype session to settle the final details a couple of days beforehand where Sharon gave me all her wisdom and advice to looking my best for the big day! On the day she showed up on time, was friendly and helpful but also efficient. She was very adaptable and just a joy to be around. She contributed to the happy excited feeling of the day. She was finished within the time that she said and even gave me extra lipstick for touching up later on. I asked Sharon to make me look like a glamorous hollywood star - and she gave me just that. I couldn't be happier and am so pleased that I booked Sharon. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Melissa , 12/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon was absolutely fantastic. I don't like to wear too much makeup and was very wary of the powdery/overly done look. Sharon listened to all my cues and made sure I looked dewey and natural for the big day. She applied enough to make sure the pictures looked stunning but not so much that I didn't feel like myself. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Genevieve, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great service and fantastic hair and make up. Thank you .

Profile Picture Louise, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon Becker is truly a gem in this industry! I was so worried about finding a make-up artist who would understand I wanted to look like the best version of myself without looking like I was caked in cosmetics. From my first phone call, through my trial run, and on my wedding day, Sharon and her hair stylist, Maysoon, were thoughtful, funny, and so very considerate! I felt so comfortable and beautiful in my make-up and hair. I received so many compliments about how I looked so beautiful and questions about how my make-up artist was able to make create a style that was very natural, but wedding worthy. Sharon has the magic touch. That's really all I can say without repeating myself. If you are looking for a calming presence, an extremely competent hand, and a truly reliable vendor, look no further than Sharon Becker and SB Beauty.

Profile Picture Megan , 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

SB beauty was the perfect service for my wedding. Sharon and her team could not have been more professional and accommodating and not to mention, talented! They nailed my hair style on my wedding day on the first try even after I changed what we had agreed on at my trial. They were able to make every single girl with all different hair types look amazing. I highly recommend using SB beauty for any special event!

Profile Picture Mariel, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon worked quickly and efficiently and was a pleasure to work with on my big day.

Profile Picture User6483197, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sharon was amazing and very accommodating due to a difficult family situation. She and her assistant were extremely professional and made everyone feel and look amazing. I don't wear a lot of make up and the look she gave me was very natural but brought out my best features. She is the exactly the type of person you want to be around on your big day!! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User7306817, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sharon and her team were a delight to work with! Throughout the entire planning process she was very understanding of my vision and had great tips to ensure that my skin would look beautiful on my wedding day. Her associate Maysoon also did a phenomenally job adjusting to my ever-changing hair requests. On the wedding day, Sharon and her team kept us calm. She had great energy and kept us laughing the entire morning. My bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sharon Becker, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing job on my hair and makeup on our elopement to NYC in September. I truly felt beautiful by the time you had finished with me and was so thrilled with the natural, elegant style you created for me. You definitely had the magic touch. Not only were you professional and extremely competent, we really enjoyed your company and can’t tell you enough how much we just loved our ‘New York Experience’. Thank you Sharon for helping make our day so special. Denise & Scott xx

Profile Picture Denise, 9/20/16, 3 Reviews