SB Beauty Reviews

SB Beauty 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Sinensky · Married on 10/13/2018

Most amazing makeup artist

From my trial, to my shower, to rehearsal dinner and ultimately wedding, Sharon was beyond amazing to work with. As someone who rarely wears makeup, it was important to me that my makeup artist for my wedding could make me look like the best version of myself and not like I was wearing a lot of makeup...and Sharon made me look and feel my best.

Sharon also worked her magic on my 3 sisters and Mom and was able to keep our nervous energy at bay throughout the day with her calming energy. If you are looking for a makeup artist for your big day or a special occasion, look no further, Sharon is simply the best.

• Z

Zoe · Married on 07/28/2018

Sharon is a complete rock star! From the moment I met her, I knew she had the right vibe to make the day fun and stress free! Not only is she a super cool person, duh - her make up skills are unmatched. She totally understood the look I was going for and nailed it. My make up never had to be touched up the entire night (and I partied hard). She also gave everyone great "lip kits" to take with them. Sharon is a true professional and I feel lucky that I got to work with her.

SB Beauty 8
    SB Beauty 9

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2018

Sharon was amazing. I had a HUGE pimple the day of my wedding, and she somehow made it invisible. Magic! She knew exactly what I was looking for when I said I was looking for a natural look. She really made everyone look stunning! My one comment is that the trial was at her apartment, which was dark and made it a little difficult to see how the makeup really looked. That said, I completely trusted her, and there were no surprises the day-of. I was really happy with how it turned out :)

SB Beauty 10
    SB Beauty 11

ellen · Married on 05/21/2018

I am into my make up and seriously fussy and I was blown away by how good it looked and lasted all day and night. Hair also was perfection! Couldn't have been happier. Sharon is also such a nice person and settled my nerves so well, it felt like having a friend there with me getting ready. 10/10!

Cody · Married on 04/06/2018

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND SO FUN! We had so much fun chatting and laughing with Sharon and her team (Rachel) while they glammed us up for our City Hall elopement. Just the best time :)

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2017

Sharon and her team were fantastic. She carefully listened to my needs and delivered. She has a wonderful personality that puts a bride at ease on her big day. Super talented and highly recommend.

Nuala · Married on 10/18/2017

Sharon did my hair and make -up for our elopement in New York in October 2017. Planning the day from Ireland has its stresses but Sharon was so obliging and professional. She created exactly what I wanted for my hair and make-up and it worked perfectly with my dress. She even managed to hide my jet-lag!

SB Beauty 12
    SB Beauty 13
    SB Beauty 14
    SB Beauty 15

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

Sharon Becker & her team of incredible hair & makeup artists are SO TALENTED, PROFESSIONAL, and WONDERFUL! I had my hair trial for my wedding a few months before the wedding & wasn't thrilled with the style I'd chosen once I saw how I looked in the style. Without any hesitation, Sharon rescheduled me for a 2nd trial & I was *much* happier.

On my wedding day, her hair & makeup artists showed up on time & ready to work their magic on my maid of honor, best friend, niece, and I. We were *infinitely* thrilled with how we all looked. I looked 100% better than I could've ever imagined! They were so loving & sweet to work with & shared in our excitement that day.

I was *so* caught up in the magic of our wedding that that I didn't touch up my makeup (with the exception of my lipstick) ONCE ALL NIGHT & remained looking as fresh & lovely as I did earlier that day.

Sharon & her team are incredible & I will ABSOLUTELY work with them again for my next special event. Thank you for making me feel like a 30s Hollywood glamorous siren on my wedding day!

SB Beauty 16
    SB Beauty 17

Donna · Married on 09/30/2017

Sharon did hair and makeup for my mother and I on my wedding day in September of 2017. Not only did we look fabulous, but Sharon made the morning so much fun with her charming (and hilarious) personality. I would highly recommend Sharon for any event where you'd want to look (and feel) your best!

Casey · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Sharon and her artist, Myken for my wedding was such a wonderful choice! They were so wonderful to work with! Sharon worked around my schedule for a trial and Myken could not have been sweeter! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! My mom and sister also got their make up down, and honestly they never looked better! It wasn't cakey or dark, but somehow looked so natural and lasted all day! I would highly recommend them!

Alison · Married on 09/02/2017

I am usually self conscious about being the center of attention, however, with Sharon B by my side, I felt like a Queen the entire time. During a seemingly stressful day of getting ready, I felt at complete ease with Sharon and her team. It felt like I was hanging out with a great friend as she transformed me to be my best self for the best day of my life. I will use Sharon for ANY event I ever have in my future. She truly understands how to capture everyone's beauty and make us all feel like stars. My wedding day would not have been the same without her by my side. I am grateful for Sharon for her incredible talent, her warm and authentic personality, and her hilarious sense of humor. DO NOT GO ELSEWHERE. SB Beauty is what you need to be your best self!!!

Ruth · Married on 07/02/2017

Sharon was amazing! She worked with me to figure out a package that was in our budget, and dealt with some last minute schedule changes with aplomb. She met my mother at the hotel suite to start her makeup while the bridal party and I were out getting our hair done, and kept my mother entertained and calm and not bothering me :) She did a wonderful job with the makeup, and then went above and beyond in helping our wedding party out when our wedding planner was no where to be found. We had arranged to have to her stay with us for a couple hours during pre-wedding photos, and she kept everyone's makeup looking flawless in in 85-90 degree NYC summer weather. She also stepped in and helped coordinate everyone getting into limos and getting moving in a timely fashion, and even fixed a couple flyaways on the bridesmaids hair dos. I really can't recommend Sharon enough!

Ally · Married on 07/01/2017

Sharon is the best. Hands down, the best, most professional wedding vendor I worked with. She makes you feel comfortable right away, and really takes the time to get to know you and what you're looking for. She will also be the firs to be honest with you and tell you when something doesn't look good. She is super responsive to emails/calls/texts, and will even go as far as talk you off the ledge and give you wedding-planner type of advise when she hears the stress in your voice. My makeup looked flawless all through the day and night, and I received many compliments about how natural and "un-madeup" I looked all through the night. I'd strongly recommend Sharon to anyone looking for a highly professional, organized, stress-free, punctual, and high-quality makeup experience.

SB Beauty 18
    SB Beauty 19
    SB Beauty 20
    SB Beauty 21
    SB Beauty 22
    SB Beauty 23
    SB Beauty 24

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2017

Working with Sharon and her hair stylist was a dream come true. Upon arriving Sharon made my family and I feel completely at home (in our bridal suite:-). She also seamlessly worked with my two other bridesmaid while effortlessly making sure everyone stayed on time. Our trial was such a blast as well, we really had time to play around with some different looks and then on the wedding day it was a total breeze. She is a true artist and so personable which is a rare combination to find.

As someone in the wedding industry I only wanted "the best" because I have worked with many different make up artists and Sharon Becker is really the tops! She and I had so much fun crafting a rocker bride look with classical elements as my husband and I also have a rock band. I wish I could get married again so I can work with her but I'm sure I'll figure out another time to have the amazing Sharon Becker make me look my best!

Marci · Married on 06/24/2017

Sharon was incredible! We all looked amazing, she was friendly, flexible, and fabulous! She was on time, very professional and very fun! I would highly recommend! She came to NJ and stayed much later than originally planned, and was happy to do so, and totally went the extra mile for our wedding and we were so grateful!!!

• jen

jen · Married on 05/20/2017

I should preface this by saying that I have never, in my life, liked how I looked with professional makeup. I never felt I looked like myself, and as I was searching for makeup artists for my wedding, I was so nervous about finding the right person. Those feelings completely subsided the moment I met Sharon Becker. From our initial email and phone conversations, to my trial with her in NYC, to my actual wedding day in the Hamptons, she was a true pleasure to work with. Not only is she hilarious, she is genuinely kind and patient and a blast to be around. She and Pearl made my bridesmaids and I look and feel like the absolute best version of ourselves, and I am so lucky to have met her. You will seriously be in the best hands with Sharon.

Marci · Married on 05/20/2017

Sharon was the best!!! She went above and beyond, and helped all the maids and moms look gorgeous! She uses good make-up, clean supplies, and if you don't like something, (she asks) she does it again! She's fun to talk to, punctual, has the airbrush gun (highly recommend if you are the bride!) She was very accommodating, listened really well to what everyone wanted, doesn't upcharge for fake lashes, and gave everyone a lipstick touchup kit of the color they were wearing. She traveled to get to us, got along great with the hair ladies, is very talented and funny! I definitely recommend SB Beauty if you are getting married in the tri-state area!!!

Gabriella · Married on 01/15/2017

Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day. From the moment we met I was impressed by your kindness and patience and when you began to work I recognized your talent and passion. My whole bridal party absolutely loved working with you and your colleague and we are so grateful to you for contributing to making this important day in our lives so special.

Melissa · Married on 12/24/2016

I have nothing but praise for Sharon. She was fantastic beforehand and even more importantly, on the day! Sharon came recommended by my wedding planner and I was so happy with her. I was booking from overseas to do my hair and makeup for our elopement so being able to see Sharon's work on Instagram really helped me to see what to expect and give me reassurance that she was super talented. Even being overseas it was easy, we exchanged emails, ideas through pinterest and had a skype session to settle the final details a couple of days beforehand where Sharon gave me all her wisdom and advice to looking my best for the big day! On the day she showed up on time, was friendly and helpful but also efficient. She was very adaptable and just a joy to be around. She contributed to the happy excited feeling of the day. She was finished within the time that she said and even gave me extra lipstick for touching up later on. I asked Sharon to make me look like a glamorous hollywood star - and she gave me just that. I couldn't be happier and am so pleased that I booked Sharon. I would highly recommend her.

Genevieve · Married on 12/17/2016

Sharon was absolutely fantastic. I don't like to wear too much makeup and was very wary of the powdery/overly done look. Sharon listened to all my cues and made sure I looked dewey and natural for the big day. She applied enough to make sure the pictures looked stunning but not so much that I didn't feel like myself. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Louise · Married on 11/12/2016

Great service and fantastic hair and make up. Thank you .

Megan · Married on 10/29/2016

Sharon Becker is truly a gem in this industry! I was so worried about finding a make-up artist who would understand I wanted to look like the best version of myself without looking like I was caked in cosmetics. From my first phone call, through my trial run, and on my wedding day, Sharon and her hair stylist, Maysoon, were thoughtful, funny, and so very considerate! I felt so comfortable and beautiful in my make-up and hair. I received so many compliments about how I looked so beautiful and questions about how my make-up artist was able to make create a style that was very natural, but wedding worthy. Sharon has the magic touch. That's really all I can say without repeating myself. If you are looking for a calming presence, an extremely competent hand, and a truly reliable vendor, look no further than Sharon Becker and SB Beauty.

Mariel · Married on 10/22/2016

SB beauty was the perfect service for my wedding. Sharon and her team could not have been more professional and accommodating and not to mention, talented! They nailed my hair style on my wedding day on the first try even after I changed what we had agreed on at my trial. They were able to make every single girl with all different hair types look amazing. I highly recommend using SB beauty for any special event!

Sharon was amazing and very accommodating due to a difficult family situation. She and her assistant were extremely professional and made everyone feel and look amazing. I don't wear a lot of make up and the look she gave me was very natural but brought out my best features. She is the exactly the type of person you want to be around on your big day!! Highly recommend!!

Denise · Married on 09/20/2016

Sharon Becker, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing job on my hair and makeup on our elopement to NYC in September. I truly felt beautiful by the time you had finished with me and was so thrilled with the natural, elegant style you created for me. You definitely had the magic touch. Not only were you professional and extremely competent, we really enjoyed your company and can’t tell you enough how much we just loved our ‘New York Experience’. Thank you Sharon for helping make our day so special. Denise & Scott xx