SB Beauty Reviews

SB Beauty 7
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/25/2019

One word: Flawless.

Sharon is the absolute best. She's hilarious, organized, and most of all - makes you look like a g-damn movie star.

I did two separate trials with Sharon and her team for hair and makeup, and she was totally understanding (and patient!) as I figured out the look I wanted.

That paid off on wedding day, when Sharon and her army of stylists came in and made up myself and TWELVE others. It was a marathon of a morning, and they were champions. Not to mention, Sharon had three weddings that weekend and brought the energy and enthusiasm to every one.

Sharon knows how to match the look you're going for - whether it's super done up or more natural. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and would use SB Beauty again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    SB Beauty 8

Lauren Laganis · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional and on schedule. Attentive to needs, details and makes everyone feel beautifully themselves.

Sharon and her team did an excellent job of making everyone feel comfortable, glamorous and gorgeous. She is great at keeping everyone on schedule and making everyone feel special.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Ellen Parsons · Married on 02/23/2019

Sharon & Rachel were amazing

I hired Sharon for beauty services for myself and my wedding party recently. Sharon did makeup and was accompanied by Rachel, who worked on hair. Both were totally fantastic! Sharon managed to make everyone feel gorgeous - from my mother and mother-in-law to my makeup-averse sister. I made some changes from my trial to my day-of look and they were taken totally in stride. Rachel gave me a pinterest-worthy mermaid braid that I got endless compliments on! Their services were more expensive than some other vendors I spoke with, but 100% worth it.

Sent on 03/13/2019
    SB Beauty 9

Eliana · Married on 12/23/2018

Sharon is so great to work with!

Sharon was super nice, and super easy to work with! She thought of lots of small details like lip kits for touch-ups during the event. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/22/2018

Sharon and her team are simply the best!

The SB Beauty team provided make-up and hair for myself, my cousin, my mother/mother-in-law and sister-in-laws. I didn't have a bridal party, just some family and friends in the room getting ready with me. I wanted a calm, stress free, and very laid back vibe. Sharon and Abbi completely delivered! They were flexible when the hotel forgot to bring up the makeup chair and mirrors and helped keep the whole morning completely relaxed! More importantly, I couldn’t have been happier with my makeup and hair, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. Sharon has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a stress-free attitude. Sharon was able to make me feel gorgeous and bridal, without feeling over done -- truly myself on my best day! My hair was equally perfect thanks to Abbi! The texture she was able to create with knotted fishtail braids made my dark brown hair look interesting and also elegant. I would highly recommend Sharon and her team – she’s worth every penny.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    SB Beauty 10
    SB Beauty 11
  • Brooke

Brooke Wiltse · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Bridal Make up

Sharon is remarkable! I have worked with her for years in a business setting where she does my make up for Live TV. Then, when it came time for my wedding, there was no one else I would call on but her. She is wildly talented, controls the emotions of the day and can make everyone look and feel their very best. She knows how to accentuate everyone’s features to make them shine. And, she knocked out nine people all with ease, grace and professionalism. She is so good, we flew her in from NY to be at our wedding weekend in Vail! 10 out of 10 - you must hire her!!

Sent on 03/15/2019
    SB Beauty 12
    SB Beauty 13

Taylor Haunschild · Married on 10/20/2018

Hire Sharon!

I hired Sharon to do hair and makeup for my entire wedding party, and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. We all looked and felt beautiful, and Sharon’s relaxed attitude and great sense of humor made getting ready so much more fun! Cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Sinensky · Married on 10/13/2018

Most amazing makeup artist

From my trial, to my shower, to rehearsal dinner and ultimately wedding, Sharon was beyond amazing to work with. As someone who rarely wears makeup, it was important to me that my makeup artist for my wedding could make me look like the best version of myself and not like I was wearing a lot of makeup...and Sharon made me look and feel my best.

Sharon also worked her magic on my 3 sisters and Mom and was able to keep our nervous energy at bay throughout the day with her calming energy. If you are looking for a makeup artist for your big day or a special occasion, look no further, Sharon is simply the best.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 07/28/2018

Sharon is a complete rock star! From the moment I met her, I knew she had the right vibe to make the day fun and stress free! Not only is she a super cool person, duh - her make up skills are unmatched. She totally understood the look I was going for and nailed it. My make up never had to be touched up the entire night (and I partied hard). She also gave everyone great "lip kits" to take with them. Sharon is a true professional and I feel lucky that I got to work with her.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    SB Beauty 14
    SB Beauty 15

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2018

Sharon was amazing. I had a HUGE pimple the day of my wedding, and she somehow made it invisible. Magic! She knew exactly what I was looking for when I said I was looking for a natural look. She really made everyone look stunning! My one comment is that the trial was at her apartment, which was dark and made it a little difficult to see how the makeup really looked. That said, I completely trusted her, and there were no surprises the day-of. I was really happy with how it turned out :)

Sent on 07/25/2018
    SB Beauty 16
    SB Beauty 17

ellen · Married on 05/21/2018

I am into my make up and seriously fussy and I was blown away by how good it looked and lasted all day and night. Hair also was perfection! Couldn't have been happier. Sharon is also such a nice person and settled my nerves so well, it felt like having a friend there with me getting ready. 10/10!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Cody · Married on 04/06/2018

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND SO FUN! We had so much fun chatting and laughing with Sharon and her team (Rachel) while they glammed us up for our City Hall elopement. Just the best time :)

Sent on 04/22/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2017

Sharon and her team were fantastic. She carefully listened to my needs and delivered. She has a wonderful personality that puts a bride at ease on her big day. Super talented and highly recommend.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Nuala · Married on 10/18/2017

Sharon did my hair and make -up for our elopement in New York in October 2017. Planning the day from Ireland has its stresses but Sharon was so obliging and professional. She created exactly what I wanted for my hair and make-up and it worked perfectly with my dress. She even managed to hide my jet-lag!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    SB Beauty 18
    SB Beauty 19
    SB Beauty 20
    SB Beauty 21

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Sharon Becker & her team of incredible hair & makeup artists are SO TALENTED, PROFESSIONAL, and WONDERFUL! I had my hair trial for my wedding a few months before the wedding & wasn't thrilled with the style I'd chosen once I saw how I looked in the style. Without any hesitation, Sharon rescheduled me for a 2nd trial & I was *much* happier.

On my wedding day, her hair & makeup artists showed up on time & ready to work their magic on my maid of honor, best friend, niece, and I. We were *infinitely* thrilled with how we all looked. I looked 100% better than I could've ever imagined! They were so loving & sweet to work with & shared in our excitement that day.

I was *so* caught up in the magic of our wedding that that I didn't touch up my makeup (with the exception of my lipstick) ONCE ALL NIGHT & remained looking as fresh & lovely as I did earlier that day.

Sharon & her team are incredible & I will ABSOLUTELY work with them again for my next special event. Thank you for making me feel like a 30s Hollywood glamorous siren on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    SB Beauty 22
    SB Beauty 23

Donna · Married on 09/30/2017

Sharon did hair and makeup for my mother and I on my wedding day in September of 2017. Not only did we look fabulous, but Sharon made the morning so much fun with her charming (and hilarious) personality. I would highly recommend Sharon for any event where you'd want to look (and feel) your best!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Casey · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Sharon and her artist, Myken for my wedding was such a wonderful choice! They were so wonderful to work with! Sharon worked around my schedule for a trial and Myken could not have been sweeter! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! My mom and sister also got their make up down, and honestly they never looked better! It wasn't cakey or dark, but somehow looked so natural and lasted all day! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Alison · Married on 09/02/2017

I am usually self conscious about being the center of attention, however, with Sharon B by my side, I felt like a Queen the entire time. During a seemingly stressful day of getting ready, I felt at complete ease with Sharon and her team. It felt like I was hanging out with a great friend as she transformed me to be my best self for the best day of my life. I will use Sharon for ANY event I ever have in my future. She truly understands how to capture everyone's beauty and make us all feel like stars. My wedding day would not have been the same without her by my side. I am grateful for Sharon for her incredible talent, her warm and authentic personality, and her hilarious sense of humor. DO NOT GO ELSEWHERE. SB Beauty is what you need to be your best self!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ruth · Married on 07/02/2017

Sharon was amazing! She worked with me to figure out a package that was in our budget, and dealt with some last minute schedule changes with aplomb. She met my mother at the hotel suite to start her makeup while the bridal party and I were out getting our hair done, and kept my mother entertained and calm and not bothering me :) She did a wonderful job with the makeup, and then went above and beyond in helping our wedding party out when our wedding planner was no where to be found. We had arranged to have to her stay with us for a couple hours during pre-wedding photos, and she kept everyone's makeup looking flawless in in 85-90 degree NYC summer weather. She also stepped in and helped coordinate everyone getting into limos and getting moving in a timely fashion, and even fixed a couple flyaways on the bridesmaids hair dos. I really can't recommend Sharon enough!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Ally · Married on 07/01/2017

Sharon is the best. Hands down, the best, most professional wedding vendor I worked with. She makes you feel comfortable right away, and really takes the time to get to know you and what you're looking for. She will also be the firs to be honest with you and tell you when something doesn't look good. She is super responsive to emails/calls/texts, and will even go as far as talk you off the ledge and give you wedding-planner type of advise when she hears the stress in your voice. My makeup looked flawless all through the day and night, and I received many compliments about how natural and "un-madeup" I looked all through the night. I'd strongly recommend Sharon to anyone looking for a highly professional, organized, stress-free, punctual, and high-quality makeup experience.

Sent on 10/20/2017
    SB Beauty 28
    SB Beauty 29
    SB Beauty 30

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2017

Working with Sharon and her hair stylist was a dream come true. Upon arriving Sharon made my family and I feel completely at home (in our bridal suite:-). She also seamlessly worked with my two other bridesmaid while effortlessly making sure everyone stayed on time. Our trial was such a blast as well, we really had time to play around with some different looks and then on the wedding day it was a total breeze. She is a true artist and so personable which is a rare combination to find.

As someone in the wedding industry I only wanted "the best" because I have worked with many different make up artists and Sharon Becker is really the tops! She and I had so much fun crafting a rocker bride look with classical elements as my husband and I also have a rock band. I wish I could get married again so I can work with her but I'm sure I'll figure out another time to have the amazing Sharon Becker make me look my best!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Marci · Married on 06/24/2017

Sharon was incredible! We all looked amazing, she was friendly, flexible, and fabulous! She was on time, very professional and very fun! I would highly recommend! She came to NJ and stayed much later than originally planned, and was happy to do so, and totally went the extra mile for our wedding and we were so grateful!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • jen

jen · Married on 05/20/2017

I should preface this by saying that I have never, in my life, liked how I looked with professional makeup. I never felt I looked like myself, and as I was searching for makeup artists for my wedding, I was so nervous about finding the right person. Those feelings completely subsided the moment I met Sharon Becker. From our initial email and phone conversations, to my trial with her in NYC, to my actual wedding day in the Hamptons, she was a true pleasure to work with. Not only is she hilarious, she is genuinely kind and patient and a blast to be around. She and Pearl made my bridesmaids and I look and feel like the absolute best version of ourselves, and I am so lucky to have met her. You will seriously be in the best hands with Sharon.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Marci · Married on 05/20/2017

Sharon was the best!!! She went above and beyond, and helped all the maids and moms look gorgeous! She uses good make-up, clean supplies, and if you don't like something, (she asks) she does it again! She's fun to talk to, punctual, has the airbrush gun (highly recommend if you are the bride!) She was very accommodating, listened really well to what everyone wanted, doesn't upcharge for fake lashes, and gave everyone a lipstick touchup kit of the color they were wearing. She traveled to get to us, got along great with the hair ladies, is very talented and funny! I definitely recommend SB Beauty if you are getting married in the tri-state area!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Gabriella · Married on 01/15/2017

Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day. From the moment we met I was impressed by your kindness and patience and when you began to work I recognized your talent and passion. My whole bridal party absolutely loved working with you and your colleague and we are so grateful to you for contributing to making this important day in our lives so special.

Sent on 01/31/2017